Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Feel like devs write themselves in to a corner when they start adding 10 or more girls the MC can get with. You get in to a vicious cycle of trying to come up with somewhat meaningful stories with each and every one and not have it jarring going between them. Cast is just way too big at this point. Has been for a long time.

Oct 22, 2017
So I'm not the only one that thinks Azel got a million times hotter right? I'm having a hard time trying to put what changed into words because Azel went from my least favorit, to 1lone of the Top 10 girls in the game for me.
Hotter maybe - but my reaction was the opposite. When I first saw her I thought 'That is supposed to be Azel? Did she get an unmentioned make-over too? Or do I just not remember what she looked like after all this time?' - I then started up a second game instance to compare her to her previous self and was disappointed as she now looked much too young in comparison. Then I read on and saw she actually got an in-game makeover. I just hope the new look isn't permanent now.

There was already a trend with facial expressions getting all the more similar between everyone with each update and every second shot being a duck-face, but it seems now BD switched to mixing it up with everyone getting butt-implants. I'm not on the client path, but Lauren and what I saw in screenshots from Anna seem to indicate that soon they will have half their body mass/weight in their butt ... If this overall trend continues, even if everything starts going well again with consistent updates and such - I'm not sure I would start supporting him again.

Back in the day, I liked the large majority of what I got, everything else mostly being excluded by ignoring Rachael and the clients.
But now, there are ever more design decisions I would be ok with in small quantities, but not as the seemingly major/overwhelming thing represented in the art, as well as story decisions like adding the clients into the main story this much where at the beginning they were intended (or at least I understood it like that) as subscriber influenced side content without ties to the story after the client event itself. Right now there is still enough to enjoy the game if BD is able to pick the shards up again, but I'm not sure enough to warrant support when there are enough other games out there that need support much more/have much less content seemingly evolving in a way I don't care about.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Right?! If we can't fuck Azel, fine. I can deal with that and it's not like there is a shortage of LIs hanging off of MC's dick. But stop fucking teasing us! Lol

View attachment 2061357

I loved my mom. Hugs and kisses, sure. Never once have I held her this way. S'all I'm saying.

Edit: Just got to that scene and it turns out to be an Anna/Azel name tag error, but my point still stands. Lol
You need to exercise more if you can't lift her like that:)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My game was doing that to until I removed a mod I had installed for the game. So if you have any mods installed try removing them.
The only mod I had in the game was the gallery mod, which (oddly) worked fine if I installed the patch first, and then the gallery mod.

My first attempt was having the same problem as the guy you quoted, though, so I think you're correct about that one.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes