LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
One of the recent reviews amuses me.

I've both never had sex or been in a relationship and yet this game is 100% unbelievable to me, I do know the difference, you don't have to be an all knowing wizard in the way of sex and relationships to know this VN's writing is dog ass. I agree with the rest of this review mind you, I hate this VN just throwing women at you with zero challenge, it's boring and uninteresting, but this is yet another person talking mad shit like experience and understanding aren't separate.
and I am married with children(grown) and absolutely enjoyed the hell out of this game. It's not "believable" but its mindless and fun. Dude gave a shit review either way.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah, me too. Over 2 Years ago in thought, what a reliable dev with weekly updates, what a cute story and awesome renders. I subscriped immediately. And now: excuses upon excuses, delays without end an small updates 2 times per year. And yes, i know., he had a rough time, but i'malso. i lost also people in my family at fuc.... corona, i have also problems with PTSD cause i was a soldier in war, but live moves on. My boss also expects results at work and i don't get this sum of money like his patreon account. I'm not jealous, because good work deserves good money, he can get shittons of money, i don't care. But after the first half year delay and execuses i canceled my subscription and i don't believe him anymore. I think, behind our back, he laughs at all of us. OK, thats my 2 Cent about, i'm sorry, i'm not a sweet cuddle bear who is dreaming of wonderland all day. I'm not a native speaker, if you find errors, you can keep it! ;)
I think ultimately, the incentive to work hard and update regularly falls sharply when they realize they get paid either way. He is far from the only one. and the popularity keeps his losses to a minimum as new subs replace old subs that keep the drop slow. Dev is grossing 204k a year so he's not worried about losing subs until it becomes half of what it currently is, and even then probably not until it drops half again that much.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I've both never had sex or been in a relationship and yet this game is 100% unbelievable to me, I do know the difference, you don't have to be an all knowing wizard in the way of sex and relationships to know this VN's writing is dog ass. I agree with the rest of this review mind you, I hate this VN just throwing women at you with zero challenge, it's boring and uninteresting, but this is yet another person talking mad shit like experience and understanding aren't separate.
This, 100%. I can't think of any game that is closer than a stone's throw from realism around here, but it is my pet peeve with VNs where every single female character is DTF with the MC, when they have spoken less than a dozen words to each other. Come on devs, that is just lazy writing. Give us as players some semblance of a reason why the LI is interested in the MC, other than the MC picked up their pen that one time in class. At lease give us a time-worn cliche like the MC saved the LI from bullies, or walked them home with their umbrella in the rain, or something. Better yet, show that they actually have something in common with their personality, some reason to be attracted to each other than just their mere presence.

This is what separates the devs with imagination with those just phoning it in. Give your characters a reason to act like they do in the game

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
One of the recent reviews amuses me.

Looks like you've answered the one question I bothered coming into this thread for, but I'll ask just to confirm:

I last played this game about 18 months ago probably, but stopped playing because despite the premise and attractive characters it seemed boring: the game could be summed up as getting a choice of "Do you want to have sex with this person", and if yes then congrats you have sex with them without any further need to work on the relationship or make any other actual choices. It sounds like that's probably still the situation, yes? The game still hasn't evolved to be anything more than that?

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
This, 100%. I can't think of any game that is closer than a stone's throw from realism around here, but it is my pet peeve with VNs where every single female character is DTF with the MC, when they have spoken less than a dozen words to each other. Come on devs, that is just lazy writing. Give us as players some semblance of a reason why the LI is interested in the MC, other than the MC picked up their pen that one time in class. At lease give us a time-worn cliche like the MC saved the LI from bullies, or walked them home with their umbrella in the rain, or something. Better yet, show that they actually have something in common with their personality, some reason to be attracted to each other than just their mere presence.

This is what separates the devs with imagination with those just phoning it in. Give your characters a reason to act like they do in the game
Seems like a lot of extra work when you can not do that and have 3k patrons :cool:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Looks like you've answered the one question I bothered coming into this thread for, but I'll ask just to confirm:

I last played this game about 18 months ago probably, but stopped playing because despite the premise and attractive characters it seemed boring: the game could be summed up as getting a choice of "Do you want to have sex with this person", and if yes then congrats you have sex with them without any further need to work on the relationship or make any other actual choices. It sounds like that's probably still the situation, yes? The game still hasn't evolved to be anything more than that?
The game doesn't even really ask anymore.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018

The best part is when every character that wants to bang the MC, has zero issues with the MC banging the rest of the world, but also themselves will remain exclusive to the MC.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Still like this VN and just wanted to say starting a replay.. and still love the dedication to facial expressions and a great story. Thank you.

Reactions: TheElwoodBlues

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
The best part is when every character that wants to bang the MC, has zero issues with the MC banging the rest of the world, but also themselves will remain exclusive to the MC.

Just an assumption but old? or just never been part of the scene? Sorry if I assumed to much

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Checking out this game for the first name the quality of the game in terms of rendering is solid and totally respectable, but what a ridiculous clusterfuck of totally mind-numbing story. Even the mighty japanese anime artists with the power of friendship in their back wouldn't even dare to create these kind of madness.

where is the dev actually want to go with these, if we don't go raiding and conquering neighboring kingdom and proclaim our rights as a ruler of half of the world soon i don't know if these story is actually redeemable because these is clearly an insult to every great general and conqueror.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It's not really likely to evolve more than that.

People still ask for walkthrough mods for yes/no questions in these games, making it more complex would just confuse their little souls.

Throw in a maybe just to really fuck with their day.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's not really likely to evolve more than that.

People still ask for walkthrough mods for yes/no questions in these games, making it more complex would just confuse their little souls.

Throw in a maybe just to really fuck with their day.
It's like we always say for Neverlucky
but for this one:

3 years and 4gb this game has shown you what it is, anyone coming here expecting shit to change is insane

If it is not your cup of tea, it never will be -- so put on ignore

Clearly there are enough people who enjoy it for what it is.

I am only here for Stacy (secretly my sister)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Checking out this game for the first name the quality of the game in terms of rendering is solid and totally respectable, but what a ridiculous clusterfuck of totally mind-numbing story. Even the mighty japanese anime artists with the power of friendship in their back wouldn't even dare to create these kind of madness.

where is the dev actually want to go with these, if we don't go raiding and conquering neighboring kingdom and proclaim our rights as a ruler of half of the world soon i don't know if these story is actually redeemable because these is clearly an insult to every great general and conqueror.
Thanks for your opinion.. could I suggest another VN then.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes