kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I really dont think he is milking, i do think he has problems, but i also think he ws not taking the necessary steps to solve them or to move on from them.

Lets hope he can, not for the game, but for him
It's unlikely he's milking. I believe it has been mentioned he's paused pledges in the past which is kind of the antipole of that. It's just an obvious go to for people when they perceive a lack of forward momentum.

Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
Android Port of
WVM [v0.10.0.1 Beta]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Update?

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
So i was playing it and got to the part wherer the GF suggests the poly thing, is that avoidable, i peeked(fast foward) into a little bit and it seem to me it happened automatically
I don't like to be a cheater even in games, so if it's not avoidable that's a no go for me.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So i was playing it and got to the part wherer the GF suggests the poly thing, is that avoidable, i peeked(fast foward) into a little bit and it seem to me it happened automatically
I don't like to be a cheater even in games, so if it's not avoidable that's a no go for me.
if the GF it allows it isn´t cheating its a open relationship you can avoid cheating till she suggest to have more girls

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
if the GF it allows it isn´t cheating its a open relationship you can avoid cheating till she suggest to have more girls
Yeah, but still not my thing, i rather a romance story with only the GF
i mean, don't get me wrong, if instead of GF she was a friend who fucks him but nothing official, than i would go for every girl possible, but her being a GF only depresses me after she suggests the poly thing and the mc kinda just accepts it

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
hey! why they took down my post? i was showing support to the dev and someone took mine and the post i quoted...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shauna isn't avoidable, but every other girl is. If a full harem is too much but you can cope with having two hot girlfriends instead of one, go for it.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
hey! why they took down my post? i was showing support to the dev and someone took mine and the post i quoted...
Got one of mine removed without justification also but I assume the cleaning was a bit massive so might have been a real hassle to clean and put the reason for every post. Going on my "Let's agree we disagree" stance and move forward.

ANC

Oct 2, 2018
What scenes are y’all looking forward to in the upcoming update(s)? I’m personally looking forward to seeing an Anne and Katie scene again and hopefully a Jasmine scene. I’m also always looking forward to seeing more Zoe and Liz.

Reactions: yaredmix23

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
then vn games are not for you my man go watch some cartoon (no pun intended facts only )
siuuuuu..................................................................................................................
but you can avoid until she gives a green signal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I realized that, well, too bad, had my fun. Anyway see you guys in another one hopefully
dammit now i'll be depressed for the rest of the day
Every extra girl is "avoidable" except for Shauna. Maybe when Shauna and Jamie get together later one it could work for you?

Got one of mine removed without justification also but I assume the cleaning was a bit massive so might have been a real hassle to clean and put the reason for every post. Going on my "Let's agree we disagree" stance and move forward.
When a post gets removed that you answered to, yours get removed to, doesn't matter the context, cause you know the original context is not there anymore. It can also happen that you have multiple paragraph's but only one is an answer to a removed post, then only the specific paragraph would get deleted.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Every extra girl is "avoidable" except for Shauna. Maybe when Shauna and Jamie get together later one it could work for you?

When a post gets removed that you answered to, yours get removed to, doesn't matter the context, cause you know the original context is not there anymore. It can also happen that you have multiple paragraph's but only one is an answer to a removed post, then only the specific paragraph would get deleted.
Oh, thanks a lot for the intel, it makes a lot of sense when you look at it through that perspective. And another thank you for regularly posting the mind drops. (y)

Reactions: Bob69
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes