Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
A psychologist told me once that (out of therapy session), a person who tells you something in very precise and unnecessary details is lying, and more than once I noticed it too.
"He wanted to wait to put hiss baby to bed to call blablabla" is so unnecessary, man, that it only reinforces that 'Mac' is BD to me. Also, do you seriously believe he was so busy for hours that he couldn't take a 5 min break to post something?

The only other dev that I knew that had delays was someone who only did thIs ONCE so far, they showed pictures of the hardware issues they had, they chat in the forum and dont hide from criticism, they posted screenshots of their work in progress and they had the decency to never charge people.
Wish F95 wpuld to something in situations lile this, this is a blatant fraud/scam from BD.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1677223321264.png

the walls of text just prove that this is BD with a diff account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so these renders werent a large issue back then but they are suddenly a large issue now? :cautious: also, the update isnt the big issue now and getting him comfortable again?? hello??? the update is the biggest issue now. if he cant provide after taking thousands upon thousands of dollars he should consider hiring ppl that are actually useful in making the game rather than a PR person who knows nothing about techincial aspect or provide any assistance in that regard :cautious::cautious::cautious:

ppl have given him YEARS to cool off. you can not make this shit up. the amount of pity party is astonishing. now all the patreons will see this and retain thier pledges or even increase when he does resume the pledges. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah ... and me want to finally fuck Azel ... But hey, our Dreams will never come true with all the Brain Drops, don't even see a possible way how a Brain can still work with so much Drops. :ROFLMAO:
You are never gonna get her., coz she is your "fake" adoptive mom and it "might" be considered incest by patreon and BD cant risk even a single report against him on patreon else he might lose it... all of this is just hobby btw :cautious:

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 2413330

the walls of text just prove that this is BD with a diff account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are never gonna get her., coz she is your "fake" adoptive mom and it "might" be considered incest by patreon and BD cant risk even a single report against him on patreon else he might lose it... all of this is just hobby btw :cautious:
Pffff i know that Azel isn't avail, but it doesn't change that i want to pop her. Hobby to piss People off i would calling that what BD does. He loves to dissapoint People with his lame excuses.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
View attachment 2413330

so these renders werent a large issue back then but they are suddenly a large issue now? :cautious: also, the update isnt the big issue now and getting him comfortable again?? hello??? the update is the biggest issue now. if he cant provide after taking thousands upon thousands of dollars he should consider hiring ppl that are actually useful in making the game rather than a PR person who knows nothing about techincial aspect or provide any assistance in that regard :cautious::cautious::cautious:

ppl have given him YEARS to cool off. you can not make this shit up. the amount of pity party is astonishing. now all the patreons will see this and retain thier pledges or even increase when he does resume the pledges. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"I have been given executive authority to release the update, but I won't, I shan't, I couldn't, for it might harm his (totally not mine, because we're totally different people) delicate sensibilities if he wasn't ready... Beg me, peasants."
1677224084564.jpeg

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 2413330

shit he talks as if he is doing something life changing or if he is being shipd of to war and may never see his loved ones again

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1677223981096.png

"we havent earned anything" well excuse me, the last update you released was in october, now its 4 months after than. even if we consider the bare minimum he makes is 13000$ a month then it would be 52000$ in 4 months (bare minimum according to his projection and previous graphs) that's more than what most ppl make in a year. you cannot sit here and say you didn't earn anything. and what are you spending on?? assets? electricity?? that which ever dev has to spend while making fraction of the amount??

The human making this game is perfectly capable of hiring more humans. the ppl who are giving money are also humans, we are not robots printing money from thin air.

"He isnt asking for forgiveness" Asking for forgiveness is precisely what he should be doing. and how much longer ppl have to wait??

as for the pledges, its not about pausing or resuming. its about the lack of accountability thats the issue here. you cant always hide behind "mental health" or "IRL stuff" like family and send your huggers and bouncers to do the damage control, whiteknight or ban ppl for questioning you.

P.S: sorry for going on a rant here. this is the first time im like this on the forum, but this is just hard for me to see this game/ thread being mistreated and dragged around in the mud by BD and his ilk. This is the thread and community that made me become active on site and rise to the position im now and it sometimes physically hurts see all this BULLSHIT :(

P.P.S: so the update release is in Mac's hand but BD is still fixing the render?? so Mac can potentially release the update without the fixes but she wont and let BD update the fixes??? so whats the point of Mac having the update "in her hand"?? explain that logic... as i said before "the illusion of control"

Last edited:

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
the PR person he hired is himself., i can already picture BD calling over the phone from one moblie to another himself and discussing all of that himself and then on discord and typing using the mackenzie account.
That statement hit the nail on the head what I want to know is how is mackenzie aka mcfakezie going to release the update if BD is holding on to it unless she can actually access his PC. There is a game that had a mass following but they sold it off to milk the players but they soon realised this then left in droves. They had plenty of PR people but it was funny as this thread they would agree with the dev's 1st, then they would actually see what a shit show it was and agree with the players. Once this happened they would mysteriously not be there another would take over saying they were on vacation which we knew was either they quit or got fired because they didn't agree with the dev's macfakezie is nothing like those who do it for an actual living:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well if this Mackenzie would be a real person (and not BD), and BD REALLY DID suffer from anxiety about the new Release....
Then she i doing the exact opposite to what he needs right now....
the only way I could get rid of my anxiety was to force myself to do the things that triggered it...
If you wait it will only get worse and you will never make it and that could be one reason for all the delays
So holding of and letting BD "cool Down" is just the opposite on what she should do.... (my opinion)

And all that talk about the new update having a different Vibe and that scares BD in thinking how the Patreons will like that....
Then why the F would he do that in the first place ?

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I love how "Mackenzie" sticks to this "Braindrop is not in the right headspace" excuse. None of us are fooled, so I don't get why they bother. We all know that Braindrop is going to keep pushing this further and further back because all he is concerned about is milking his Patreon subscribers for everything they're worth. Sure, he paused subscriptions for a month but that really means nothing considering how many months he hasn't paused subscriptions and how he'll probably just resume them in April and we'll still not get what we were promised.

I think we should petition the people who run this site to mark this game as abandoned regardless of their usual policy. I think anyone (except the Braindrop cult) can realize that this site brings Braindrop's game a lot of attention and that refusing to mark this as abandoned allows Braindrop to keep getting new fans who think the game will get further updates any time soon. This is one of the largest games on the site and the creator is abusing the size of his community to keep delaying updates in order to profit more and work less and the site's policy enables him to do so without any repercussions.

In conclusion, we're all clearly fed up with this and I think it's pretty unanimous that at this point none of us believe Braindrop is capable of doing anything right. Please make an exception in this case and mark the game as abandoned.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Can any of you lads imagine BD working a 9-5 job? If doing this alone is enough to basically cripple him, I don't want to think about what would happen if he had to face some actual problems in the real world (He'd probably be put on life support during his first day). And isn't it funny how his mental health started deteriorating after he passed a certain financial threshold?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 2413044

"he is not gonna do anything stupid"oh FUCK ME
also, "tweaks" those tweaks better be the next best thing after sliced bread

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh Wow, Fuck this guys lmao. He is right back to hiding behind excuses, so all the bullshit he spewed a week or so ago about he not proud of himself and the way he has been hiding behind excuses and it was going to stop. He was going to do better. Its all just PR nonsense. For sympathy just like the part about him feeling unstable and not to worry he isnt going to do anything to himself.

Nothing this guy says can be believed. He thinks he going to be able to go to weekly releases when he cant even release an update of 200 renders in 2 to 6 month time frame. Right what a joke. I guess at least we will get the entertainment of his weekly excuses on delays. That is until he decided weekly updates are not go to work and he change to 1 update a year and it going to be a massive update of 5000 plus renders. Than he will give us a 200 render update that year promising that he got 5000+ one ready to go. It just needs a bit more tweaking.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and Trojaner

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Can any of you lads imagine BD working a 9-5 job? If doing this alone is enough to basically cripple him, I don't want to think about what would happen if he had to face some actual problems in the real world (He'd probably be put on life support during his first day). And isn't it funny how his mental health started deteriorating after he passed a certain financial threshold?
That is what is frustrating about this. Braindrop is making so much money per month and has had all the time in the world to relax and do nothing so the update is far past due. I (as I'm sure many others here) also am constantly stressed and depressed but still have to get out there and pay the bills. The only difference is that I don't have the luxury of not working for an entire year while someone else throws thousands of dollars at my feet. Braindrop is just some entitled brat that's crying over nothing. I've lost loved ones, I've had friends kill themselves, I've had my fair share of anxiety and self pity, but at the end of the day I went to work and did what I had to because I know that shit happens and life goes on.

Braindrop needs to grow up.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Remember that Starbucks employee having a meltdown a couple months ago because "on weekends they schedule me the entire day, I'm on the schedule for eight and a half hours"? ... Something like that, I would imagine. "There's so many customers and we only have 4 people... but I'm sitting in the back crying into my phone right now, like an absolute tool, while my coworkers actually work".

I'm not sure if it's more sad than funny, or the other way around.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1677225515237.png

Aww Mackenzie dear lets go back a year when you were "hired", you precisely said that you wont be giving out hard deadlines as it causes anxiety to BD and now you are regurgitating the same old thing. You brought literally nothing to the table :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

and from what you said BD is anxious about release dates but he will proclaim that he will do a 52 releases in 52 weeks claim. and you spin it as it would be somehow positive?? if you cant provide a single update in 4 months without threatning self harm you really think 1 update a week will make the situation better???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes