DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a minute since I've last played. I was waiting for the rework before playing again but I'm way too horny for this game after not playing in so long. I don't even remember some of the girls name anymore. I'll never forget my wifey, Willabelle, name though!

I've seen some people say the harem is getting too big for the game. That you can't get any meaningful interactions out of some of the girls because there's too many and not enough time in the updates. I agree to some extent. 3 to 5 girls is perfect, 10 to 15 is manageable. 25 girls and beyond in a harem is pretty crazy and borderline too much. I couldn't feel the effects of it early on but now looking at it, it is pretty ridiculous.

Well, it can't be helped, maybe. I'll play through this game again and fool around with the girls. I'll come back later to do another favorite girls list and compare it to my old posts to see if my taste changed since then. My love for Willabelle and those pretty eyes of her's hasn't changed. Only people who can give her a run for her money in the pretty eyes department is Azel and Aubrey(?), if I remember them correctly.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
two questions please:
1. who is the blonde girl you bang on the couch
2. does the blonde girl you bang on the couch get any scenes this update?
I honestly don't remember which one it is.
Three blondes off the top of my head... older/giant boobs = Rachael, younger/wavy hair = Zoe, younger/straight hair = Bailey

To answer the question, no. There is only one sex scene in the update and that only happens if you agreed to Rachael's gigolo gig near the very beginning of the game.

Otherwise, there's about 3 short conversations and that's it.

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Dang, now Anna too for the Harem? :ROFLMAO: I guess I'm surprised I didn't see it coming but man, I still had some hope left that Anna wouldn't be such a swooning catastrophe like literally every single other woman in this story (I guess except for, at the moment, Mackenzie, but I'm sure that's coming too).

Like, I knew from the beginning that Braindrop said every woman would be romanceable except for the incest characters, but I thought that would mean for some girls, just some casual sex every now and then, or maybe some evolution in the relationships, breaking up with some, getting together with other ones, you know, just like having a crazy sex life.

And when the game first started exploring the idea of a polyamorous relationship with, I was super on board because I thought you'd have like Jamie and Shauna, maybe Jasmine and Bailey and Stacy at some point, and that would be awesome because most VNs don't deal with multiple partners very well, the girls often not being aware at all that their guy is sleeping around like crazy. So a polyamorous relationship is an awesome way to deal with that, not least because it gives great opportunity for orgies at some point.

But I thought that it would stop at some point, and chicks that we were just having cool, casual sex with like Zoe, Elizabeth, Katie, Rachael and all her clients, that that would remain at that casual level. Managing all of these women in this enormous harem is not only basically impossible from a logistical point of view (I mean, our main guy is nearing Mongolian Emperor levels here with the size of his harem), it also robs the women of much of their characterization. Like having Zoe in the last update and now Anna in this one completely break down emotionally, and now Anna declaring her undying love for the MC and everything, I feel like we've seen it all before. It's okay to have these sorts of characters, but we already had them, and Zoe and Anna were cool for a while, they didn't need this.

I totally agree with you. There should be a choice if they should join the Harem or if they stay as casuals (or at least to back out from the whole thing, if he doesn't want to write two paths). For example, I agreed to Anna just as a client. I have zero interest in her as a girlfriend / as part of the harem. It felt so forced to now have her as part of the harem without any choice.

Reactions: dolfe67 and Buddawg

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i stopped playing this game when the big party at MC house was trown after the incident in bowling and after the recionnected with both mom and sis... there should be a torunment game soon...if a play this so calleds season 2 update can i continue from where i left without any story hole or these update are the so called remake (didn't understand the means of these remake when a game was good and ppl enjoyed it so much!!!.pls let me know what i will face, thanks
up pls any tip?

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I totally agree with you. There should be a choice if they should join the Harem or if they stay as casuals (or at least to back out from the whole thing, if he doesn't want to write two paths). For example, I agreed to Anna just as a client. I have zero interest in her as a girlfriend / as part of the harem. It felt so forced to now have her as part of the harem without any choice.
Bro how can she stay a client? Don't you confess to each other after meeting them 2 times and say ILU? Though that was the norm... /s

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i stopped playing this game when the big party at MC house was trown after the incident in bowling and after the recionnected with both mom and sis... there should be a torunment game soon...if a play this so calleds season 2 update can i continue from where i left without any story hole or these update are the so called remake (didn't understand the means of these remake when a game was good and ppl enjoyed it so much!!!.pls let me know what i will face, thanks
at this rate dont bother until this time next year. This update was so short the deve shouldn't have even bothered. Rediculous.

Reactions: michael1984

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
up pls any tip?
As far as I'm aware there is no difference early on. The remake was intended to address time progression mostly but he never went back to S1 to do it. Just changed how days worked at the very end or so of it. It shouldn't affect your game or saves at all. You won't miss anything.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.02 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Really? updates claims to be days 32-38 and yet once again it's not even a complete day???? I'm so glad I cancelled my patreon subscription
Yeah, me too. Over 2 Years ago in thought, what a reliable dev with weekly updates, what a cute story and awesome renders. I subscriped immediately. And now: excuses upon excuses, delays without end an small updates 2 times per year. And yes, i know., he had a rough time, but i'malso. i lost also people in my family at fuc.... corona, i have also problems with PTSD cause i was a soldier in war, but live moves on. My boss also expects results at work and i don't get this sum of money like his patreon account. I'm not jealous, because good work deserves good money, he can get shittons of money, i don't care. But after the first half year delay and execuses i canceled my subscription and i don't believe him anymore. I think, behind our back, he laughs at all of us. OK, thats my 2 Cent about, i'm sorry, i'm not a sweet cuddle bear who is dreaming of wonderland all day. I'm not a native speaker, if you find errors, you can keep it! ;)

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Dang, now Anna too for the Harem? :ROFLMAO: I guess I'm surprised I didn't see it coming but man, I still had some hope left that Anna wouldn't be such a swooning catastrophe like literally every single other woman in this story (I guess except for, at the moment, Mackenzie, but I'm sure that's coming too).

Like, I knew from the beginning that Braindrop said every woman would be romanceable except for the incest characters, but I thought that would mean for some girls, just some casual sex every now and then, or maybe some evolution in the relationships, breaking up with some, getting together with other ones, you know, just like having a crazy sex life.

And when the game first started exploring the idea of a polyamorous relationship with, I was super on board because I thought you'd have like Jamie and Shauna, maybe Jasmine and Bailey and Stacy at some point, and that would be awesome because most VNs don't deal with multiple partners very well, the girls often not being aware at all that their guy is sleeping around like crazy. So a polyamorous relationship is an awesome way to deal with that, not least because it gives great opportunity for orgies at some point.

But I thought that it would stop at some point, and chicks that we were just having cool, casual sex with like Zoe, Elizabeth, Katie, Rachael and all her clients, that that would remain at that casual level. Managing all of these women in this enormous harem is not only basically impossible from a logistical point of view (I mean, our main guy is nearing Mongolian Emperor levels here with the size of his harem), it also robs the women of much of their characterization. Like having Zoe in the last update and now Anna in this one completely break down emotionally, and now Anna declaring her undying love for the MC and everything, I feel like we've seen it all before. It's okay to have these sorts of characters, but we already had them, and Zoe and Anna were cool for a while, they didn't need this.

If you're hooking up with Anna, Keyana, Brittany, etc...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes