-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
i didnt want to say nothing ,but this guy ......i was doing some research and with themoney he is doing how is possible to fail so much.....he can have a nanny for his kid 4 or 5 complete machines for rendering [and no the crap type]and hired at least one more coder or someone who can help him at least in this stage of the upload but no he want to do alll by himself i dont know if is greed or what and still have ppl to support him,,,im off topic i know ......
U WANT RESEARCH from the discord ONLY ALL STARS this afternoon were 80 online 80*21.5€ = 1720 € he has 3046 patreons

MILKING ALL THE WAY AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I won't be saying names, but this is dedicated to this person who kept defending him and calling us toxic haters some days ago:
Can you see why we, once fans of BD, are so pissed now?

This is the fucking equivalent of trying to send a professor an email with the work assingment he gave you months ago, but instead of working and finishing it on time and having it ready to send the email with anticipation, you're still trying to save the document and send it 5 minutes before the deadline....and of course, since you always have bad luck, everything failed.

Surprise, surprise *sighs*

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I won't be saying names, but this is dedicated to this person who kept defending him and calling us toxic haters some days ago:
Can you see why we, once fans of BD, are so pissed now?

This is the fucking equivalent of trying to send a professor an email with the work assingment he gave you months ago, but instead of working and finishing it on time and having it ready to send the email with anticipation, you're still trying to save the document and send it 5 minutes before the deadline....and of course, since you always have bad luck, everything failed.

Surprise, surprise *sighs*
I'm old enough to know that the use of the word "toxic" was primarily used to suggest nuclear waste or mutated avengers fighting crime on the screen.
Oh well, I grew up with quotes like; "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you." so maybe I'm just an uncouth relic. :KEK:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I'm old enough to know that the use of the word "toxic" was primarily used to suggest nuclear waste or mutated avengers fighting crime on the screen.
Oh well, I grew up with quotes like; "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you." so maybe I'm just an uncouth relic. :KEK:
"Did your mother have any children that lived?"
"Were you born stupid, or did you have to work at it?"
"Private Pyle, you are a disgusting fat body!"
"If God wanted you up that obstacle, he would have miracled it!"
"Oh my lord, Jesus Christ! A jelly donut?"
"Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated!"
"Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f-cking walrus-looking piece of sh-t! Get the f-ck off of my obstacle! Get the f--k down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-D-CKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

He was an actual drill instructor in the US Marines, but how he said those lines without busting up laughing is beyond me!

The only thing toxic in here is lack of accountability from Braindrop, and his army of defenders coming to his defense all the time, no matter how many times he feeds everyone BS!

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Don't worry though, he had enough time in his 50 hour no sleep bender, to chit-chat and talk about the development process and ask his minion horde whether he should create a post about what happens during development.

BTW Rick_Sim R. Lee Ermey was a US Marine Corps Drill instructor.

P.S. Has anyone done a wellness check on Mackenzie lately?

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Don't worry though, he had enough time in his 50 hour no sleep bender, to chit-chat and talk about the development process and ask his minion horde whether he should create a post about what happens during development.

MAC is MIA, BD started taking is pills again for MENTAL ILLNESS, so his alterEgo VANISHED!!! :p

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The interesting bit will be as these delays pile up and push into April, what will happen to the 52 episode "beta" release schedule?

Isn't a PR person supposed to help put out fires at a time like this? What is Mackenzie being paid for at this point? Did the tin can relay break down?

MAC is MIA, BD started taking is pills again for MENTAL ILLNESS, so his alterEgo VANISHED!!! :p
Actually that would be a massively positive thing. Less headaches for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: -------0-

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022

You are correct, I said army. Thank you! I fixed it.

BD will stay up another 50 hours to see his release through, he has never disappointed his fans yet and he does not plan to now, either! :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes