K18

Apr 19, 2018
September 14 has come and it's birthday shout-out time. This time to Shauna, our MC's curvy big bubbly butt sexy bestfriend and girlfriend :love:. A true sweetheart who wants nothing more than to be with you and please you. Also beat you in video games.

Happy Birthday Shauna!
Shauna_CharacterScreen.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
All these people who speculate Mack is BD

Could you entertain us with any rationale by which you think that to be true??

Please leave out the Q elements or baby eating
First, if Mack isn't BD then that means Mack would need to be paid, meaning BD would have to give away some of his, at this point, unearned money

Second, if Mack isn't BD then I would expect that their posts would read differently than BD's. They don't.

For these reasons I assume Mack and BD are one and the same

Sep 16, 2021
Plus Mack is the only user aside from braindrop to have no welcome message in discord
that is super suspect

i mean, he's been able to milk his patreons for months anyways since they'll listen to anything he says... pretty hard to pull the wool over our eyes with this kinda stuff though..

i mean, you'd think a little bit of effort would go into disguising your style of speech/writing/articulation etc

but it's nearly obvious it's him

Jan 24, 2020
I have been a fan of WVN since first release, i regularly paid into his patreon for months, until the dreaded Brain Dam happened. i have to say, i have been watching progress on this VN as it really was one of my favourites, and you guys have a point. Mack does indeed come across as BD himself! i can’t go back to messages in patreon as i cancelled my sub some time ago but reading what i have here. WOW! mind blown... if you are going to use an alter ego to explain things, just WOW. he is trying to distance himself from the fans. I guess when this all started out for him it was easy, low numbers of followers excited to view the latest release, but thinking about it, this blew up into something pretty fucking huge very quickly! I’m not surprised he has run for the hills. I would be quaking too, but he seems to have lost composure, seems to have let this genie control him. if I were him, I would just release a post, just tell his wanting fans that it is all a major cluster, and to allow him to go back in his head where he was happy releasing it as he did. if this isn’t realistically possible, then tell the fans so. I guess for the fans, it’s a little like fishing, you wait for a long time for a decent catch, and at first you had some big fish, but now you are catching small fry. we are all waiting for that big catch again, but with BD, you never know what you will get, and you could be sat there waiting for quite some time. happy fishin Y'all.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes