karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
why would this person need to remote into a home desktop to access fucking patreon? you can do that from a phone or even from the laptop they claim to have had with them while visiting their family. patreon doesn't require some extra software to log into or to post an update, which is literally the minimum they could have done

it's stupid, poorly thought-out nonsense like that that's setting off people's bullshit detectors
This is the issue. The ultra long-winded nonsensical rationalization. It's also the exact same thing for the last 2+ years and textbook Braindrop.

He honestly just needs to review his posts before he puts them up, and when there is a wall of text like that, just delete it and replace it with "Update coming when I can get it out".

Using Trello or some other visual indicator of progress would be awesome also, and maybe actually help Braindrop stay on task to get updates completed.

Last edited:

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
What you would expect to happen now is, whatever the reason that Mackenzie is/was unable to use Patreon without remoting into their personal computer, they should resolve that reason. So that moving forward they can log into Patreon from any personal device (phone/laptop).

Of course, that won't happen. And at the next major holiday (Easter?) when they travel away from home, they will be unable to log in again for the same reasons.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Okay I'll admit:

I did not have "snowstorm knocks out power causing UPS to run out of battery and desktop to shut off, so person cannot remote in to their desktop anymore from a laptop at another location to update Patreon and Discord about the status of the game and where BD is" on my excuse list bingo card.

To quote a very wise man: "Don't you guys have phones"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Okay I'll admit:

I did not have "snowstorm knocks out power causing UPS to run out of battery and desktop to shut off, so person cannot remote in to their desktop anymore from a laptop at another location to update Patreon and Discord about the status of the game and where BD is" on my excuse list bingo card.

To quote a very wise man: "Don't you guys have phones"
Why would they need phones when they're the same person?

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
You know a Dev has lost his mid if this is a release schedule

HoF/MVP tier: January 26th 2PM EST
All Star: January 26th 6PM EST
Starter: January 26th 10PM EST
Sixth Man: January 27th 10AM EST
Bench Warmer: January 27th 2PM EST
Fan: January 27th 6PM EST
Former Patrons: January 27th 10PM EST

But good to see that he is well enough to post as McKenzie again, baby steps....

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Honestly though why is everyone acting like visiting family and storms are somehow super rare and unlikely in December.
You want to assume everything is a lie fine just say you hate him (and her) and think all he (and she) tells are lies. But going into some weird thing about "storms????! Unbelieveable!!" Is just more ridiculous than anything.
Each excuse is believable, but not when the mountain of insanely specific excuses has amassed over the past year or so. I (like many others) would love to support Braindrop and Mackenzie if they're genuinely struggling, but it's really really hard to when they never keep a promise and always gives us sob stories. I'm really looking forward to the update this month and I hope they do get back on track afterwards, but I'll only believe it when they actually do it.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It’s January 15, meaning it’s birthday shout-out time! Girl of the day is Elizabeth, our sexy beautiful, lovable, equally busty & curvy thick cheerleader and Jamie’s Big Sister. A fiery sweetheart who has wanted nothing more then MC's love & attention for a very long time.
And as our girlfriend now, To make up for lost time, I shall give her all the love & cream-filled pies she wants :devilish:. Oh and did I mention sexy & beautiful :love:.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!! Elizabeth_CharacterScreen.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It’s January 15, meaning it’s birthday shout-out time! Girl of the day is Elizabeth, our sexy beautiful, lovable, equally busty & curvy thick cheerleader and Jamie’s Big Sister. A fiery sweetheart who has wanted nothing more then MC's love & attention for a very long time.
And as our girlfriend now, To make up for lost time, I shall give her all the love & cream-filled pies she wants :devilish:. Oh and did I mention sexy & beautiful :love:.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!! View attachment 2312148
Looking forward to more of her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CircaAD and K18

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well i must say, things are becomming rather interesting.

Its a hobby, but i wont pause pledges so i can feed my family.
Solution: Stop pledging, a hobby doesn't pay for food, a Job does.

My power went down becouse of a storm, while i was away to family, and i didnt trust anyone with my keys, to turn da power back on.
Solution: Smartphones 10 years old and newer can function as modems as well, so use that one to communicate with braindrop and to give out Braindrops, if they are realy neccesary.

I was away to family but i recieved word from braindrop that we was comming down with da flue.
Sorry: Wasn't your power and internet down?

As for da next update: I Hired a proofreader to get da kinks out, but he needs more time, so the update will be delayed.
(Got a 10er down on that one, anyone else got any other idea's they wanna put a 10er on?)

Now for Braindrop & Mckenzie.
Those Braindrops have no real vallue, unless you're making them to calm the peaple down here, wich obviously isn't working.
So stop those (Weekly) braindrops, simply put out updates, then read the forum here, and then put out a braindrop on da how's and what's, it will take out the stresslevel, use Mckenzie for Q&A's instaid, like troubleshooting with any new updates, he or she will be able to put her efforts better that way, and stop trying to get new info here, i know how addicted it can be to find da latests, but it wont do you any good.

As for everyone here, yes we all think that Braindrop & Mckenzie are da same person, and maybe they are, or maybe they arent, i started playing WVM around the Day 6 release, with the ending that im holding my sister, sure i checked every day for a new update, but nowadays i dont anymore, i got a direct link to see wich games have updates and wich not, and WVM hasn't come on my list alot anymore. So i only check this forum once a month at max, so it'll propably be best for ya'll if ya do da same, it saves everyone else here also alot of frustrations and Anger Management issues (yes the one with Charlie Sheen :p)

Now hopefully this will be the braindrop ya'll wanted to read, hear and say, and go ahead and take the bet i putted up earlyer in this message, winner gets a free hug :D

Greetings Riggnarock

Nov 19, 2021
I'm kind of at that point where I kind of forget about WVM. Even when there have been updates, I am kind of confused by the whole time skip versus redoing beginning thing. I think at this point I'm going to wait until Season 1 ends and Season 2 begins and everything makes sense.

And so...if it happens I'll probably get to play it sometime after Elder Scrolls 6 releases. So probably 2025 or 2026? If there is a Season 3, I'll probably be dead. Gosh this got dark quick. :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

So we currently have a 24-27 year old Colombian woman.
Today's poll is simple and will be deciding her name.
(We usually wait until later but having a name early makes referencing the client much less confusing.)

Polls will run for 1 week and the choice with the highest % will be the winner.
Results from Patreon and SubscribeStar will be combined.

You may discuss the options but any comments complaining or arguing about what choices are winning / losing will be deleted.

Carolina8 %
Juliana51 %
Celeste12 %
Marya4 %
Andrea14 %
Macayla11 %

(237 votes)

Last edited:

C4F3

Apr 6, 2021

Hello everyone, I (Mackenzie) am back.

Our goal with this Mind Drop is to announce the release date for the remainder of Day 32 as well as go over a few things.

We will also be quickly explaining what transpired over the past 1.5 months.

Let's start with the release date.

This will be a tiered release but it will be sped up due to the amount of delays.
(Available to all tiers as well as former patrons via Discord due to earlier promises)

HoF/MVP tier: January 26th 2PM EST
All Star: January 26th 6PM EST
Starter: January 26th 10PM EST
Sixth Man: January 27th 10AM EST
Bench Warmer: January 27th 2PM EST
Fan: January 27th 6PM EST
Former Patrons: January 27th 10PM EST
(We have chosen these days and times due to our personal schedules for this month.)

Side Content will resume after the update and after any potentially necessary bug fixes.

Though Rachael's Client polls will be resuming starting this upcoming Monday.

Dates for further side content will be published in the next Mind Drop that is planned for January 25th.

For those curious about the communication breakdown...

Before Braindrop hired me I had made it clear that I needed to have time off for Thanksgiving as well as Christmas. I had not been able to see most of my family since before Covid and this was my first opportunity to see them.

We had planned around this, I intended to work when I could by remote connecting into my home computer from my laptop, sadly not very long after I left my home town had really bad storms that knocked my power out long enough to drain my UPS. There was no one that I trusted enough to give access to my house when I wasn't there so there was no way for me to connect in.
(Due to how we have things set up, there was no way to log in via other devices without Braindrop being at home.)

I also received very few updates about Braindrop's condition, when I said I was going to return home for a week or two between Thanksgiving and Christmas he told me to go ahead and stay since we would be unable to accomplish much with the state he was in.
(For those unaware, Braindrop caught the flu then had an appendectomy that had complications. He is still recovering from the appendectomy as well as having pneumonia though he is doing much better and is mostly back to his normal life.)

When I returned we instantly started picking up the pieces together and planning out what we would do next.
We decided to wait a little and make sure the dates we picked would be completely solid for both of us.
We have also planned out a lot of what is to come. Things will be changing after this release but that will be talked about after the update.

One more thing we'd like to address is people being upset that we delete posts.

We only delete unscheduled out of ordinary posts such as the last few posted by Braindrop because they're usually delay announcements that we let go mostly unmoderated.
Their information is usually out of date by the recent posts and they caused confusion in the past by being left up.
We do not delete scheduled posts like Mind Drops and Side content.

That is all we have to share for today.
We will see you guys on Monday for the client poll and the next Mind Drop will be on the 25th.

Thanks for reading and thank you for the continued patience.
- Braindrop & Mackenzie
Togashi 2.0?¿

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

So we currently have a 24-27 year old Colombian woman.
Today's poll is simple and will be deciding her name.
(We usually wait until later but having a name early makes referencing the client much less confusing.)

Polls will run for 1 week and the choice with the highest % will be the winner.
Results from Patreon and SubscribeStar will be combined.

You may discuss the options but any comments complaining or arguing about what choices are winning / losing will be deleted.

Carolina8 %
Juliana51 %
Celeste12 %
Marya4 %
Andrea14 %
Macayla11 %

(237 votes)
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking that maybe he should have the "Extra stuff" on the backburner until his ont track with the updates ?
In my eyes it feels kinda stupid doing extra-shit when your way behind, and the screaming mob are wielding pitchforks and torches at your "door"...

Oct 22, 2017
2K renders were created but Braindrop looked in a mirror and asked his alter-ego MacKenzie if he should release all 2K. She said "no, you should break it into chunks and release those chunks". Braindrop then nodded and now we are gonna get a 200 render chunk.
I understand the frustration and I stopped supporting BD myself, but having 2k renders is not having a story using 2k renders.

Assuming he had those 2k renders and didn't decide they were all he had to do until retirement, he had 2k renders, and chunks of story in his head. He then got into a down-spiral of self-doubt where he redid those story chunks all the time and had to redo renders to fit the 'new' story - just to do the same for the same renders again the next week.
That way, you can burn a lot of time without any results to show easily.

Still assuming he is legit, he was in that spiral for over a year, so the render count is the same as back then, and the story is still not in place. So we get chunks of those images with some new ones thrown in where the story chunk he is currently able to finish needs them.
This makes sense if we go with BD having problems but trying to get the updates done. Small chunks might be easier to complete than trying to get the story for 2k renders perfect in one go.
And then come instances like the first match that weren't even near to being done render-wise if you believe what he tells us, so those would be completely new but need even more time as he has to do them from scratch.

That said I'm not happy with the current state at all.
I just think to keep pointing towards that number of 2k renders (someone calculated it was actually around 2.8k) isn't the best target.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's January 17 and it's birthday cheer time. Girl of the Day is Jamie, just two days after her big sis Elizabeth, making it a family affair. MC's Innocent & Sweet girlfriend, but also your closet perverted cuckquean & harem enabler. Wanting you/MC to share your love and magic stick to all the pretty sexy ladies around you, so sweet.

Happy Birthday Jamie! :)
Jamie_CharacterScreen.png

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes