Asguardwolves

Mar 30, 2020
So MC dies of a brain aneurysm after getting hit in the head with a baseball bat during Ryker fight and everyone thinks it was stress related his headaches turns out when his team is losing in the first match he joins the game gets jolted a bit and causes the clot to dislodge and he dies has a big funeral with alot of pregnant ladies showing up. but that's it. My end to the game since I cant be bothered to wait any longer.

All I wanted was some basketball...

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
"This date will not move again. Any further delays will result in pausing pledges until the update is released"
This exactly. "Mackenzie" now has the power to release this update, which she won't and will let BD "tweak" this until April or longer. There was never a 2000 render update in 2021 when he promised it for January 2022 and there is no 2000 render update now.

Also, of course she also "agrees with some and disagrees with others", typical non-answer, shit of get off the pot standpoint. I thought she was hired to manage BD? Keep him on track, hold him accountable? Wasn't that her purpose? If so she isn't doing shit and should be fired. She should also quit, because she's loosing any credibility working with this disaster.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Imagine thinking that tweaking (a game you're in the process of rewriting) at this point is so critical that it's better to not release the delayed content and lose money over it.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
Release it, then just patch it. Holy shit. Then ghost us until you have 2 full updates done. Then leap frog releases with a full update always in the chamber. 0 Stress.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
That's a very long, overly personal, pointless essay. The problem with this sort of thing is that it's impossible to believe even if it were true. Particularly the part about feeling bad for taking pledges - the dude has been taking them consistently while reneging on promises for over a year.

Absolute crock.

I don't have a tiny violin, could someone else play one?
Man, I haven't even played the game (such as it is), but I've had it on my watch list for a hot minute. I've just been doing other stuff and waiting for the update it seemed due for, because why not, and watching the drama/comedy unfold. I did, however, read that unnecessarily long word salad that was posted and, my dudes, as someone with no dog in the fight but a strong allergy to bullshit, this person is a really poor manipulator. Amateur hour. I'm not even convinced this person has a wife, or a child. The only thing that even seemed remotely true was that they're afraid (though not for the reasons they listed), and by proxy that they likely didn't "come from money", as it were.

It goes without saying that this is all just my speculative analysis, but I think they found the goose that lays golden eggs and are afraid of it stopping. Or rather it started with that, and now they're even more afraid because if the goose is ever cooked, they've mortally wounded their own credibility for any future projects going forward. Even had they not, they wouldn't be sure that any future projects would have the same reception. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the simping in comments is them (clearly they have time, since they're not working), nor would sock accounts to recycle money through patreon surprise me. You lose some money, but it gives the appearance of higher retention, which honeypots new, blissfully unaware, supporters. This isn't uncommon with other platforms, like gifting yourself subs on twitch, botting viewership, etc. I'm not making that accusation, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
If 20k a month can't buy you a decent therapy so you won't kys over the simple need to deliver results on your J View attachment 2413216 b... well... unlucky
Agreed, but hopefully they're seeking, or receiving, therapy. Whether they're entirely full of shit and trying (rather poorly) to manipulate people or just venting into the ether about all their problems, therapy seems like a good idea. Especially if they really do have a kid.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I petition for this thread to be tagged abandoned and closed. Dude gonna kill himself and then blame the discord and this thread for it. We are better off without this kind of mentally unstable dev who is by his own admission very much affected by online comments about him. May he be a scammer or a milker, he does not need to prove it. The time has come to seal the fate of this thread.
d4c096e01222b4cf3bfaedfe5fd26963.jpg

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2413044

"he is not gonna do anything stupid"oh FUCK ME
also, "tweaks" those tweaks better be the next best thing after sliced bread

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
is everyone ready for the ride? belts seated, here we go a guilt trip and then emotional exploitation, our last stop will be a more polished excuse. lets gooo!

a light touch on he putting his child to sleep (would u bully a parent of toddler, animal!) following threat about suicide (are u also a murderer too?) and a final touch with perfectionism.

thats even more fucked up then that bs wall of text bd wrote. thats abusive at that point. look at the pr person he hired.

u gave people a deadline and missed it badly lots of time. u even gave exact time for release this time . %100 on you this time not a mysterious eye disease or global pandemic or loss of relative/friend. thats on you purely. so stop crying and do ur f.ing job.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
is everyone ready for the ride? belts seated, here we go a guilt trip and then emotional exploitation, our last stop will be a more polished excuse. lets gooo!

a light touch on he putting his child to sleep (would u bully a parent of toddler, animal!) following threat about suicide (are u also a murderer too?) and a final touch with perfectionism.

thats even more fucked up then that bs wall of text bd wrote. thats abusive at that point. look at the pr person he hired.

u gave people a deadline and missed it badly lots of time. u even gave exact time for release this time too. %100 on you this time not a mysterious eye disease or global pandemic or loss of relative/friend. thats on you purely. so stop crying and do ur f.ing job.
the PR person he hired is himself., i can already picture BD calling over the phone from one moblie to another himself and discussing all of that himself and then on discord and typing using the mackenzie account.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2413044

"he is not gonna do anything stupid"oh FUCK ME
also, "tweaks" those tweaks better be the next best thing after sliced bread

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I said this before but if enough patrons drop off, he will have to keep doubling down on the lies until he gets totally off the reservation. No one thought he was "going to do anything stupid to himself." That's simply a manipulation, but who can be surprised at this point. Mackenzie here talks exactly like BD does, and uses the same kind of demented logic. There's no management going on here. We're just being catfished.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Spoiler: From discord
So the pr person would have control of releases? Wow, these people really think we were born today. And there is a total of 0 people thinking BD has the balls to do anything to himself besides lower his credibility and make himself look like a victim. B R U H this is just sad....
bruh.jpg

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1677221531926.png

Basketball., wait i totally forgot this game is about basketball :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

at this point you can just post a slide saying "after the match" and most of your patreons will just increase thier pledge. why keep dragging this on. also., wouldnt it be easy to do basketball renders than whatever he is claiming to do with those 4 to 5 images :unsure:

Not dissapointing anyone?? brah, you cant please everyone. how ppl precive the update isnt in your hand so no point in being "anxious" over it.

had to walk on eggshells to even give good suggestions. else you might get muted and berated without a chance to rebuttal or straight up banned :KEK:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes