Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I appreciate the update but why does it have 2 different cut off points?. it could had its cut off point in the same place instead of anna or zoe cut off point.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
uhhhhh where is that extra path that he had as an excuse to make for the last delay there after the last update where the next one supposted to come a few days after??

i have choosen all girls and there is no extra path :unsure: :unsure:
i was curios and found nothing other than a choice to walk back to wvm or take a ride with penny....:unsure::unsure:
that didn´t needed to be split in two pathes really not not for that short sequence with Anna !!!
and what is that black screen everytime the MC kisses a girl????
can´t think of everything better than that??

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
They did not ;)
I'm willing to overlook the "Before 21st" thinking may have intended "By the 21st".
Yes I do acknowledge it is a difference but if it is 2 people there may have been a miscommunication between them.
Still not liking how things keep being left till zero hour but compared to before it is an improvement, I'm waiting to see if it improves to an actual respectable level again or is a final grasping to hold onto his supporters.
I've been watching how he is doing and after getting back quite a few around the Ditlo he has been slowly bleeding them again about 100-150/month at this point.
This month has also been the longest he stayed below 3k for a long time, so not sure if it woke him up, hence the 2 updates promised, or it just coincided it is not looking good unless he changes things up.
I am curious to see how it progresses over the next two months if he hits both updates.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Yeah, thats true. But atleast it was something after all the crap talking and deliver nothing.
It was the update that was supposed to be out a few days later in June after that update

I'm willing to overlook the "Before the 21st" thinking may have intended "By the 21st".
Well it was said it would be out before the minidrop, so before the 21st, not sometime around the 21st.
That way of looking at it would have some meat on the bone when it was clearly not tried to upload the last possible second to squeeze it in before the 21st, or if you ignore the little fact that this is just the update that was supposed to be released in July, you know the one that was meant to be out a few days after the small release back then.
But BD has succeeded making his followers think that he actually delivered when all he does is post long overdue stuff that he promised 2 months ago.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haven't played in like 3 updates. Wasn't terrible from that perspective but it is defintely showing signs of really suffering from splitting focus. Characters with no reference showing up and being chummy is really weird. I hope the 2023 proposed date for the rework actually lands in the first half of 2023 instead of sliding further back so i have reason to replay and don't feel as lost with new faces in weird places.

• Sad
Reactions: Lokitox8

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
It was the update that was supposed to be out a few days later in June after that update
I fully get that, not saying he should be forgiven for the little that is happening at this time, only pointing out that we need to keep watching what happens from here to judge if the on boarding of "MacKenzie" is actual a course correction or not.

Yeah shit was messed up but they also kept to dropping it before the mind drop even if only by the word. I'm not saying ignore that but to nit pick at this moment does nothing for it. If it is a trend that is different but considering this is a "New" process having things go through "MacKenzie" I'll give the benefit of growing pains this one time for the release. If it happens again on the 30th then we know it's a trend and were still playing the same game as before.

I'm not putting any money BD's way any more, so no skin off my nose further but would prefer to see this thing finished than abandoned and since I'm no longer invested monetarily I'm willing to see if they can change course or not. Ether way it will be entertaining to see.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was surprised to find a Patreon mail in my inbox just now with a new update. It took two attempts to finally start and download. Now I am slightly confused as this update seems a bit short. Especially with the supposed 7 animations, of which I have seen none.

Basically - for me - it was two talks in two locations: Lunch with Azel in the cafeteria and convincing Carly to come to the basketball game (two choices about crowds and how to get her in). The update ended with having to wake up Zoe.

That makes me wonder if I am on a certain path that blocked me off more or did I refuse too many girls? I did not encounter Skye (like somone else mentioned) or anybody else worth of note.

Final thing: Can anybody please remind me who Lauren is?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know when the week one stuff will be reworked? The last update there was at least 1 character that is supposed to be introduced in the rework. If felt really weird because we had any context on how they met or what was their relationship. As much as I like this game If this will be a common thing until the rework is made I'll probably wait until the rework is done.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Now I am slightly confused as this update seems a bit short. Especially with the supposed 7 animations, of which I have seen none.

Basically - for me - it was two talks in two locations: Lunch with Azel in the cafeteria and convincing Carly to come to the basketball game (two choices about crowds and how to get her in). The update ended with having to wake up Zoe.

That makes me wonder if I am on a certain path that blocked me off more or did I refuse too many girls? I did not encounter Skye (like somone else mentioned) or anybody else worth of note.
Mine was the same and I was also wondering where those 7 animations were. I don't think I refused any girls on my save. I did turn down the whole deal with Rachel's clients but that's it.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Does anyone know when the week one stuff will be reworked? The last update there was at least 1 character that is supposed to be introduced in the rework. If felt really weird because we had any context on how they met or what was their relationship. As much as I like this game If this will be a common thing until the rework is made I'll probably wait until the rework is done.
BD is always behind ,untill he hires another game developer, a good chance he wont get to it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes