CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I mean you could see the game going down the gutter for a long ass time, its literally the same sheet for what, 2 years now? Pilling up waifu after waifu and you don't really have much going on as far story goes too... I'd say its even a chore. AVNs have evolved way past what WVM has to offer, and bs like whatever this minigame is another proof your money is more well spent in different project than this dead horse.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
A while ago I expressed my disappointment in this VN, despite enjoying some stuff and most of the girls personalities. I said it was unrealistic that MC just got every girl in the harem so easily, and how he seemed to have a time-turner, cause he had so many time to spend with every single one of them and still focus on school and basketball. I was told to shut my hater mouth and wait, because the author was working on fixing everything.
Now I see the update here and check on the comments to see if its worth it, and I only see negative ones.
So please spare me the download time, why are you guys saying this update sucked? Did author not change anything at all, or what happened?

Reactions: NotTheReal16

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A while ago I expressed my disappointment in this VN, despite enjoying some stuff and most of the girls personalities. I said it was unrealistic that MC just got every girl in the harem so easily, and how he seemed to have a time-turner, cause he had so many time to spend with every single one of them and still focus on school and basketball. I was told to shut my hater mouth and wait, because the author was working on fixing everything.
Now I see the update here and check on the comments to see if its worth it, and I only see negative ones.
So please spare me the download time, why are you guys saying this update sucked? Did author not change anything at all, or what happened?
Less than 500 renders, over claim of 2k done. Lackluster to say the least.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's not an update. It's a side-story about 1 day in the life of Harper (the coach) where she internal-monologues about how pathetic she thinks she is (mostly) and her nudity is censored.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So, I am curious.
Is Ditlo:Harper supposed to happen Before MC arrives at WVM?
what exactly is the timeline?
I honestly don't have a clue based on the playthrough. Its "supposed" to be day 15 I guess, but none of the story actually fits that...or itself even. So I really don't know.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
just a few renders added to the last update. a few seconds.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I honestly don't have a clue based on the playthrough. Its "supposed" to be day 15 I guess, but none of the story actually fits that...or itself even. So I really don't know.
It's supposed to fit the new schedule that is going to be a part of the rework he says he is doing

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
It wasn't a game update. Just a side project that got released.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
it's an update. phrase it however you want.
Its not an update.

You are probably confusing this with the Beta that you didnt play that was launched a few months ago.

Its a side story, from a female protagonist POV, that doesnt continue the story, just shows Harper PoV during a day that we cant precise because we dont have the new timeline of events of the new update, and its probably based on that new timeline

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its not an update.

You are probably confusing this with the Beta that you didnt play that was launched a few months ago.

Its a side story, from a female protagonist POV, that doesnt continue the story, just shows Harper PoV during a day that we cant precise because we dont have the new timeline of events of the new update, and its probably based on that new timeline
I've played every update. last one was about a year ago. what are you talking about?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes