ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After all this time, this guy straight up released a stupid minigame and called it an update :KEK: That is a next level of "I don't give a fuck".
Yeah but on his patreon page, it clearly says Day 15, so I think it's worth the wait when it's finally released in a huge pack bundle.

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
No way would they do that. Quick math he makes almost 300k a year (at an avg of 7 a patron). The average developer only makes about 65k and has to do about 5 times the work.
i dont know now but before he paused the pledge for several months so he wasnt making a penny

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Gotta love the comments :ROFLMAO:
If you are not a patreon sub and have critizism or getting impatient: SHUT THE F*** UP YOU ARE NOT EVEN A SUB
If you are a patreon sub and have critizism or getting impatient: SHUT THE F*** UP AND UNSUB ALREADY

only valid opinions seem to be "come on dev chill take another year"
This thread has never taken well to criticism, for some reason there are people like this who seem to take it personally in place of the dev. I don't understand it. It's like they aren't aware that this is a piracy site and that giving money to people isn't required for an opinion.

Either way I stopped my sub quite a while back now, I could see the writing on the wall.

I think what we mistook for work ethic was in fact obsession. Which he has alluded to, but I think we all wanted to think there was an underlying work ethic that pushed it along. I think now that the obsession has faded he's unable or unwilling to work on his game because he doesn't have that work ethic to fall back on. This latest update has been just about ready, a couple of days away at most, for (nearly) the entire year so far. I don't believe that it was so close to being released and he hasn't managed to put that update out and yet managed to do... this thing. The update that, by his own account, was ready to be released bar a few minor issues. How do you manage to have something that close to being ready for a deadline end up going months and months past it? That was all said before the latest tragedy, in a long line of tragedies.

For someone who now has a kid which means he "can't afford to keep pausing pledges" you would think they would take their $20k+/month job more seriously.

It's just disappointing really, when this first began it was a beacon of light in what felt like a sea of milkers and plain ol' incompetent devs. The updates were on time and consistent in both quality and quantity. The quality of which wasn't anything special - both the renders and writing have always been average at best - but it's readable and it's a feel good story where the hero gets the girl(s) and kicks some ass in the process. He would pause pledges when shit happened, and keep them paused until shit stopped happening. You would get bite sized pieces every week or two, and could wait a little bit knowing things were progressing and when you came back a month or two later you would have a decent chunk of story to sit down and read.

Fast forward to now and it's like WVM is in a place that's an amalgamation of the very reasons people stopped their support for other games and made it successful in the first place.

Last edited:

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
At the end of the day. Your need for sexual content has been done and a small amount of tensions sated
tits have been seen hearts broken dreams crushed due to the long wait...Even though there are hundreds of free games on here to enjoy and most normal people can only play on game at time from start to end...
You even had the idea to make your own game... gave up after a few hours because life got in the way and Netflix now has more K drama on it and they look good come on there is a kung fu fighting lawyer or a stuntman saving the world from a terrorist

Now lets all have cup of coco and find another game to play.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane
Aug 14, 2017
Day in the life of

He remove you from his patrons for what you wrote???:oops: This is crazy
I'd take what they claim with a grain of salt (sidewalk grade), since they also claimed to have been charged for the last 7 months when I know for a fact that's not true. Highly doubt faux Yoda was ever a patron.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I have no problems with side stories, when they tell us important information that would be weird for the main game to stop and tell us. For example Lilith's Longing as a side story to Single Again took us into the mind of Lilith as we explore her past and see her attitude towards the MC change in Single Again. It wouldn't have worked as part of the main game, but making her the MC in her own story gave us an insight into who she is and why she acts the way she does. That was the right way to tell a side story.

DITLO Harper didn't really add anything to the story. We already know that Harper is stressing, we already know Katie is working against Charles and Ryker, we already know Natalie was stressing about spending time with Ethan, we already know Harper went looking for Natalie. Aside from seeing Harper nude (and not even fully naked thanks to unnecessary censoring) what exactly was added that we didn't know before now? Her internal monologue about seeing what goes on in the house? Well, she finds out about that in the main game anyway.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...first I want to say to BrainDrop: prayers. Hoping you can find your way through whatever it is that is breaking your spirit right now (and yes...as a fan of WVM I am.hoping that it happens soon, but I know it will take whatever time it takes.) I truly have enjoyed WVM so far (haven't played DITLO mini yet) and I hope you will be able to continue it again soon...but take care of you first (if you suffer, your work will suffer, and nobody wants that).

Having said all of that, I'm on the fence about this whole DITLO side story idea. Yes, I would love to peer into the lives of many of the characters and learn more of their backstories...but in also kinda feel like this minigame setup Seperated those backstories from the main game. Kinda like breaking important pieces away from the core. I still need to play this Harper mini before I make a final determination on that subject...but in general the concept feels like it may be castrating the main story a bit...or may end up being overly redundant for no reason than to try to keep the thread active. Will see how things go. Also, at this point in tge main game, censoring these side games (if that's actually happening...haven't played yet so don't know for sure) seems excessively unnecessary. I know...we haven't seen Harper nude in the full game yet...but if you're puting the main on hold for now and just doing these minis (and considering the main game never was censored to my recollection anyway), then censoring them is a GIANT slap in the face of the players...and if you don't want to show certain characters nude untill they are nude in the main game, then don't make sure games for them (if at all)...just save it for when you can get back to the main again.

Anyway...best wishes BD, and good luck.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Well I liked it... I don't know how long its been for the update, if longer than 2-3 months.. and if I were a subscriber would I be a bit cheesed off.... yes probably.
As I am not, I quite like the idea of the side game (purely Kinetic novel) but its a nice side thing. I would have liked to have seen more of the actual game... but I don't mind this side novel at all.

When are we going to get it on with Harper???.... been wanting that for ages now. She needs some serious loving, even more so after this mini-game.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well I liked it... I don't know how long its been for the update, if longer than 2-3 months.. and if I were a subscriber would I be a bit cheesed off.... yes probably.
As I am not, I quite like the idea of the side game (purely Kinetic novel) but its a nice side thing. I would have liked to have seen more of the actual game... but I don't mind this side novel at all.

When are we going to get it on with Harper???.... been wanting that for ages now. She needs some serious loving, even more so after this mini-game.
Well, in the main game there was the whole scandal obstacle with a former teacher getting involved with a student. That stopped anything happening with staff at WVM getting down and dirty. Only relatively recently in the story has that obstacle been removed, starting with the scenes with Mabel. For Harper, I assume it would happen after the first game he wins for her.

Oh, and since pledges were paused for most of that, subscribers aren't out of pocket. Pledges were enabled for this month and something came out this month.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes