Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Ok, so let's play pretend. She has it. What are the reasons for not releasing it?
She obviously can't do it because BD is still upset about how everything is unfolding. He's just a kid! He never expected to get this famous, we made him famous too soon, too fast! He feels so bad he hasn't delivered what he promised for years, so while he responsibly leaves everything in charge of his alter eg- I mean McFakezie, he will be working on other renders to make this game great again!

But McFakezie knows BD isn't feeling well, so she has taken the wise decision of holding the update hostage, at gun point in BD's basement (which is also her basement), cause releasing the update would make BD very, very, VERY sad, anxious, scared, sick to his stomach and might give him covid and pneumonia again just for thinking about it.

But worry not! They have promised to release it later! And that he will do, cause when has he ever lied to us?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Have to say that, as a guy, we can act really fucking dumb. This reminds me of the Lana Rhodes crypto 'rug-pull':

- A heavily-funded adult project appears to go awry
- Thirsty simps literally beg for the project to continue
- Said thirsty simps live in an advanced state of denial, argue with and attack anyone that points out obvious problems
- The project principles run out of plausible excuses and resorts to making outlandish, impossible claims
- The simp herd thins out a little, but a certain population of the most delusional hang on even as the project craters like the Chicxulub asteroid.

Nothing, especially a sex cartoon, is worth this kind of embarrassment. Let's turn our pants around, zip them up from at front and stop taking this kind of shit that, in another field, would get the people involved to be run out town.

Last edited:

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Any bets on when one of the delays will be BD "firing" "Mackenzie" for "her" total inability to change the audience's mind about BD? He'll frame it as "I hired her to take on this role and we both mutually agreed we weren't getting what we wanted out of the arrangement" and then he can have even more delays while he "tries to find a replacement and get him/her up to speed."

Seekeros

Dec 20, 2022
chatgpt is the funniest mfer :ROFLMAO:

Dear Patreons,

I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to update you all on the current status of the game update release. Unfortunately, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that the update release will be delayed.

Several issues have arisen that have caused this delay. Firstly, I have experienced the loss of a close relative, and this has understandably impacted my ability to focus on game development. Secondly, I have been dealing with a number of technical issues that have slowed down progress significantly. Additionally, I have experienced a number of mental breakdowns and anxiety that have made it difficult for me to work on the game effectively.

As you all know, I am a one-man team working on this game, and these issues have all compounded to make it impossible for me to deliver the update on time. Additionally, I have been preoccupied with remodeling the interior of my house. I wasn't happy with the bathroom tiles, so I've been working on that project as well. I know this isn't a great excuse, but I want to be transparent about what's been going on in my life.

Furthermore, I never expected the game to do as well as it has, and I feel like I owe it to you all to be honest about the impact that your support has had on me. I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for your support, but it has also put a lot of pressure on me to deliver an update that meets your expectations.

In light of all of this, I have decided to bring on a friend of mine, Mackenzie, to handle the update release. I trust her completely, and I know that she will do an excellent job. I'm still busy putting my imaginary kid to sleep, but I'll be cheering her on from the sidelines.

Thank you all for your understanding and support. I know that this delay is frustrating, but I hope that you can appreciate the difficult circumstances that I've been dealing with. I promise to do everything in my power to ensure that the game is updated as soon as possible.

Best regards,

BD

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Dear Patreons,

I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to update you all on the current status of the game update release. Unfortunately, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that the update release will be delayed.

Several issues have arisen that have caused this delay. Firstly, I have experienced the loss of a close relative, and this has understandably impacted my ability to focus on game development. Secondly, I have been dealing with a number of technical issues that have slowed down progress significantly. Additionally, I have experienced a number of mental breakdowns and anxiety that have made it difficult for me to work on the game effectively.

As you all know, I am a one-man team working on this game, and these issues have all compounded to make it impossible for me to deliver the update on time. Additionally, I have been preoccupied with remodeling the interior of my house. I wasn't happy with the bathroom tiles, so I've been working on that project as well. I know this isn't a great excuse, but I want to be transparent about what's been going on in my life.

Furthermore, I never expected the game to do as well as it has, and I feel like I owe it to you all to be honest about the impact that your support has had on me. I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for your support, but it has also put a lot of pressure on me to deliver an update that meets your expectations.

In light of all of this, I have decided to bring on a friend of mine, Mackenzie, to handle the update release. I trust her completely, and I know that she will do an excellent job. I'm still busy putting my imaginary kid to sleep, but I'll be cheering her on from the sidelines.

Thank you all for your understanding and support. I know that this delay is frustrating, but I hope that you can appreciate the difficult circumstances that I've been dealing with. I promise to do everything in my power to ensure that the game is updated as soon as possible.

Best regards,

BD
Ha ha, that's almost worth paying him to get discord access to post it on there

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Dear Patreons,

Best regards,

BD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes