Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
To many woman.... Never expected to say that would be a problem. But there is so much one game developer can do and now there are to many story lines in one game. What actually makes updating this game very difficult. Because what woman do you focus on? What are you gonna do with them? Because for me I miss the character development with Jaime and Rachel. Waiting for many updates already but nothing happenend with them and for me the game is getting less fun each update. And I am sure other people have the same problem with other girls they like. I am writing this feedback because I really like the game and maybe the game developer does something with this.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
All this kissy crap with Anna and we get nothing with Penny. Why bother getting a lift with her?

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
How has two updates gone and not a single ingame day has passed?

And trust me when I say I like Anna, but I didn't need to see her getting so overly emotional. Hell, I think almost every girl in this game suffers from that problem. Last time it was Zoe, now its Anna. Even Tia! A character who barely knew the MC broke down the first time they had sex for reasons that I'm still struggling to understand.

But worst of all, how are we gonna get in a car with Penny and not get any action?! Why end the update there goddamnit! And I swear if the next update starts with her dropping the MC off to class and nothing else, Imma riot.

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
What a shitty waste of time and effort. This game went from top of the list for most people to totally given up on. After all that time, and all the bullshit they spouted, THAT was the update? Seriously? There's dumpster fire games being made as peoples first time projects getting more content released every few weeks than this. If you're still giving this guy money, you're making a mistake. Don't encourage this shit anymore.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
And then he won't even have the energy to walk anymore. He will sit down to take some rest, but accidentally falls asleep... So he will miss the game as well.
Or one of them will ponder for 15 minutes about how busy MC is and how he just needs a break, but ultimately decide to go speak to them, about fucking nothing all while maintaining a serious tone like some shit is going down.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes