UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You really don't need a walkthrough mod for WVM, it's basically :
Choice on top : Stick your dick in something.
Choice on the bottom : Pass sticking your dick in something.

Except for this latest..."release", which is basically :
"Ride in the car - end shit early because they can't code for shit"
or :
"Walk -proceed to end of embarrassingly short "update"".

...you'd never fucking imagine I started a cult about one of this game's characters...

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I don't see a incest mod ever happening for this game. Most mods are gallery, walkthrough, or slight change in dialogue. To create an incest mod for this game one would have to render the scenes themselves and write dialogue for it. It would take so much work to do.

Reactions: Rindarion

C4F3

Apr 6, 2021
só queria que essas atualizações de 2 meses tivessem mais de 1000 renders, o sonho de qualquer consumidor kkkk

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I don't see a incest mod ever happening for this game. Most mods are gallery, walkthrough, or slight change in dialogue. To create an incest mod for this game one would have to render the scenes themselves and write dialogue for it. It would take so much work to do.
I mean the whole "Evil Modder" thing is a sort of joke. It was brought up by Braindrop himself a while back as a not so subtle hint that he'd unofficially add some sort of incest after the game is done. As to whether that's going to happen is unknown.

Given the angles and close ups he gives Azel and Cedy along with the fact that they quite literally throw themselves at the MC to the point that any normal person looking at them from the outside would just automatically assume that they're fucking anyway, it would be the biggest blue balls on this entire site if nothing ever came of it.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I mean the whole "Evil Modder" thing is a sort of joke. It was brought up by Braindrop himself a while back as a not so subtle hint that he'd unofficially add some sort of incest after the game is done. As to whether that's going to happen is unknown.

Given the angles and close ups he gives Azel and Cedy along with the fact that they quite literally throw themselves at the MC to the point that any normal person looking at them from the outside would just automatically assume that they're fucking anyway, it would be the biggest blue balls on this entire site if nothing ever came of it.
I know you were joking about it but others have talked about a incest mod not joking. I don't think BD will ever do a incest mod himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Aryanblood17

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I know you were joking about it but others have talked about a incest mod not joking. I don't think BD will ever do a incest mod himself.
I don't think you get it. BD joked about some Evil Modder adding incest to the game. Most people assumed that meant, and BD at least played along with the idea, that BD was going to release an incest patch. I don't think it will happen at this point, but only because that would be content and BD doesn't do content anymore.

h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
Not a problem, modder would probably get everything done before BD's next release

May 6, 2020
How the fuck did I miss this scene, did my update even work? I can't remember where the last update ended so I don't even know.
that is anna not azel did you cheat at the start with racheal because if you did she asks you if you want to do the getting girls pregnant earlier than if you dont cheat so she would be your first customer if you did

Reactions: Thriller

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I could create a mod but I'd have to care enough about this game still to bother

300 renders not even going to bother to dl

Sep 16, 2021
anyone have screengrabs of how awful and prevalent the duck faces are now? haven't played it for a while but wouldn't mind a good laugh at the ludicrous renders of it lol

Jul 8, 2022
Holà ! Voici ma trad non terminer du jeu.
Trad FR :
-----------------
Hello ! Here is my unfinished translation of the game.
Trad FR :

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I was surprised and happy to see the update come out roughly on time. While some have commented the duck-faces have gone to 11, I was impressed by some of the animations, with moving camera angles and such, which I don't remember in previous releases. What surprised me most was the option to download just an update to patch the game, instead of having to download the entire game, again. Many thanks for that!

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes