trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Wait, what...?
If mc hitches a ride with penelope the update ends, but if he doesn't the story continues.
I think they need to change that and add to the update, cause that made no sense.
totally agree, seems the better option is to not hitch a ride (unless it was a coding error).

Reactions: hawk784563

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A lot of these girls can be cut. They all have almost the same personality so you can trim this down this cast by a lot. Just focus on the ones that fulfill unique fetishes. The ones that stick out to me aside from the 2 main girls are the sporty black girl, the trans one, the trans male, one of the Asian ones, and that's about it. At least narrow it down to one of each race and hair color.
The number of girls in this game is the last thing I have a problem with right now.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Probably there won't be a Basketball game as such you may see them on the court about to start, then black screen ..... The game passes quickly then a new render of them saying they won. That would piss everyone off lol

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Right?! If we can't fuck Azel, fine. I can deal with that and it's not like there is a shortage of LIs hanging off of MC's dick. But stop fucking teasing us! Lol

Screenshot_2022-09-23_231555.jpg

I loved my mom. Hugs and kisses, sure. Never once have I held her this way. S'all I'm saying.

Edit: Just got to that scene and it turns out to be an Anna/Azel name tag error, but my point still stands. Lol

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes