DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Each time I see a scene with MC and Azel, he reminds me more and more of that kid in Game of Thrones who get breastfeed as a teenager.

I can't understand how Braindrop, who have a really hard time finishing updates in a decent timeframe, can waste his time with pointless scenes between those 2 (Azel feeling unwanted for the 5th time this week + kissing MC like crazy even if I choose the hug sooner in the game).

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Each time I see a scene with MC and Azel, he reminds me more and more of that kid in Game of Thrones who get breastfeed as a teenager.

I can't understand how Braindrop, who have a really hard time finishing updates in a decent timeframe, can waste his time with pointless scenes between those 2 (Azel feeling unwanted for the 5th time this week + kissing MC like crazy even if I choose the hug sooner in the game).
Well, the Azel thing was always just a strange thing to piss people off. Let's say atleast the Inc Babys. Overall it is still a shame because she is really a lovely woman. But hey, it's his VN and he can do what he want. If he just want waste his time and has his fun with this theme let him.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
100% but personally I’d say the more women the better. More variety imo which I Like cause a smaller cast of characters can be boring. But yeah there’s definitely some filler girls per say. wish he’d do semi open world events where you can interact and have fun with each girls for like area then move on to the story when ready. Like how DIK has it.
A lot of these girls can be cut. They all have almost the same personality so you can trim this down this cast by a lot. Just focus on the ones that fulfill unique fetishes. The ones that stick out to me aside from the 2 main girls are the sporty black girl, the trans one, the trans male, one of the Asian ones, and that's about it. At least narrow it down to one of each race and hair color.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
For everyone wishing for incest: Dev has said MANY times that won't happen. No Azel, Cedar, or Wendy sex. Yes, we are all bummed, but its already been stated.

Having said that: to the Dev, Braindrop: you have written Azel as not being related to the MC AT ALL. Yes, he calls her "mom" and she refers to him as "son" at times, but the dialogue clearly states that she isn't his mom, nor did she legally adopt him, nor was she ever married to his father. She raised him after his dad died...but with no official/legal/biological family ties to him. So I don't think Patreon (or anyone else) can get huffy about it. Lots of games (and real life scenarios for that matter) where a girl calls her lover daddy (in fact you have Bailey and the blond waitress calling the MC "daddy" a few times) but its not incest...as it wouldn't be with Azel (if you decided to add her as a LI at some point.). You do you, just pointing out that Azel could technically be fair game without an issue.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I have a question, maybe someone who is in the BD discord or is patreon knows how to answer.
In this update we had the option to go with Anna or go to class, in the classroom convince Carry to go to the game.

My question is: from now on will we start making decisions that exclude us from content, or will we take a detour to see the other content in future updates?

I don't want to say that this is bad, I just feel that one of the strengths of this game was that it was like junk content, "Don't think too much about the choices, you will receive everything", but if now you have to choose carefully... What I mean is that for me in this specific game "Simple is better".

Reactions: grim019

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So in my masochistic ways with certain games, I decided to download once again WVM. For season two so far, it's not bad surprisingly. The visuals look a bit better, the pacing is decent, sadly no Harper Love yeeeet. However we are with the next chapter (likely/fucking final fuckingly) about to "play" our first fucking game, abietly as an assistant coach since we are benched but still. WHICH WOULD BE FUCKING NICE TO ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING BASKETBALL RELATED TO DO INSTEAD OF THE DRAMA SHIT SHOW WITH DEAD MAN BRO AND MILLIE BITCH MOMS. -Deep breaths Hawkes... in... and out...-

And it's been what, 5-6 months since the prior release? Maybe BD has it figured out by fucking now and will ACTUALFUCKLY start to get this former little gem back in gear. Though could fucking seriously do without the cringey dialogue of 'brubru'.

-Points gun at head-

That said, in terms of issues/bugs.

Text needs to be changed or at the very least a tad smaller, as some of the next when through the bottom of the text board, as per example (granted its from the early game but still applied in parts in "season 2")
screenshot0005.png

Saw a moment where we were talking to Anna at the end yet 'Foster Mom' was "talking".

All in all, still waiting for this game to pick back some of its preverbal former glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
at this rate dont bother until this time next year. This update was so short the deve shouldn't have even bothered. Rediculous.
but what about stoy hole?? game continue from where i ened with this season 2 thing or not? thanks

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes