Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Speaking for myself and not the rest of you wonderfully degenerate fucks. :p

incest early or incest late. Incest in the middle is weak-sauce. Personally. This applies to both Azel, Willow, and Wanda as lovely as any/all of them would be they are all endgame material in the same grade as Harper.

Asking for Azel, Willow, or Wanda might as well be asking for BD to finish the game and give us Harper now. Keep holding that hope and faith but until I see it I don't believe it.

1steverogers

Jul 19, 2020
its a shame here, as i liked this game. bit corny and every female character instantly jumps the MC, but it was fun to play... i even subscribed as a supporter early doors, but as the updates dried up, deadlines missed... promises broken etc.. i stopped supporting. I hope it gets back on track, but it will take a few consistent updates before i will even consider thinking of officially supporting this game again which is a shame.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Guys just take a break lol.
BD 2.0 is pretty clear on the timeline right now, 300 renders updates (1 scene) aren't worth the download IMO and its all WVM is gonna get for a while now, as BD 1.0 keeps his bank of renders ready to release (remnants of the scrapped 2k renders update?) to make sure he has something to release every once in a while, as a gets back into doing actual work.

I'm not very optimistic about WVM for many reasons (and the amount of content isn't even the biggest one), but even if I thought WVM has a very bright future, its not coming anytime soon with single scene updates every once in a while.
This thread has been the most entertaining piece of content on this site for a while now (and that's why I checked it RN) but honestly, just check back in a year of so. it might even get better till then.

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
I guess I don't have the time (and courage) to go through 2500 pages so:

What are some of the unanswered "mysteries" still remaining? And are there popular theory about them?

Like the only surviving woman in MC childhood car accident?
Did Damien talk about what his mother health situation was about? Could that be her and she's been having trouble since then?

Or the reason Ryker talk so much about MCs dad?
I don't know about the timeline, but could Ryker's parent been killed in that accident?

Do we know what Charles did that got Vanessa's husband in prison?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I guess I don't have the time (and courage) to go through 2500 pages so:

What are some of the unanswered "mysteries" still remaining? And are there popular theory about them?

Like the only surviving woman in MC childhood car accident?
Did Damien talk about what his mother health situation was about? Could that be her and she's been having trouble since then?

Or the reason Ryker talk so much about MCs dad?
I don't know about the timeline, but could Ryker's parent been killed in that accident?

Do we know what Charles did that got Vanessa's husband in prison?
Well, the story is far from over, so it's possible the answers to these questions will be revealed later on.

The connection between MC's father and Ryker, it's entirely possible the car accident could have something to do with it, but we just don't know yet. And even though MC told Damien in the garage that they won't see each other again, it's not impossible that they will cross paths later on, either in person, via text/calls, or via someone else.

Reactions: DIKs_Steeler

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Well, the story is far from over, so it's possible the answers to these questions will be revealed later on.

The connection between MC's father and Ryker, it's entirely possible the car accident could have something to do with it, but we just don't know yet. And even though MC told Damien in the garage that they won't see each other again, it's not impossible that they will cross paths later on, either in person, via text/calls, or via someone else.
Yeah, my wording wasn't perfect, but it was more about the fact that with "not so often" 300 renders updates, the story won't progress that much (even less with characters who aren't LI).

Like you said, we will probably see Damien again since the "drug dealer boss lady" (can't remember her name) specifically said that Damien isn't an enemy, and with Lee/MacKey angry about him being out, he was probably set for a redemption arc or something like that.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Braindrop and I spent a large portion of August preparing and planning to release a steady and consistent amount of content for the foreseeable future.

xD Always nice when they open up with a Joke.
Another 300 render update coming soon, Dev really milking those +2000 renders he had supposedly done (like anyone actually believed that) back in February...

That Q&A with BD and his alter ego reads like any "We are sorry" post coming from EA or UBI when they fuck up, just to change absolutely nothing and of course many are dumb enough to actually believe it.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I assume "mackenzie" is a fan of the game that got promoted to help BD out. That makes the most sense to me.

But it's also possible that she doesn't actually exist, and it is BD pretending to be her.

I've also pondered whether or not mackenzie is actually BD's best friend he's talked about before or even his GF.
I'm torn if it could be his GF or not, on one hand he would not want her to deal with the backlash from him, on the other he is extremely hesitant about letting any money leave his grasp.

I'm not sure how it is over on his Discord but from the little we have seen of Mackenzie it's hard to say if it's another person or not, compounded they are suppose to be a spokes person to BD so trying to pass on his word directly is part of the job.

It's also gonna be interesting to see how much has changed and how much has not, If I read the last mind drop correct it sounded like a small update should happen before the 21st mind drop so that just leaves 1 week left. They almost screwed up with the last mind drop waiting till the very end of the day to drop it but they at least got it out on the day quoted. It reflects poorly to me however as when a date is given I think midday to early afternoon with the possibility of early evening for emergency not the 11th hour let alone for some words and not an actual product.

Reactions: jjmayne
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes