pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I was more put off by "girlfriend of 4 months". That's it? She's pushing to be a baby factory that quickly? RUN, BITCH, RUN!

That's almost as bad as a standard issue dependapotamous.

That's a good one,
and the first time I've heard that
even though I was in the military for many years.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's a good one,
and the first time I've heard that
even though I was in the military for many years.
If you were in for years and didn't have to hear it, I salute your luck and smarter brothers in arms.

But seriously : Four months? I'm not going to commit to a process that already is more than twice thr duration we've dated, and that's just getting to the birth stage.

She's nuts, and so is the MC. Shauna I could understand a bit easier, having been friends for so many years.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you were in for years and didn't have to hear it, I salute your luck and smarter brothers in arms.

But seriously : Four months? I'm not going to commit to a process that already is more than twice thr duration we've dated, and that's just getting to the birth stage.

She's nuts, and so is the MC. Shauna I could understand a bit easier, having been friends for so many years.
But you fail to understand

WVM is a world where "Love" exists. So not a big deal.

In your world where no one understands "Love" things may be different

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
i bet you these mofos are still gonna have the flu and no power 10 months from now. This kid has been making over 10k a month without releasing anything of worth and just have excuse after excuse. Somehow people still support him. Stop paying him and see how quick this goes from a hobby to a job

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
But you fail to understand

WVM is a world where "Love" exists. So not a big deal.

In your world where no one understands "Love" things may be different
Is that the term for the disease that gave them all duckface?

edit: Holy shit I just figured it out. It HAS to be a disease, sexually transmitted at that, because everyone who did the porkies in the circle ends up with it.

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
tia, keyana and skye for the scene should be diversified and increased. other characters have too many interactions. but I didn't see much scene for skye, tia and keyana.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
tia, keyana and skye for the scene should be diversified and increased. other characters have too many interactions. but I didn't see much scene for skye, tia and keyana.
Tia and Keyana each have more than one sex scene (one non-penetrative with Tia and one substantial one that emphasizes Jamie's kink and acceptance of the harem). Skye has multiple nude scenes. Skye's been involved in several major events (team building, team conflict, street fight and arrest, team rebuilding). Keyana's explicitly had her role expanded by making her a trainer that is willing to put her foot down.

Keyana and Skye have more interactions than some of the other love interests, and more sexual content than one of the most popular (Harper, who is clearly being withheld as a dangling carrot).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Tia and Keyana each have more than one sex scene (one non-penetrative with Tia and one substantial one that emphasizes Jamie's kink and acceptance of the harem). Skye has multiple nude scenes. Skye's been involved in several major events (team building, team conflict, street fight and arrest, team rebuilding). Keyana's explicitly had her role expanded by making her a trainer that is willing to put her foot down.

Keyana and Skye have more interactions than some of the other love interests, and more sexual content than one of the most popular (Harper, who is clearly being withheld as a dangling carrot).
Yeah.
Jasmine was the first girl we met from the school,but still we have only some kisses here and there.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes