K18

Apr 19, 2018
Today’s Feb 3 (already in various timezones), making it Veronica’s Birthday. WVM staff member and MC’s main teacher, who wants nothing but the best for her students and their lives.
With Charles out the door, She can be more hands-on in helping MC & other girls. Helpful just like her mother Valerie who has helped MC & his family. Like mother, like daughter.

Happy Birthday Veronica!
Veronica_CharacterScreen.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So how is the person supposed to get on the middle lounge chair if the rest are being used?
I will answer your question by saying that I assume you have to climb up from the pool, and with a question of my own. Why are you asking me? I agree that it leaves little room for actual maneuverability, and they should either be spread out or farther back from the pool. I was just stating that I have seen this kind of design and hotels before. Usually, we either pulled the chairs back or got in from the side as I said by going in sideways if it was that narrow. Not sure why anyone would make such an inconvenience in the first place though.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
If only this would happen. This thread went from fun things like best li tournaments to toxic posts from trolls making personal attacks (with mod's blessings since they restored most of them). If only you all would get to the point of not caring and this thread could be about the vn again.
I agree, I would love to talk about the content again. Trust me, when it exists I will.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
(Expected release date of November 19th)

As you all know, this next update will include the first basketball game (Even if it's just an exhibition.)
Though that's not all it will include, there's a few scenes leading up to the game and there will be a few scenes after. The update will go until they are boarding their flight to Florida for the charity event.

We do not have an exact render amount for the update as it's not fully finished yet. There's 2 scenes that are near finished and there are a few transition renders to be made.
Our estimation is that it will be slightly over 1000 renders long. (The exhibition game itself is around 350)

This house scene better be the best fucking thing since sliced bread at this point.
Oddly there was no mention specifically of a house scene in the original mind drop for this release although it could be the few scenes after the exhibition game they mention. According to this though the game is 350 renders so the before and after should be 1650 renders plus, seems like a lot for half a day but then again, we have been on this 24 hour stretch in game for about 22 months.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
(Expected release date of November 19th)

As you all know, this next update will include the first basketball game (Even if it's just an exhibition.)
Though that's not all it will include, there's a few scenes leading up to the game and there will be a few scenes after. The update will go until they are boarding their flight to Florida for the charity event.

We do not have an exact render amount for the update as it's not fully finished yet. There's 2 scenes that are near finished and there are a few transition renders to be made.
Our estimation is that it will be slightly over 1000 renders long. (The exhibition game itself is around 350)

Oddly there was no mention specifically of a house scene in the original mind drop for this release although it could be the few scenes after the exhibition game they mention. According to this though the game is 350 renders so the before and after should be 1650 renders plus, seems like a lot for half a day but then again, we have been on this 24 hour stretch in game for about 22 months.
There was a minddrop after that which explained why the house remodeling is important for scenes that aren't even in the house in the main content of this update (go figure :p) and it had this
image.png
The wording made it seems like the update will be released in the first 2 to 3 days of February and asking ppl (in reverse psychological way) to either not cancel the subs or keep an eye (attention)on the game just to disappoint and expect ppl not to be pissed :confused::confused::confused:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
I love how whenever anyone posts something critical or questioning to the discord, they're either ignored.. or muted then ignored. Even though there was discussion happening beforehand, people just inexplicably disappear.. then six hours later we get this "update on the update" lol.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
There was a minddrop after that which explained why the house remodeling is important for scenes that aren't even in the house in the main content of this update (go figure :p) and it had this
View attachment 2360862
The wording made it seems like the update will be released in the first 2 to 3 days of February and asking ppl (in reverse psychological way) to either not cancel the subs or keep an eye (attention)on the game just to disappoint and expect ppl not to be pissed :confused::confused::confused:
Agreed, this is slimy af. In a way it's quite smart because he's destigmatized the thought of unsubbing, which makes him seem like he's holding himself accountable. In reality though as you said, he's wording it like we're actually right around the corner of a release (lol.)

It's also somewhat of a fake olive branch, as if you are the type to cancel your pledge, you're also very likely the type to get banned off of the discord apparently.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Agreed, this is slimy af. In a way it's quite smart because he's destigmatized the thought of unsubbing, which makes him seem like he's holding himself accountable. In reality though as you said, he's wording it like we're actually right around the corner of a release (lol.)

It's also somewhat of a fake olive branch, as if you are the type to cancel your pledge, you're also very likely the type to get banned off of the discord apparently.
Honestly, I'm more surprised that his patreon hasn't been deleted or at least suspended over the lack of updates and post deletions.

el_rayan07

Feb 26, 2021
To be honest I will be too busy playing Hogwarts Legacy and Wo Long Fallen Dynasty to even care if BD ever releases anything. I just find it hilarious that any time I do come back to this thread, I still see the old song and dance song playing.
man by the time the update comes out we will be playing legend of zelda 3 dont you worry XD

Reactions: howard876

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Its scammy that he said at the end of Jan, "just need another week, update will be out soon". And then in that week, Patreon subs renewed. He timed it perfectly, so subscribers who are on the fence will let their sub renew on the promise of the updating coming within the next 7 days.

And now hes saying he needs another 6+ weeks.

Anyone that thought at the end of Jan, "ok, just one more week? no problem". You guys should seriously consider ending your sub, seeing as he literally scammed you, and doing a charge back on Patreon. Maybe if Patreon became aware of his scamming behaviour they might enforce some rules on him, just saying...

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
If only you all would get to the point of not caring and this thread could be about the vn again.
We've talked about all there is to talk about. There's been hardly any content released in the past two years, so we've run out of content to discuss. All Braindop gives us are terrible excuses and delays so that's what we talk about. I don't see why the mods would remove our messages when we're talking about the developer and the game in its current state. If they add new content, we'll talk about the new content.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes