RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
There's been hardly any content released in the past two years, so we've run out of content to discuss.
I don't have a problem with criticizing the facts, but FFS, stop citing outright false time periods when complaining. It makes it hard to take complaints seriously when you exaggerate or outright lie.

It's February 2023. WVM's largest update ever (1800+ renders) was in early July 2021, which is roughly 1 1/2 years ago. I've seen moderators delete multiple posts in the past month claiming that there hasn't been an update in 3 years. All these exaggerations just muddy the discussion. This was v0.9.5:

Released about 12am UK time
I'll not see it on here until approx 4-5am, maybe slightly later.
These are all the updates since then, which are all listed in the very first post of this thread we're in:
Changelog:

Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 3
Added 428 renders

Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1
359 renders 10-ish animations

DITLO Harper Minigame
169 renders

v0.10.0.1
208 renders

v0.9.5
1800+ renders
So while I agree with you that progress has been almost non-existent, I don't agree with you rounding up to two years. The biggest gap was after the v0.10.0.1 release (and the timeline for that one is iffy due to it being an available beta version for months). The v0.10.0.1 to DITLO Harper gap in 2022 was when BD lost the playerbase's faith, particularly because the "next big release" which was due one year ago (Jan/Feb 2022) was delayed until after the kinetic novel (not minigame!) sidestory and S2C1E1 ended up being smaller than the previously claimed 2200+ renders. BD was still active on F95 and interacting with a mostly sympathetic community in early 2022.

TL;DR: If you want to criticize, stick to the facts or you have no credibility.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Why not BD, release the uncensored version of DITL of Harper. I know you have it.
That would give people something to chew on while you do your furniture modeling revamp.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I haven't been on this thread in awhile and don't feeling like going through the bullshit and lies. Is there a release date? Or just crap?
The last Braindrop said updates would resume in March, but the long awaited update from last year might be before that or...not. But to answer your question: Yes.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I haven't seen anything that I'd consider a personal attack, maybe some "call outs" that are a bit harsh but since the excuses keep coming and the updates don't, I have a hard time removing them when the evidence is clearly on their side. As far as this thread "being about the VN again," this is what happens when no new content comes out, people talk about the lack of content.
And the fact that there is no regular update schedule, if you take 2/3/4 months or whatever and built that consistency, ok we know not to expect an update soon and not poke the stick for an update. There is no consistency with the dates and every time the reason is weirder than the previous one. The guy does this full time and has this consistency problem. Talks like he is doing something that has never been done for this basketball game that has been plaguing him for the past year or more to get it the way he wants in an adult visual novel ffs with a mc who had a foot long schlong in the beginning.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Yoooooooo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m weak This man really said he wanted to play buymode on the Sims for weeks on end instead of do his job. I’ma try that out on my manager at Starbucks and see how it goes.
EB5CA12A-3768-43DC-BDA8-28BC9335D769.gif
But fr I hope dude turns it around but thusfar this game/dev has had the most consistent decline I’ve ever seen on every front but particularly in the progress updates and their content and this is the nail in the coffin if not the flowers on the grave
7829B31E-56B5-4701-BA13-5E9CA7155430.gif

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
So what are Patrons and discord members opinion about last md?

Just asking for friend :D

Basically bootlicking, as far as the eye can see. This is what the patreon comments look like.

The discord is just barren though.

The most recent mind drop came 6 hours after that comment btw lol.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The only continuing delays I'd endorse would be:

1) Re-working lewd renders and animations to restore MC's original anatomy (fuck all the average dick enthusiasts)
2) Adding music
3) Adding any negative consequence at all for cheating on Jamie
4) Adding rewards for resisting temptations from thots
5) Adding an NBA Jam-style minigame allowing MC to dunk from half-court while doing a somersault
6) i-Patching Azel, Wendy, Cedah, and Jamie/Elizabeth and Harper/Natalie together
7) Adding a repeatable scene to punch Tybalt Ryker in the face

Or re-arranging the pool chairs.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Basically bootlicking, as far as the eye can see. This is what the patreon comments look like.

The discord is just barren though.

The most recent mind drop came 6 hours after that comment btw lol.
Weren't there posts of people saying they were done with supporting him? Was that in a deleted post?
That's what you get when you ban anyone who dares complaining even in the most polite and respectful way.
the bootlickers keep licking, people on the fence know to shut up to not get banned and the people who spoke up are already gone.
I would actually think that folk on the fence would leave when they see others get banned like that, but who knows.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes