kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Oh I'm exactly with you too, I am simply passing info from there to here, as I saw no one else did it yet.

I am quite disgruntled with BD and WVM... and honestly WVM isn't even that great of a game, in my opinion, now that I've played quite a few different games
Right now I've been playing Long Road Home and Motherless as well as a few others. But hopefully BD will actually try to get back on everyone's good graces but the only way that can happen is to actually release updates.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Oh I'm exactly with you too, I am simply passing info from there to here, as I saw no one else did it yet.

I am quite disgruntled with BD and WVM... and honestly WVM isn't even that great of a game, in my opinion, now that I've played quite a few different games
This is how I feel about it too. I think WVM is good when you are new to VN's, but once you've played even a handful of games you realise quickly that WVM's model of being the ultimate gigachad with 15 girls living in your house and having lots and lots and lots of looooooong conversations with girls who are always crying... well, it gets old quick.

May 18, 2022
I don't want Carly to get smaller
On this we 1000% agree.

Maybe someone can explain me, why devs add futa/trans character and making them sub?
Having a non mc fuck LIs is considered NTR to most and thus it isn't worth the pages of debates in forums discord etc.
Also femdom doesn't seem to be finicially worth it atm as well unless it's the sole intent of the piece. Harem fans like others are Leary of mixing certain kinks in their vns.

There are probably many many more reasons why devs don't make a futa or trans character dom. The whole world of avn fans should be studied as it's fascinating how what and why things make the fans react so strongly

Reactions: Havoc_313

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I've never tried WVM due to all "no updates" and when the update came out it was ass and short from what I get.
so how is

PATRONS

possible?
is there something I'm missing? because most of the best games don't have that many...
Is it the wallpapers?
Same thing with ICSTOR
PATRONS

someone that is a patron please tell me why you are a patron. it makes no sense to me considering the situation surrounding these games.

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've never tried WVM due to all "no updates" and when the update came out it was ass and short from what I get.
so how is

PATRONS

possible?
is there something I'm missing? because most of the best games don't have that many...
Is it the wallpapers?
Same thing with ICSTOR
PATRONS

someone that is a patron please tell me why you are a patron. it makes no sense to me considering the situation surrounding these games.
Both MC and WMV started a couple of years ago. When they came out they had some of the best renders/models. Updates were frequent and they released at the right time. So they were able to get a strong start.

By today's standards there are dozens of other games out there with similar renders or better renders than both MC and WMV. The problem is now there are so many good games to support or taken by those two titles that other devs don't reach the patron level that WMV or MC do.

The two folks over with Magic Nuts that make What a Legend deserve more patrons. They have about 2.2k, but the amount of work that goes into that game is crazy, the beautiful hand drawn art is incredible. They should have SS level sub, in my opinion.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Well, it's 5PM EST, so let's see if they dropped the updates they talked about or not. ( Of course they can't get a tiny off time because upload issues ecc but i guess no more than 3 hours, since they'll release their Mindrop at 8pm EST)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, it's 5PM EST, so let's see if they dropped the updates they talked about or not. ( Of course they can't get a tiny off time because upload issues ecc but i guess no more than 3 hours, since they'll release their Mindrop at 8pm EST)
And nobody at all is surprised it isn't here yet.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563
Sep 16, 2021
From “Mackenzie” posted at 15:57 CST
Update incoming very soon!

This is my first time handling a release and I made an error that requires Braindrop to fix while I was uploading the links. Sorry everybody, learning pains.

Braindrop is currently working on it and he said it will not take very long to fix and I'll get it uploaded the second he sends it back to me.”

let’s see how long this error takes to fix….

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019

This is my first time handling a release and I made an error that requires Braindrop to fix while I was uploading the links. Sorry everybody, learning pains.

Braindrop is currently working on it and he said it will not take very long to fix and I'll get it uploaded the second he sends it back to me.”

To be expected but for me at least, they're in the right time frame. Not trying to be the devil's advocate, they could've got an error that needed a fix, very unlikely when it's a long awaited update and that should in theory being well handled but hey it could still happen

Reactions: affque

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
To be expected but for me at least, they're in the right time frame. Not trying to be the devil's advocate, they could've got an error that needed a fix, very unlikely when it's a long awaited update and that should in theory being well handled but hey it could still happen
It sounds more like they broke something on the upload and not the update itself, so that's possible.

Regardless, this is more communication than there's been in months.

It's still a lose lose situation. Even if they get something up today it won't be enough.

I don't expect people to really start giving them the benefit of the doubt until at least two or three updates go up.

Despite the minor timing issue for this update, they've hit every date set since MacKenzie started updating so at least they seem to be trending in the right direction.

Once it's up, I'm still expecting quite a few 'that's all?' comments.

Reactions: jjmayne and affque

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
It sounds more like they broke something on the upload and not the update itself, so that's possible.

Regardless, this is more communication than there's been in months.

It's still a lose lose situation. Even if they get something up today it won't be enough.

I don't expect people to really start giving them the benefit of the doubt until at least two or three updates go up.

Despite the minor timing issue for this update, they've hit every date set since MacKenzie started updating so at least they seem to be trending in the right direction.

Once it's up, I'm still expecting quite a few 'that's all?' comments.
Of course, i may express myself not in the best manner ( because English isn't my primary language, so in my head it's all clear anyway)

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, solely because i started to play it after the last release, so i didn't got the frustration of slow up times ( as i experienced with others that i'll not call out.)

If they stay on a straight path with update on time ( or very near thoses deadlines) i think they can "redeem" themself.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020

Honestly, they should have had the uploads completed and ready to send links in a post well before 5 EST. They knew they'd be under the microscope for this and it's not a good look honestly. I'm thankful they communicated, a little late imo, but they did.

It's now two and a half hours late on their deadline. I wish I could've told my prof's that I had an error sending my essay email and send it two and a half hours and counting late... Lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes