SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It is her realization that she wants to share him that elevates this from a cheating game to an Harem.
Or in my case went from a monogamous relationship to a harem/poly relationship, cause I didn't cheat. :giggle:

I've been wondering something though, I know on the cheating route you go around sticking it in a bunch of different women for the purpose of baby making. On the non-cheating route though, you still later on get an option to do the same thing but with Jaime's approval. Yet there still hasn't been any content involving anything with that on the non-cheating route so far. Idk what the hell is gonna happen with that, but I hope that wasn't something completely forgotten about for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Or in my case went from a monogamous relationship to a harem/poly relationship, cause I didn't cheat. :giggle:

I've been wondering something though, I know on the cheating route you go around sticking it in a bunch of different women for the purpose of baby making. On the non-cheating route though, you still later on get an option to do the same thing but with Jaime's approval. Yet there still hasn't been any content involving anything with that on the non-cheating route so far. Idk what the hell is gonna happen with that, but I hope that wasn't something completely forgotten about for some reason.
I did the same as you in the first Play. Was still waiting content from that, then I tried the "cheating" path, and I was floored with how much content is there and with whom.

I can't recommend it to anyone that is against it, but, now I feel that that is the way the story is meant to be played. Not only for the content, but also for the changes it carries. All I can say is that I felt rather betrayed by how much the "Loyal" path is penalized and relegated. If you can stomach it, try it. I bet you'll feel the same way I did.

Peace :)

Reactions: SlapE

RedSerpant

May 6, 2017
I did the same as you in the first Play. Was still waiting content from that, then I tried the "cheating" path, and I was floored with how much content is there and with whom.

I can't recommend it to anyone that is against it, but, now I feel that that is the way the story is meant to be played. Not only for the content, but also for the changes it carries. All I can say is that I felt rather betrayed by how much the "Loyal" path is penalized and relegated. If you can stomach it, try it. I bet you'll feel the same way I did.

Peace :)
I had a very similar experience. Depending on how things happen with all the extra people you're yet to fuck on the "Loyal" path but have on the "Cheating" path I'll eventually change things but for now I only have a save for the "Cheating" path just because there seems no worth the "Loyal" path. It sucks so much for anyone who isn't comfortable with doing the cheating path even in a video game, there is just so much content lost for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020

I'm pretty sure that the 'cheating' path is the only real path in this game, the other one's there so that people who are gonna get their feels in an oopsie don't have to worry about it. You don't cheat and you miss out on a bunch of stuff, not worth imo. Plus it's only jamie, and you're forced to be with her so go wild!

Reactions: Rick_Sim

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's not that I'm against cheating in these games, I've played quite a few games that only have cheating paths or where the cheating path is easier to take cause the girlfriend/wife is annoying/shitty. But with Jaime she's just too much of a sweetheart I couldn't do it, I have seen the cheating scenes though by using the mod. I already get the gist of what I missed out on. I'm just hoping eventually the loyal path will get a lot more content going forward, as much as the cheating path hopefully.

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
What time should be earlier in the day EST time in WET (GMT +00:00)? I'm a bit confused by the time zones

Last edited:

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
I kinda want to be over with this match. I am not playing this for sport simulator
I'm not looking for a sport simulator either, just looking for continuation of the story, because it's losing the magic, even now the MC doens't have to make much effort, he just needs to blink an eye and all the clothes fall over and sex all the way.

Reactions: Minx077

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Can´t find the original post anymore, so i´m just gonna copy paste it for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! This guy has more mishaps happen to him than anyone I know...combined and I know a lot of people!

1/30/23 - BD's dog has a cold, delayed basketball game for 1 year. Size- 2000+

2/3/23 - BD deployed in Ukraine, delayed update for 3 months. Size- 300+

3/1/23 - BD home from Ukraine with PTSD, computer stolen while deployed. Size- 400+

3/4/23 - Mackenzie visits impoverished children in Uganda. Size - ?

3/9/23 - Impoverished children from Uganda visits Mackenzie. Size- 150+

3/12/23 - BD is healed up, HUGE update coming, guys! Size- 1500+

3/15/23 - Nevermind. Size- ?

I mean, come on! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Wow! This guy has more mishaps happen to him than anyone I know...combined and I know a lot of people!

1/30/23 - BD's Dog has a cold, delayed basketball game for 1 year. Size- 2000+

2/3/23 - BD deployed in Ukraine, delayed update for 3 months. Size- 300+

3/1/23 - BD home from Ukraine with PTSD, computer stolen while deployed. Size- 400+

3/4/23 - Mackenzie visits impoverished children in Uganda. Size - ?

3/9/23 - Impoverished children from Uganda visits Mackenzie. Size- 150+

3/12/23 - BD is healed up, HUGE update coming, guys! Size- 1500+

3/15/23 - Nevermind. Size- ?

I mean, come on! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
playing-violin-rob-landes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes