Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
well.... About the " not wasting time on fixing things, that aren´t broken" ..... May i point you towards the recent interior design change that nobody wanted/needed, instead of working on the story/rework? :ROFLMAO:
That's on you for leaving out a very important word from your quote that I specifically wrote for that very reason.

Try again.

(hopefully) BD won't waste more time fixing what's not broken,

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
People still justify the delay again? Really guys?

It supposed the relase almost 2 weeks ago he delayed 1 week. Still no update and in MS says 75-80% completed.

Really i just wanna say B R U H.

If i keep writing probably wont end good for me :devilish:
I think it was originally planned for november, maybe even further back, then we also had the christmas debacle where BD was in the hospital several times, and Mackenzie couldn't log in to discord/patreon to update anyone, very strange, strange indeed.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
do i have to date shauna or is there just a best friends path with them? to me they are more like a best friend/little sibling than a romantic interest i'l always have their back but i'm not interested romantically.
I can deal with Jamie as a LI but I can't stand Shauna. I don't know, I dislike her like a plague. Maybe it's her character design or something but she is just cringe.

BD gives the illusion of choice of not being in a relationship with her, but they force it later in the story. Just wished he would have her move or make her disappear from the game.

Oct 19, 2020
I think it was originally planned for november, maybe even further back, then we also had the christmas debacle where BD was in the hospital several times, and Mackenzie couldn't log in to discord/patreon to update anyone, very strange, strange indeed.
The real og november release was supposed to be in 2021 :devilish:

Feel old yet :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So now we're getting the so called update pushed back to March. Let me guess next we'll get it pushed back until April because he doesn't want to put out the update during March Madness. Or because he wanted to redo the school uniforms and interior of the school. What a freaking joke he must of learned everything he knows from another Dev who says that his final release is coming out in March also. I wouldn't be shocked if they were neighbors or family.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes