kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Still nothing from our favorite alter ego MacKenzie about the shitstorm this last sob story created I see. Why am I not fucking surprised. They just need to put a tag on this game because it's done unless by some fucking miracle Scamdrop actually puts out the update of all updates. And we're not talking about some 100 render BS we're talking about the 2000 renders he promised last year plus all the shit he should have been working on since.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
There's a lot to unpack here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So basically just a bunch of bullshit and this part is hilalrious "If I wanted to "milk" then I would just put out anything and not care about the quality." In reality he's just tricking patreons forever with a promise of an update that's never going to come with more fake dates and bullshit excuses if he really didn't want to milk he would have pausedhis patreon instead of doing fuck all and lying about massive 4000 renders updates while filling his pocket with money .

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Funny, I nailed it when I said some excuse was going to happen in the next 48 hours, and here we are.

At this point, he is liable for fraud and possible embezzling. So now we gotta "wait" till April for an update, AGAIN, and very likely have it delayed, AGAIN. Same shit, different day.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
For fucks sake Mac just release it. Jesus.
but but..., they need to tweak it bro. coz his credibility on releases is better than southpark so he should do quality control :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

there was a time when updates were 130 to 200 renders per 2 weeks. tweaks should come into picture when you are the beacon of credibility.

also., maybe hire a coder, artist and writer and pay them. the amount of money he gets can be easily used to build a team where he does nothing and still maintain credibility/fame. Oh but he cant trust his precious "project" in others hands :cautious::cautious::cautious:

its sad that you forgot how you started. using your entire paycheck to buy the models of jamie, shauna and azel. look at the state of affairs now :(

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
There's a lot to unpack here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a very long, overly personal, pointless essay. The problem with this sort of thing is that it's impossible to believe even if it were true. Particularly the part about feeling bad for taking pledges - the dude has been taking them consistently while reneging on promises for over a year.

Absolute crock.

I don't have a tiny violin, could someone else play one?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
but but..., they need to tweak it bro. coz his credibility on releases is better than southpark so he should do quality control :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

there was a time when updates were 130 to 200 renders per 2 weeks. tweaks should come into picture when you are the beacon of credibility.

also., maybe hire a coder, artist and writer and pay them. the amount of money he gets can be easily used to build a team where he does nothing and still maintain credibility/fame. Oh but he cant trust his precious "project" in others hands :cautious::cautious::cautious:

its sad that you forgot how you started. using your entire paycheck to buy the models of jamie, shauna and azel. look at the state of affairs now :(
At this it's just a scam the likes of ICSTOR and so many others...

There is no Spoon WVM...

Asguardwolves

Mar 30, 2020
So MC dies of a brain aneurysm after getting hit in the head with a baseball bat during Ryker fight and everyone thinks it was stress related his headaches turns out when his team is losing in the first match he joins the game gets jolted a bit and causes the clot to dislodge and he dies has a big funeral with alot of pregnant ladies showing up. but that's it. My end to the game since I cant be bothered to wait any longer.

All I wanted was some basketball...

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
"This date will not move again. Any further delays will result in pausing pledges until the update is released"
This exactly. "Mackenzie" now has the power to release this update, which she won't and will let BD "tweak" this until April or longer. There was never a 2000 render update in 2021 when he promised it for January 2022 and there is no 2000 render update now.

Also, of course she also "agrees with some and disagrees with others", typical non-answer, shit of get off the pot standpoint. I thought she was hired to manage BD? Keep him on track, hold him accountable? Wasn't that her purpose? If so she isn't doing shit and should be fired. She should also quit, because she's loosing any credibility working with this disaster.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes