LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Does he fuck the coach or the Mom yet?
Most people want him to fuck both Mom's and the the coach.
But the Dev has repeatedly stated there will be No Mom's or Sister fucking in this game regreatble but mostly excepted.
And since Mom's and Sister's are normaly used as Slow Burn hooks in most games I'm gonna say that Job has been pasted to the Coach.
So sadly I very much dowt we gonna get any Harper Sex till 3/4's to near the end of this game.
I could be wrong but I'd advise you not to hold your breath.

Just Sayin.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ah ok. I would restart and change that decision but I might as well wait for the rework. Might be waiting a while but oh well.
I must have missed something, or maybe there's a glitch, I don't know. I started a new game, started on the 'faithful' approach until Jamie had her talk with Rachael and got me that 25% income boost - but I never got any of the scenes with the women, who at that point I should have been banging until my cock fell off. That doesn't seem right to me.
Does anyone know if the Alison and Alice from the social media pic are from a different game?
If you actually stop and read the text it tells you all of those girls are from other games.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Most people want him to fuck both Mom's and the the coach.
But the Dev has repeatedly stated there will be No Mom's or Sister fucking in this game regreatble but mostly excepted.
And since Mom's and Sister's are normaly used as Slow Burn hooks in most games I'm gonna say that Job has been pasted to the Coach.
So sadly I very much dowt we gonna get any Harper Sex till 3/4's to near the end of this game.
I could be wrong but I'd advise you not to hold your breath.

Just Sayin.
Not his real mom

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not his real mom
No Offence but.
Thats Why I said Moms as in plural since he has both a birth Mom and an adopted foster Mom.
The MC and it seems the Dev consideres both to be equal Moms
And as far as I remeber the Dev stated something along the lines of they are BOTH HIS MOM's .
So we ain't going to get to be fucking either of them ever.

Just Sayin.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So wait is this update a split path because that is what I am getting from all these posts? If so I am going to wait for a version that lets you do both paths. I hate having to use multiple saves to see all the content.

Reactions: notBatman747

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
Despite the constant staring and crying the 9 billion female characters do, I enjoy the twice a year minor updates that I completely ignore the story and pay 0 dollars for. Would I pay for steady updates? Yep. Do I think that'll ever happen? Not really.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes