Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

jayPitt412

Jan 21, 2020
Since he said he learned how to make this game with the help of Google and videos, perhaps I'll do the same.

My first VN will be called.....wait for it....."MINDDROP SAGAS". What's the plot you ask? Simple my dear Watson. It's about a young game developer who starts off strong but with the help of his all too conveniently named "friend" (really his alter ego) begins slipping further and further into the craziest situations. Can the game survive...........will his eyes hold out after being bit by a radioactive chihuahua......subscribe to find out. First release sometime soon.....ish in 2024 or so

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep just the usual right before patreon resets before the end of the month to keep them subscribing. With the typical usual mind drop and the effort put into writing it surely you must be really dumb not to see that more effort was put into that than the actual update where his focus should have been. I wouldn't be surprised at this point now if most of those patreon accounts were his
Where are they?
I mean the devs that give us 600+ renders each month.
Probably if we are talking for a very low quality renders.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Since he said he learned how to make this game with the help of Google and videos, perhaps I'll do the same.

My first VN will be called.....wait for it....."MINDDROP SAGAS". What's the plot you ask? Simple my dear Watson. It's about a young game developer who starts off strong but with the help of his all too conveniently named "friend" (really his alter ego) begins slipping further and further into the craziest situations. Can the game survive...........will his eyes hold out after being bit by a radioactive chihuahua......subscribe to find out. First release sometime soon.....ish in 2024 or so
Is the MC gonna be BD or his alter ego Kenzie?

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Where are they?
I mean the devs that give us 600+ renders each month.
Probably if we are talking for a very low quality renders.
BD hasn't even provided that for hell of a long time now still waiting on the 2k. In the beginning yeah he was on form but now it's a constant excuse. There is plenty of games on here that got delayed last year with good renders but that wasn't due to excuses that was down to the music licencing delaying the games this game doesn't have this issue.An example one dev updates every Monday gives plenty of warning if he isn't and was grateful to actually reach 1000 patreons which he should have reached well before considering the amount of work and effort he put's into his game.He still managed to knock out more renders than BD promised in 8 months even with dealing with family life. The main problem is on here it's gone sour it's nothing like you see on the other pages it's just a constant build up then let down it's a sad fact that patreons have to vent their anger here since they get banned by him I was one of them. But 600 a month ? Doesn't even really matter what you produce it's all about producing it you will get the support you don't see the other games like this page eager on the next update and general game talk not what excuse is coming next

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
BD is either the most naive person on the planet (no way he can do 52 updates in a year, that is something SNL would come up with) or he is intentionally doing this as some kind of evil mastermind to con his supporters. Or he needs therapy because he has some issues and making this game is one of them.

Or it could be all three, I guess.
most likely delusional, forget the fact about patrons and such, forget everything else..
he can't even respect he's own deadlines that he himself input them.. :/
and he is talking about 52 updates in a year? HA.. where is that fucking shotgun?

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
He should just stop with developing this game and move away, that he can't get shit down for whatever reason he might have or makes up to get sympathy from his piggy bank supporters is just sad at this point.

Next months will be the next sob story because he could not get shit done, and he wants to move back to weekly updates, yeah like that will ever happen, he might be able to do it for a month and then fall back into his usual delay game, it is sickening how many people he can still guilt-trip into staying as a supporter for his charity/patreon.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I wonder how his comments on last nights posts even after this release delay is still only 32? I wonder if he's removing comments?

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I really love these threads for all the drama they provide. Braindrop should consider going into reality television because these sob stories and excuses make for really entertaining reads. I do not think he can meet a deadline, and when April comes we will just see more excuses.

I subscribe to the belief that the game was made well in advance, and Braindrop was releasing it piecemeal. Now, there is no new cotent and he does not want to make more at this point.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Guys he probably over slept. Remember that he set an alarm every 90 minutes, he probably hasn't slept for more than 90 minutes at a time for 6 weeks because he's working so hard.
At least hes consistent with a regular schedule of excuses.
Guys, I know Mackenzie AKA Braindrop promised that the update is coming out today, and Braindrop wrote the script for his upcoming movie "A Patreon Devs Life" instead of working on the update
BUT
I really need this update to be delayed so I can get bingo.

This is rapidly becoming my favourite thread on this forum. The banter is hilarious.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes