Looking out for you
But you're not here
What's another year?
I've been waking such a long time
Reaching out for you
But you aren't near
What's another year?
What's another year
To someone who's lost everything that he owns?
What's another year
To someone who's getting used to being alone?
I've been praying such a long time
'Cause that's the only way to hide my fear
What's another year?
What's another year
To someone who's lost everything that he owns?
What's another year
To someone who's getting used to being alone?
I've been crying such a long time
With such a lot of pain in every tear
What's another year?
What's another year?
What's another year?

Peace :D

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
November, since this update was allegedly supposed to be part of the same update as what was released on the 13th, which was allegedly ready in November before the perfect storm made it suddenly unreleasable.
Yes you're right my Mental health has been off lately :p :D

• Haha
Reactions: artofwar
Sep 16, 2021
So before MIDNIGHT (EST) It's already midnight for me!!!!
View attachment 2490390
“I’ve been up for 50 hours at this point”

why? I thought the update was all but ready, why the sudden crunch?

“Feeling really fucking frustrated but I’m not sleeping until this thing is out”

dude is a hardcore GUILT MACHINE

“Please my little brainlets, PITY ME, send me affirmations, tell me I don’t have to release it please!”

dude is straight up a milking manipulator

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
“I’ve been up for 50 hours at this point”

why? I thought the update was all but ready, why the sudden crunch?

“Feeling really fucking frustrated but I’m not sleeping until this thing is out”

dude is a hardcore GUILT MACHINE

“Please my little brainlets, PITY ME, send me affirmations, tell me I don’t have to release it please!”

dude is straight up a milking manipulator
It's sad that people fall for this. There's no possible reason he should have been up for the past fifty hours straight. That is such a blatant lie that it's ridiculous. This stuff was supposed to be "almost done" like a year ago and you're telling me he has to work for two days straight just to hit the already delayed release window?

You can't even hate Braindrop at this point, his cultists (who have one collective braincell) support him no matter what and will continue to throw money at him until the sun burns out. They have dived so far into delusion that they'll believe just about any crap he feeds them. If I were in his shoes and had people willing to give me money whether or not I work, I'd probably also choose not to work. It's honestly just pathetic. They coddle him like he's a child when in reality he's a full-grown adult with a child of his own (allegedly). I've never seen someone who so shamelessly throws themselves a pity party while making a good income doing something they themselves say they enjoy.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Dude this guy. OMG something happened in the packaging and now there is a bug causing the game to crash. I swear it was all done and working for testing. I don't know what happened and I been working to fix it for 50 hours. I will work another 50 hours if need to. No sleep until this is out I got you guys. I bet as soon as he posted that he went to bed set and alarm for a few hours, so he can come back and tell use how hard he is work to get it to us and to keep on the no sleep until its out BS.

Just wait in a few hour more he'll be telling how sorry he that they packaging messed up the update and how he has to begin again from scratch. LMAO

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
This is just comical at this point, did anyone really expect anything different? :unsure:

Braindrop is doing exactly what Braindrop does...promises updates, then has an exhausting list of excuses why they never show up. Then, according to him, he is making super-extra effort to ensure it is being worked on. A week after the update was said to be arriving, nothing but more posts of how tirelessly he is straining himself to deliver what he promised, after a hard drive crash, a meteorite struck his house, or <insert hurdle here>. Ridiculous what I am writing, look at the actual history!

Bugs, pc hardware, "Mackenzie", life events, illness, childbirth, grandparents, cousins, friends, weddings, crashes, internet issues, etc. The funny part is, even all that I just listed is not the entire list of excuses everyone receives every single update!

Then, according to his army of defenders, for calling him out on his obvious lies and excuses, we are the bad guys. We are causing him mental stress, we are to blame for the delays. Poor him, we are thorns in his side, when actually we are all basically supporters and customers of his!

At this point, he says it is full of bugs? I would have rather him release it full of bugs than come out with nothing! At least that would show there is concrete material and progress being made. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" comes to mind, even if he is being honest about issues, does he expect anyone to trust what he says when everyone is constantly fed line after line of bullshit?

To all those people who tirelessly defend him, YOU explain why this happens every single time! And, at this point, does anyone actually believe he is not milking his supporters while doing the bare minimum?

To all those who defended him, defend him now!

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
This is just comical at this point, did anyone really expect anything different? :unsure:

Braindrop is doing exactly what Braindrop does...promises updates, then has an exhausting list of excuses why they never show up. Then, according to him, he is making super-extra effort to ensure it is being worked on. A week after the update was said to be arriving, nothing but more posts of how tirelessly he is straining himself to deliver what he promised, after a hard drive crash, a meteorite struck his house, or <insert hurdle here>. Ridiculous what I am writing, look at the actual history!

Bugs, pc hardware, "Mackenzie", life events, illness, childbirth, grandparents, cousins, friends, weddings, crashes, internet issues, etc. The funny part is, even all that I just listed is not the entire list of excuses everyone receives every single update!

Then, according to his army of defenders, for calling him out on his obvious lies and excuses, we are the bad guys. We are causing him mental stress, we are to blame for the delays. Poor him, we are thorns in his side, when actually we are all basically supporters and customers of his!

At this point, he says it is full of bugs? I would have rather him release it full of bugs than come out with nothing! At least that would show there is concrete material and progress being made. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" comes to mind, even if he is being honest about issues, does he expect anyone to trust what he says when everyone is constantly fed line after line of bullshit?

To all those people who tirelessly defend him, YOU explain why this happens every single time! And, at this point, does anyone actually believe he is not milking his supporters while doing the bare minimum?

To all those who defended him, defend him now!
With the excuses notwithstanding, the schedule for releases displays utter incompetence on his part when he can't seem to make them work in time. I mean, he has had experience in making, packing and uploading the game up to this point, no?
How can he not foresee these steps beforehand with the years of experience he has accrued thus far?
The questions are rhetorical BTW, simply to show said incompetence and pathetic attempts at assurances and self-deprecation to sustain support. Oy vey!

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
It's insane everybody is defending him in is last post(Update still coming, having issues) on Patreon. Cmon WAKE UP :p

So far 21 comments telling him to go to sleep, be careful!! Don't work too HARD!! AHAHAH Tomorrow is Another day :p

View attachment 2490491
How anyone can buy into his nonsense is beyond me at this point! They must be the type that would take being hit by a semi truck to realize you ought to be careful crossing the street.

For a guy working so hard to release a game, he is sure active on his Patreon! It must be exhaustive to be up for 50+ hours, package a game full of bugs, and have poor me discussions at the same time! He multitasks more than my Raptor Lake 13900k does!

Someone should keep track of his timestamps when he posts on his Patreon. If he was up over 50 hours, he should have constantly been messaging and replying to people to tell them his sob stories and hardships! If there are hours no one heard from him, he was obviously sleeping! He makes more effort talking to people on Patreon and coming up with woe as me stories than he works on his actual product.

Anyone who buys that he has been working 50 hours plus without sleep on releasing this game, I have some prime real estate in the Pacific to sell you. Cheap!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i didnt want to say nothing ,but this guy ......i was doing some research and with themoney he is doing how is possible to fail so much.....he can have a nanny for his kid 4 or 5 complete machines for rendering [and no the crap type]and hired at least one more coder or someone who can help him at least in this stage of the upload but no he want to do alll by himself i dont know if is greed or what and still have ppl to support him,,,im off topic i know ......

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
With the excuses notwithstanding, the schedule for releases displays utter incompetence on his part when he can't seem to make them work in time. I mean, he has had experience in making, packing and uploading the game up to this point, no?
How can he not foresee these steps beforehand with the years of experience he has accrued thus far?
The questions are rhetorical BTW, simply to show said incompetence and pathetic attempts at assurances and self-deprecation to sustain support. Oy vey!
When I made my phone ROMS, I gave myself at least a day or two to install it a few times on my phone, test each function, ensure that trusty 7ZIP compressed it. Testing my zipped update, decompressed it, then installed it to ensure it still worked as intended.

If he says an update is coming out on the 23th, by the 20th or 21st he should have had all of it completed and play tested. They say a picture is worth 1000 words, take a screenshot of the progress, take a screenshot of the bug that contains new material. Do SOMETHING to show you are saying what is actually happening, especially for a developer known for constant delays or work that inexplicably vanishes into thin air.

Nope, trust him, he is slaving for hours on it and befuddled why it is not working. Trust him....

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes