PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Very sad to see that it seems the game stopped progression. The moment I saw "in 2023 we'll release a remake with the time progression making sense", I felt this was a doomed idea. Because that's too much work for no satisfaction for the developer.

MY advice to the creator: just ignore whatever the fuck people say or don't say and just keep releasing new updates of what made this game great: a simple but very endearing harem fantasy that barely makes any sense.

Do not try to make it so the game makes sense now. That's too much work. Just keep making sex scenes and adding scenes to fuck the girls we already had here but never fucked. I mean, I havent played in a while, but up to day 9 or something we never got to fuck Kimmy, Harper, Harper's daughter or the Red Haired girl. You dont need to add more girls, just develop the ones you already added.

I feel you lost grip of the game because people demanded too much for things to make sense. Disregard them and have fun with it.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Very sad to see that it seems the game stopped progression. The moment I saw "in 2023 we'll release a remake with the time progression making sense", I felt this was a doomed idea. Because that's too much work for no satisfaction for the developer.

MY advice to the creator: just ignore whatever the fuck people say or don't say and just keep releasing new updates of what made this game great: a simple but very endearing harem fantasy that barely makes any sense.
I think the reason updates have stopped is because BD doesn't know where to go with the story. That is probably why he is remaking the beginning. By making it make more sense it will be easier to continue the story for him. He should have stuck with the simple idea of a basketball star women want to hook up with. By adding things like a princess and the Ryker working for basically a drug dealer just complicated the story.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
Did I miss something? When did BD say there would be an update before the 21st?
While the exact details of our plan will not be shared publicly, we do want to share that we expect to have our first release before the next Mind Drop. (So sometime before September 21st)

that was in the last mind drop so its either coming today or tomorrow or another fail with excuses

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
While the exact details of our plan will not be shared publicly, we do want to share that we expect to have our first release before the next Mind Drop. (So sometime before September 21st)

that was in the last mind drop so its either coming today or tomorrow or another fail with excuses
Thank you completely forgot about that. Should have just stuck with no release dates though, now everyone.will be pissed yet again.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
thing is though he already said when the last update came a few months ago he already had a update ready to release a few days later which didnt come and months later still nothing
Yeah I remember that was quite the mess. But proves my point they say they wont give release dates anymore, but then promise to have something out before the 21st which it looks like thwy wont be able to do.

I swear its almost like he enjoys all the drama he creates.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
Yeah I remember that was quite the mess. But proves my point they say they wont give release dates anymore, but then promise to have something out before the 21st which it looks like thwy wont be able to do.

it will continue aswell until he's 3000 patreon's stop paying him for doing no work then maybe when he's income stops he will pull he's finger out he's a$$ and do some work and also needs to change this on he's patreon because he's clearly not fully commited anymore

Q: Why should I support you?
A:
Because I am fully committed to this game. I spend all day working and thinking about this game and I love it. I've never been so enthralled by something before.
I truly want to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for you. That's my number one goal.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

There used to be posts from him at the end of the month just to keep patrons interested now it's a week before just throw people off. Considering the direction he has now chosen those people deserve something good in return not more delays

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
wonder what the excuse will be on wednesdays post that another update hasnt arrived yet when it was said before the 21st hasnt got long left maybe spent the last 2 weeks mourning the queen
Gonna be something like "we know there was no update before the 21st, and i've been unable to reach Braindrop for a comment but i know he's working so hard nonstop, the 200 render update will be out sometime in late october, stay subscribed :)."

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Gonna be something like "we know there was no update before the 21st, and i've been unable to reach Braindrop for a comment but i know he's working so hard nonstop, the 200 render update will be out sometime in late october, stay subscribed :)."
Another lad I sub to sent a message out there to tell everyone he wanted the released done by the end of the month buthe'll probably overshoot. As such, he's pausing subs for the next month while he finishes it. No one asked him to, chances are no one would even have cared but it's refreshing beyond the usual grumbling inherent to such development but he done it anyway.

Remember kids, there are Devs out there who put the effort in not only from a game point of view, but in interacting with their base.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't, but I bought a 1TB flash drive off Amazon for like 20$ and I keep the zip files for games i like on there, because I only have 256GB storage on my laptop. This way i keep a couple that I am playing around and then ones I want to try or play again on the thumb drive until i need them.
You want me to mail you my old USB-based 2TB external hard drive? The only time I even remember I have it is if the housemate needs something of significant size (like feeding her Sims addictions). Anything I personally need to keep around will fit on my flash drives.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
I think the reason updates have stopped is because BD doesn't know where to go with the story. That is probably why he is remaking the beginning. By making it make more sense it will be easier to continue the story for him. He should have stuck with the simple idea of a basketball star women want to hook up with. By adding things like a princess and the Ryker working for basically a drug dealer just complicated the story.
so true, he should just focused on the game with just the main character's story, with telling a story of a basket star who change the university's basket ball team and the harem part of his life. Why add too much into it? I didnt liked when I suddenly saw they just added a new character - A runway Princess.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Honestly bro, at this point its just ridiculous. Like release something. Used to be one of the best games on the site when there was consistent updates.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
The problem is that BD has really worked himself into a hole here. He is being forced to release something, cuz he keeps telling fans the release is "coming soon" and then delaying - he now has to release something, just to try and save face.

But the thing is... being successful in this business, you can't just release updates. You have to release GOOD updates. And lets face it, the last 3 updates for this game (over a year+ long period) have been shit. And chances are the next 300 update (tomorrow? today? hello?) will be the MC walking around his mansion, saying hello to 10 different girls and giving each of them a backrub before we get a cut to black and end of the update.

The rework that BD planned is kinda needed right now, this game is a mess of days of complicated non-plot, and conversations that read like an endless monologue with endless, boring, clothed girls (this used to be a basket ball game ffs). This game really needs tidying up now, and with the pressure of hitting the next 300 render release constantly hanging over BD like an albatross, I don't know if he can do both at the same time. Thats why we're seeing such a drop in quality I think, thats why BD is constantly delaying updates. He probably sees this as well as any of us that the quality has really taken a dive over the last year+ period.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It was so much better when it was just about building a harem and basketball.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes