May 15, 2022
I'm old enough to know that the use of the word "toxic" was primarily used to suggest nuclear waste or mutated avengers fighting crime on the screen.
Oh well, I grew up with quotes like; "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you." so maybe I'm just an uncouth relic. :KEK:
full-metal-jacket-gunnery-sergeant.gif

Oh look, another missed release date.

Wonder if him and his sock puppet MacKenzie had another meeting to discuss the side content and how things will get better? Again? For the 465th time this year?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
"Hey guys, Braindrop here

I have been planning this new chunk for a while. Hell, I was so excited to put this out cause basketball has been the base aspect of the game since the beginning, but unfortunately things we don't plan happen, sometimes for the worst.

With the update ready, I was eeady to deliver as a thank you to all the people whp support me, and as proof that I'm trying to change, but I started to get errors while packaging. I haven't slept in 24 hrs cause I promised myself I wouldn't fo so until the update was out. I got very stressed and got panic attacks, but I stayed there trying to figure out ehat went wrong. I even used a different computer to try to make everything work, but to make things short, both of myachines have died. The basketball minigame and new texture quality were too much to handle and it basically just killed my computer and my source of income.

I don't know what I'm going to do now or when I will be able to replace all thr equipment, but McFakezie has returned and will let people know (...)
Yep, I made that up. I'm just expecting something similar to that. Cheers

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wanna go to sleep, BUT :p
View attachment 2490664

View attachment 2490665

Tomorrow, fuck , YOU guys will never guess, PC blew up with ALL the work, I haven't done!!! :p

HEHEHEHE YOU GUYS ARE PAYING ME FOR NOTHING :p
but this "software engineer" cant give him a simple advice that YOU DONT TEST BUG HRS BEFORE RELEASE. you do that shit atleast a couple of days before.
Like we didn't see it coming!!!!
View attachment 2490633
getting close to what?? thats not how bugs work in renpy (especially game breeaking ones) and you VN has the least amount of coding... hell it was i who told you that pressing "tab" will give indentation(you still cant do it properly :cautious:) to your code and will make it look good., not to mention how i changed you code till day 7 to look presentable. or did ya conveniently forget that? :KEK:

so you didnt learn anything in last 5 year about your source of income? you dont need to package shit in renpy, you can throw the new renders and code in your old build and it will still work.

let me give you some free advice, despite what you simps claim we know you watch this thread like a hawk. all of this is for you to improve your game:

1. Test everything atleast 2 days before release so that you have time for bugs.
2. Send it to your staff atleast a day before so that they can test it. (at least trust the ppl who ban anyone who questions you)
3. dont give out release dates like candy, despite you acknowledging that it was a mistake you still gave out this stuipid"52 Weeks 52 Updates" BS.
4. Use % system most devs are using and release amount of work you have done in that 3 to 5 days or a week so that ppl can see where you are and you dont come off as a "scammer" for writing walls of text with 'woe is me' attitude.

I have very strong feeling that you are rendering that shit in the last 5 to 7 days as i have already explained previously that even the last update that many ppl are harping on as the next best thing after sliced bread is pretty shit (lack of proper posing, fuck literally everything, and mental health/ following rules discussion with in game mac to make ppl feel bad)

Verdit: this is bull fucking shit coz i know your code in and out and its more simple than anything anyone has ever done in renpy.

Last edited:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
but this "software engineer" cant give him a simple advice that YOU DONT TEST BUG HRS BEFORE RELEASE. you do that shit atleast a couple of days before.

getting close to what?? thats not how bugs work in renpy (especially game breeaking ones) and you VN has the least amount of coding... hell it was i who told you that pressing "tab" will give indentation to your code and will make it look good., not to mention how i changed you code till day 7 to look presentable. or did ya conveniently forget that? :KEK:

so you didnt learn anything in last 5 year about your source of income? you dont need to package shit in renpy, you can throw the new renders and code in your old build and it will still work.

let me give you some free advice, despite what you simps claim we know you watch this thread like a hawk. all of this is for you to improve your game:

1. Test everything atleast 2 days before release so that you have time for bugs.
2. Send it to your staff atleast a day before so that they can test it. (at least trust the ppl who ban anyone who questions you)
3. dont give out release dates like candy, despite you acknowledging that it was a mistake you still gave out this stuipid"52 Weeks 52 Updates" BS.
4. Use % system most devs are using and release amount of work you have done in that 3 to 5 days or a week so that ppl can see where you are and you dont come off as a "scammer" for writing walls of text with 'woe is me' attitude.

I have very strong feeling that you are rendering that shit in the last 5 to 7 days as i have already explained previously that even the last update that many ppl are harping on as the next best thing after sliced bread is pretty shit (lack of proper posing, fuck literally everything, and mental health/ following rules discussion with in game mac to make ppl feel bad)

Verdit: this is bull fucking shit coz i know your code in and out and its more simple than anything anyone has ever done in renpy.
lmao my mans is cookin em.

I've been saying, BD has never said a word about bug testing or anything or anything like i normally see devs posting about. It's just wildddd that he happens to bring it up on the umpteenth delay.

My money is still on him waiting until the 26th lol.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
HMM 26th this MONTH? Believer!!!

View attachment 2490700
Fuck, you made me seek and watch that bit on youtube, and now's stuck in my head. Are you happy now, you evil mastermind?

And mods, would it be too taunting of me to ask where are those people who were defending BD's lies in the last days?

For real, the denial to acknowledge how many times this dev has lied and lied and lieeeeeed shocked me. Despite not having the deepest more elaborated story, I used to love this game. I loved Shauna and creepy big sis (before she totally changed personalities and had a mental age regression), but fuck. There's only too much lies you can take before you can see the obvious truth.

Reactions: jjmayne
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes