kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I personally would just like to stop hearing about releasing the update by the end of the month and drop the release whenever it's done. Don't tell us a time frame and go back on it. Just say nothing about update and put it out when it done. I think it make BD look bad when he tells us but the end of the month. Only to come back and tell us mid to end of next month. Than at the end of the next month comes back and says it going to be the first part of the month after next.
The problem is no updates will lead the fanbase to eat itself, and the dev and not in that order. You're making a game that's really a service, people pay in every month, they will want to know how that investment is going. Updates aren't just for the masses on here looking to play a free game, it's easy to ignore them. But the paying subs will want a steer from the dev on how it's progressing, especially after so long a wait.

If the Dev has the credit in the bank with the fans, quite good with regular releases, good back and forth, everyone's generally on board and it's all fine and dandy on the good ship Smutty Fun Time, then status reports are less important.

It's kinda like kids and homework. If you know they're doing them when they get it, you don't need to check in. If they've got previous for dragging it out.... then that's different.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
He definitely shot himself in the foot saying he could get 2 or 3 small updstes out this month.
Probably come up with another update that says, he wants to make it bigger and redoing 3 scenes. So probably looking at a July or Bust release.

I'm waiting on his next sob update. How a turbine engine fell into his bedroom and destroyed his pc's. I am sure he will have to get real creative on coming up with the next excuse.

Sep 16, 2021
BD

"The room that I said I was changing in the last post was the locker room and there was a saucy scene in there for this update so I had to redo a lot of animation work.

Since I made these animations nearly 10 months ago they weren't as good as later ones so I was pretty happy to redo them.
The second scene in this update had better animations but I decided to go ahead and change some of them up and I added a few smaller things to beef up the scenes a bit.

I'm still feeling good, no mental battles as of late. And I still plan on dropping both within the next 10 days. The second may slip into the first days of July but that's all."

found that in the discord

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes