Sep 16, 2021
So this Mackenzie person probably doesnt exist, its actually braindrop as an alt to regain credibility. Either way, now shes in on the lies and cover ups, no more credibility at all. If you are a patron, please unsub, you are being robbed in broad daylight.
theres so many people in his discord that are just BD worshippers.... not sure why.. but he has this cult-like following so he'll be able to leech of them for a long time...

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
theres so many people in his discord that are just BD worshippers.... not sure why.. but he has this cult-like following so he'll be able to leech of them for a long time...
i dont understand how soooo many people can afford to waste money on him and get nothing back in return he's patreon's need to wake up and cut him off and stop feeding him and see how he manages to support hes family with the f*cked up economy at the minute with no income alot of these people probably work hard for their money and hes working zero by the looks of it

Sep 16, 2021
An hour ago Mackenzie/BD said they are uploading. So lets see what happens.....

I'm personally not gonna play it... won't play it until he's got a couple steady releases out... even then, like I said before, it's a pretty bland vanilla game, so that said, who knows if i'll pick it up again

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If it's another beta or DITLO it's a fucking joke. Those shouldn't count. If it isn't a real release soon it should be considered abandoned.

Sep 16, 2021
Normal full game links (3.89 GB):
PC

MAC

Update only links (For Windows and Mac)(340 MB): (Only for those that have S2-C1-E1)

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
To be fair I do admit they have hit the day of every promise in the last month or so.
That being said coming in by the skin of their teeth does not bode well.
I don't understand how they did not have it uploaded ready to go earlier today so they could just drop the link at 5. This should be nothing new and it's easily something BD can upload himself then just give the info to Mac to release.

It's still only a short time since "MacKenzie" joined the team but the improvement is not great, it's only commendable we are seeing some form of action compared to what we had before.

Plus next update in just over a week, that will be where we see if things are getting aligned again or just a patch where things temporarily smoothed out.

Reactions: affque

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
WVM-S2CH1EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes