armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont get it where did all the renders go he said he had last time damn he is really gonna make it hard for other devs now with the way he acts more is gonna follow and the once that give out update on the regularly is gonna suffer for it.
I have the feeling he has made nothing in almost a year from the last update he made.
He should be roughly making 20 renders a day so from last update that is 4200 plus minus a couple of hundreds.
There is like one dev(DPC) that is making 20 renders a day.

Reactions: jonnyd901

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
It'll be radio silence for the next few days until we get another Yo post.
Yep just the usual right before patreon resets before the end of the month to keep them subscribing. With the typical usual mind drop and the effort put into writing it surely you must be really dumb not to see that more effort was put into that than the actual update where his focus should have been. I wouldn't be surprised at this point now if most of those patreon accounts were his

Reactions: JustPeekin

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
There is like one dev(DPC) that is making 20 renders a day.
There is plenty doing that but the sad fact is that once you get a bad one it affects the others who do actually want their game to progress due to trust issues. I know of one particular dev who managed to keep his game building while away from home by using cloud servers somehow he managed to work round a power outage while nowhere near his equipment. I don't feel sorry for his patreons if they want to support something for nothing that's their choice. Who I do feel sorry sorry for is those dev's who actually need support but ain't getting it due to dev's like this. It's about time they took their head out of his ass start supporting those who do then he might actually realise or call it a day

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
BD is either the most naive person on the planet (no way he can do 52 updates in a year, that is something SNL would come up with) or he is intentionally doing this as some kind of evil mastermind to con his supporters. Or he needs therapy because he has some issues and making this game is one of them.

Or it could be all three, I guess.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
LMFAO.

None of us predicted this one eh? Even the most far-fetched of us never thought Scamdrop would "promise" to go from 3x 400 render updates in 16 months, to 52x 90-100 render updates in 12 months! What a clown!

Also I LOVE that he says hes not sure if hes going to go ahead with the 2k update tomorrow or not, implying that its definitely ready for release but hes not sure if hes going to post it or not. What total bullshit!

If it was ready for release he would 100% release it, hes lying in his fucking lying post about lying! Its lies within lies with this guy!

At this point I think he honestly needs a shrink. He's clearly insane.
He should release the 2k update in 20 100 render intervals. That almost gets him half of his 52 updates for the year. Of course, for this to be possible the 2k render update has to exist in the first place.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Who I do feel sorry sorry for is those dev's who actually need support but ain't getting it due to dev's like this. It's about time they took their head out of his ass start supporting those who do then he might actually realise or call it a day
That's it right there, That's my gripe with all this it's funny how sad this guy's credibility has become when there are people sweating their asses off making great content for not even a fraction of this guy's revenue it's fucking disgusting honestly. Where are these mega whales/dumbasses when actual competent devs pull the plug on a great game because of little to no funding?

Last edited by a moderator:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
BD is either the most naive person on the planet (no way he can do 52 updates in a year, that is something SNL would come up with) or he is intentionally doing this as some kind of evil mastermind to con his supporters. Or he needs therapy because he has some issues and making this game is one of them.

Or it could be all three, I guess.

Sometimes I get in these moods when I'm drinking and I'm like "oh hell yea, im gonna pick up the drums again or start playing guitar again" and make all these grandiose plans. Except afterwards, I wake up and I'm sober and I realize how large of an undertaking those activities are.

I'm sure there's a comparison in there somewhere.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I absolutely ADORE the huge sob story he posted. I expected nothing less. In fact I genuinely would’ve been sad if BD actually pushed out an update (as unlikely as that is)

i can’t believe I read that entire shitpost. He is THE truest shit poster.

love me some good BD drama sob stories.
i read the first 2 lines than got bored.. i mean, even you guys have more interesting shit to say than he does..
sorry for being so brutal, but it is the truth..hehe

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
imma make a prediction (based on what happened multiple times already), now he is like "i will pause the pledges" he does this then releases a 200 render update and promise the next one in a week to a month or 2 and start charging on patreon again and milk it for 4 to 5 more months
I see, I see...

*checks bingo board*

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Know what would be funny and I know that a certain games name should never ever be mentioned here but wouldn't it be funny if an update comes out for ***** City way before Scamdrop or whatever he's calling himself these days actually puts out his update.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and jonnyd901
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes