twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
BP is always behind until he hires another game developer, a good chance he won't get to it.
Not really another dev he needs he would need to get someone to do the renderings since he has to worry about rendering current work to keep moving forward.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I was surprised to find a Patreon mail in my inbox just now with a new update. It took two attempts to finally start and download. Now I am slightly confused as this update seems a bit short. Especially with the supposed 7 animations, of which I have seen none.

Basically - for me - it was two talks in two locations: Lunch with Azel in the cafeteria and convincing Carly to come to the basketball game (two choices about crowds and how to get her in). The update ended with having to wake up Zoe.

That makes me wonder if I am on a certain path that blocked me off more or did I refuse too many girls? I did not encounter Skye (like somone else mentioned) or anybody else worth of note.

Final thing: Can anybody please remind me who Lauren is?
Anna content for lewd stuff (including animations) so if you didn't agree with Rachael the first time, you don't have it. Not the brightest move when it's the first update since a long time but I assume it was planned like it long before shitstorm so other updates will be really needed quite quickly. :cautious:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Mine was the same and I was also wondering where those 7 animations were. I don't think I refused any girls on my save. I did turn down the whole deal with Rachel's clients but that's it.
See and that is missing.
You bang Anna in this update and there are your missing animations.
If you turn down Rachaels deal you refused some girls 3 at the moment.

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
Played this game a while back and played it again a update or two ago. Did everyones facial structure change or am I tripping? it really threw me off last time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many minutes u need to get through this update?
Non speedrun way
It took me an hour to get through this update.

I managed to start the update then the next 30 minutes of that was talking to my sister on the phone then I went and made a coffee and put the beef joint in the oven.

Got sat back down again and 10 minutes later I was finished.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
See and that is missing.
You bang Anna in this update and there are your missing animations.
If you turn down Rachaels deal you refused some girls 3 at the moment.
Ah ok. I would restart and change that decision but I might as well wait for the rework. Might be waiting a while but oh well.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone know when the week one stuff will be reworked? The last update there was at least 1 character that is supposed to be introduced in the rework. If felt really weird because we had any context on how they met or what was their relationship.
I'm not sure if it really matters though if the MC met the girl before. A few lines about love, and the girl is dropping her panties swearing eternal allegiance to the MC.
Imagine being a dude going to the same school as this MC... he's literally taking every hottie the school has to offer all for himself. The story is overburdened with so many women, that getting an actual plot or story line seems to be an afterthought at this point...but it would be interesting if a whiff of reality would hit the script and the men at the school try balancing the scales.

Reactions: splamo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anna content for lewd stuff (including animations) so if you didn't agree with Rachael the first time, you don't have it. Not the brightest move when it's the first update since a long time but I assume it was planned like it long before shitstorm so other updates will be really needed quite quickly. :cautious:
Ah, that explains it. I am on the faithful path, to the extent that I still have Jamie signing off on new women. So I haven't done anything with Elizabeth yet. *g*

Reactions: Hinomura

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Game started off really good,if i remember right the dev was putting out updates every FEW DAYS,got himself a nice fan base and made a lot of money...now look what the state of the game is now,so many new side characters and the lenght between updates is so long that you dont even know which character is which,if you're looking for content with a specific character good fucking luck to you :ROFLMAO:.Havent played this in forever but maybe i'll give it a try when its done.I know everyone is entitled to do whatever the fuck he/she wants with their money but always remember a dev will always work while watching his wallet,if people keep paying him for nothing he will deliver nothing for a long time untill something happenes ;)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
New a animations look very nice, good job, but the game still misses sex sounds and moans, that would make everything even more realistic :)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ah its back again if we ignore what the dev has been up to or I guess in this case not been up to lol. I have to say that with the updates being so sparse and there being such a huge cast I am starting to forget the characters, the guy just met up with Bea and I had no clue who she was and just went who? oh we know her ok..

Reactions: Lokitox8

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
It states that the game is in the OS windows,Linux,Mac,Android. But is the Android version invisible or what?

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder if going back to get our cellphone in Annas house will affect Carly path? We either go back with Penny and the update end there or we go straight to WVM and get Carly to agree and go to the game. Since when this game has choices like this?

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I think he really shot himself in the foot by doing the rework and the game at the same time. It take the focus of doing your best at one thing when you also doing another on the side. I used to like this game a lot back in the day when it first started but the recent trend just leave a bad taste in your mouth of what this has become. I think with all the delays he could have put this game onhold and work on the rework only and have it ready by the start of next year. Hearing from people that you encounter someone and the conversation doesn’t make sense is not good at all, anyway hope this gets back on track.
Lastly haven’t play in a while if someone can tell me has anything happen with Jasmine since that kiss we gave her at our house ? Cheers (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes