jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Fun fact: If you rename her Duckface in the choice screen, the game will show her looking upset and Shauna crying, and it gets stuck, says, "Beep, boop" and clicking causes it to loop between two text boxes with beeps and boops, forcing you to create a new game! While I like the humor, I would have rather that effort be put towards making her look more attractive. She can be attractive, she just pales compared to Shauna IMO. This also shows acknowledgement by BD of her looks and how people feel about her!
That's actually hilarious lmao

Reactions: Rick_Sim

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wait a second... Mackenzie is away right now? How does that impact anything? She's the PR person, not the artist/coder or writer. Also convenient that she has issues right after she said she would post the rest of the update if BD didn't post the whole thing, which didn't happen.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Shauna: She is beautiful and sexy, and due to it not being my kink and being straight, IMO I hate the fact you can make her transgender! With that being said, I guess that is better for those who like that sort of thing, choice is always good and better! I really like her and how she is written, she is attractive and does not realize just how much, unsure of herself. The writing is good on her, so props to Braindrop for a good fleshing out of her character. I have played through the current content, but I started this game a long time ago, so I remembered vaguely about her in the beginning. One of my favorite AVN girls, there are hotter, there are better, but she is up there and has a fairly realistic personality.
(...)
I liked this game from the start, despite imperfections, so props to Braindrop for that! Shauna has a lot to do with that, did I mention I really like her? :ROFLMAO:
Ah man, I can understand that. Besides basketball, one of the reasons I loved the game at first was Shauna. Let's be honest, the game never seemed to have a deep elaborated story (like for example, Chasing Sunsets, SG, WiAB, LOF, etc.), but the way Shauna was written was just perfect. Such a likeable attractive character with a good personality and well explained background.
And like you said, sadly Jamie goes to the bottom of the list (for many players) because of her looks and expressions, caused by BD's problematic 'contrarian' attitude (Again, the taco stand example I gave before: A taco stand owner has people telling him kindly the salsa is too spicy, and instead of making it less spicy, the owner makes it even worse on purpose).

Jamie's model isn't that bad, but I might be the only one that finds her unappealing also because of her skin colour: It's not pale or white, it looks greyish at times, as if she was sick. Maya from BaDIK has the same issue for me: She's such a cute gorgeous character and her model is attractive, but DPC used a weird colour skin that looks greyish as well and makes her look sick, or like a zombie or a supernatural creature. Then Maya's beauty is hard to appreciate when you put her next to Jossie (Who I personally don't like and find her model less attractive), cause her skin makes her look healthy and lively.

As you said, Jamie can be improved. BD could do justice for her if he really likes her that much, give her decent facial expressions and gives a belieavable reason as to why MC isn't dropping her ass, buuuuut.... he's a contrarian.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
If anybody wants to see what BD's plans going forward are and where his head is at, this is what he's posted on discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's like he tries to find shit to do other than make the game. Brother, you aren't a vlogger or anything like that, just make the game lol.

Also "released damn near 3000 renders this month" ...i don't even know where to start with that one lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If anybody wants to see what BD's plans going forward are and where his head is at, this is what he's posted on discord.

It's like he tries to find shit to do other than make the game. Brother, you aren't a vlogger or anything like that, just make the game lol.

Also "released damn near 3000 renders this month" ...i don't even know where to start with that one lol
I'm going to sound greedy and ungrateful, sorry, these are true feelings that I will NOT attempt to mask or disguise:

"Almost 3000"?? Not damn near enough for all your promises and failures to deliver. Don't gloat over doing what you promised 2 years ago, you are STILL very much in the RED with everyone.

I'll stop here. You all know why.

Peace :(

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019

Sheesh, as if he weren't verbose enough with explaining everything as it is.

1679538101598.gif

Feb 29, 2020

I don't know why Braindrop wastes time asking questions to people on Discord, since he is the "Supreme Leader" and anyone who questions or disagrees with his actions ends up being banned.

SolomonsBane

Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm does anyone know how to fix this?! it happens after the interview of harper rumored to be sleeping with the MC. Really enjoying the game so far!

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I don't know why Braindrop wastes time asking questions to people on Discord, since he is the "Supreme Leader" and anyone who questions or disagrees with his actions ends up being banned.
It's simple, he seeks validation there. I don't mind what people there or on patreon says as long we keep it real here.

Many here who talk shit now already praised him in the past, just like me, so I just hope he and his followers understand that.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Ah man, I can understand that. Besides basketball, one of the reasons I loved the game at first was Shauna. Let's be honest, the game never seemed to have a deep elaborated story (like for example, Chasing Sunsets, SG, WiAB, LOF, etc.), but the way Shauna was written was just perfect. Such a likeable attractive character with a good personality and well explained background.
And like you said, sadly Jamie goes to the bottom of the list (for many players) because of her looks and expressions, caused by BD's problematic 'contrarian' attitude (Again, the taco stand example I gave before: A taco stand owner has people telling him kindly the salsa is too spicy, and instead of making it less spicy, the owner makes it even worse on purpose).

Jamie's model isn't that bad, but I might be the only one that finds her unappealing also because of her skin colour: It's not pale or white, it looks greyish at times, as if she was sick. Maya from BaDIK has the same issue for me: She's such a cute gorgeous character and her model is attractive, but DPC used a weird colour skin that looks greyish as well and makes her look sick, or like a zombie or a supernatural creature. Then Maya's beauty is hard to appreciate when you put her next to Jossie (Who I personally don't like and find her model less attractive), cause her skin makes her look healthy and lively.

As you said, Jamie can be improved. BD could do justice for her if he really likes her that much, give her decent facial expressions and gives a belieavable reason as to why MC isn't dropping her ass, buuuuut.... he's a contrarian.
I personally think Maya is one of the hottest girls on that game, but agree about her skin color. Josy I think is the most attractive overall, but DPC did the same thing with Maya and Josy, towards the middle and end of S2. He made them largely in the background after their reveal. It is okay if you disagree about Josy, I really like the way she looks, especially the first time you see her at your work. Beautiful, sexy, nice skin, killer body. Both Josy and Maya are hot as hell, too bad about Maya's skin. With better skin, I might even say Josy and Maya are on the same level of hotness.

Agree 100% about Jamie, that stupid look on her face, greyish skin color, and exaggerated pouty lips with line-dimples that do her in.

This is what she is capable of looking like (still duck faced a bit, but way better!)
Screenshot (20230322-230200).png

And this is what she typically looks like in WVM! Screenshot (20230322-230146).png
So she is capable of being attractive, it is the way he did her lips, her expressions, and skin color that are the issues. Her eye makeup is also better done in the top picture, the typical pictures have flesh showing between the eyes and makeup. Looks weird (like modeled after Egyptian Pharaohs).

The eyes, that stare, and those lips especially, coupled with a pale complexion knocks her down from what she is capable of looking like. I wonder if I can take a stab at improving her looks? Let me see what I can do!

Dappledur

Jul 29, 2020
So just started this and I'm getting the feeling that there's no real way to break up with Jaimie and start an exclusive route just with Shauna? Or does that at some point become an option later in the game? Doing some rudimentary searches in this thread it doesn't seem like that's going to be an option (at least currently) Just want a quick confirmation, thanks.

If it's not an option, that's alright. I can simply bow out respectfully, no insults intended towards any fan of this game.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So just started this and I'm getting the feeling that there's no real way to break up with Jaimie and start an exclusive route just with Shauna? Or does that at some point become an option later in the game? Doing some rudimentary searches in this thread it doesn't seem like that's going to be an option (at least currently) Just want a quick confirmation, thanks.

If it's not an option, that's alright. I can simply bow out respectfully, no insults intended towards any fan of this game.
i don´t think so Jamie is the "main" LI without her he would not be with other girl´s and his personally doesn´t match that he would dump jamie as for shauna she confessed cuz of Jamie without her in a relationship with him she would be to scared to lose him just my thought on this

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Short Answer: No!
Long Answer: Still No, but, the relationship between the MC and Jaimie, IS, the reason for this game. It is her realization that she wants to share him that elevates this from a cheating game to an Harem. It would make little sense to give up on the main relationship of the game. Doesn't matter if you the player likes or dislikes her, she is an integral part of the story.

Peace :)

Dappledur

Jul 29, 2020
Short Answer: No!
Long Answer: Still No, but, the relationship between the MC and Jaimie, IS, the reason for this game. It is her realization that she wants to share him that elevates this from a cheating game to an Harem. It would make little sense to give up on the main relationship of the game. Doesn't matter if you the player likes or dislikes her, she is an integral part of the story.

Peace :)
All I needed to know, thank you!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes