Nov 23, 2020
I genuinely don’t understand. How is releasing 52 updates in 52 weeks easier than just releasing the big update that’s apparently been ready for some time?
one would be enough every 15 days like those of ntl, blessing, they are always punctual

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I genuinely don’t understand. How is releasing 52 updates in 52 weeks easier than just releasing the big update that’s apparently been ready for some time?
Because he lied my guy this "kid" has been lying since 2021. A hunter will lose their drive and urgency to hunt if the prey just starts coming to them. People will lose the same urgency to provide and stay engaged if people feed them, clothe them, and provide for them, This happened to BD people are literally making his bed for him and are surprised when he starts laying in it.... The dude can't even take accountability blaming people for his success? The "kid" reached a plateau devs dream about for years seemingly overnight and this is what he does after busting his ass to get there? Well BD all I can say is it isn't the same on the way down.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes