Sep 16, 2021
Found this today in the discord, from "Mackenzie"

"
Slight change of pace. The update will be tomorrow at 5pm EST. Mind Drop will be at 8pm EST following it.

Second update of the month is scheduled for the 30th.

First update will be around 350 renders but it may be much shorter for you if you are not on a girl's path.
The second update this month will also be around 350 renders long but will not be dependent on being on a girl's path.
"

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So the 21. is just a few hours away, should we start the betting game now?

Well, the Mind Drop said sometime BEFORE the 21, so its almost impossible that they can keep this deadline either...

Nothing will change untill there is some accountability or an external entity puts Braindrop back on track.

At this point is quite clear he wont get out of the hole he is by himself

Reactions: MadMonk

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Well, the Mind Drop said sometime BEFORE the 21, so its almost impossible that they can keep this deadline either...

Nothing will change untill there is some accountability or an external entity puts Braindrop back on track.

At this point is quite clear he wont get out of the hole he is by himself

The update will be tomorrow at 5pm EST. Mind Drop will be at 8pm EST following it.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Like I said before, I will wait and see. I'm alright with a day delay if they remain somewhat on top of the releases and discussions, as long as it doesn't revert back to making claims of it being a specific day only to find out it's another few months out as the day comes and goes.

May 6, 2020
lets hope the updates come regularly again now i never lost hope buth hey that might be because this is the game that introduced me to vn's so might be because of that still sad that there will never be content with azel willow and wendy because since i started playing vn's i have discovered 2 kinks for myself and one of them is already in the game atleast in dialogue (impregnation)

Sep 16, 2021
When I see it I will believe it. This Dev has burned everyone too many times for us to have faith in anything his spokesperson posts.
Oh I'm exactly with you too, I am simply passing info from there to here, as I saw no one else did it yet.

I am quite disgruntled with BD and WVM... and honestly WVM isn't even that great of a game, in my opinion, now that I've played quite a few different games

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes