johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
This screen cracked me up by the way. It's like ok... we get to assume that Moncree is a "blockhead", which he really is. However, did this little extra block really need to be added at this exact moment? Just another middle finger to everyone.

Oh I get it, he has Kid's (from Kid 'n Play) eraser top doo. How silly of me not to see this.

screenshot0005.png

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 2491957 View attachment 2491959
LOL what the fuck is this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WVM is literally getting worse each update

thanks OEJ for the pics. These are hilarious
It should have been the old model with the new skin tone IMO. She looks undead in the original, now look like she went into a a spray booth and turned it up to 11 while eating a shit load of Twinkies! Suddenly, not only are the girls easy for Ethan, they are also nudists and exhibitionists. Interesting...

At least he came out with the update, have to give credit where it is due.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
WHAT HAPPENED TO KATIE:

View attachment 2491909 View attachment 2491911

her neck became smaller and her waist became thinner than a stick.

Oh wait.... Sry, sry guys but old katie didnt have duck in her face. Probably the only one without it. But we cant have that, contrarian to the rescue, "lets put ducks on normal girls to fuck over ppl who wants me to better my self, lets just listen only to my yes man"
why does she look like a clown, holy shit, her tits are bigger than her actual chest wtf

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.20 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing the victim again, as he is up for "70" PLUS HOURS.

Rushing to complete the renders that he supposedly already gave to Mackenzie, weeks ago, but that update should have already been out in NOVEMBER last year, absolute clown show.

Played through it, holding ctrl, another crap bare bones update, the girls look worse, Katie shocked me, looks like ass, but i don't expect much more from BD by this point.

This game is dead, but his valiant white knights will rush to his defense.

What the actual fuck is this, so fucking ugly, Katie looks nothing alike, surprised her ass isnt the size of a hot air balloon, but theres always the next chunk amirite.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why? I didn't finish this update yet but I like it. I am not a fan of what the dev has been doing but the game itself is one of my favorites.
Katie's new "design", the black boxes, character cast that is becoming more and more cluttered.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Very well articulated.
I don't see the act of simply sweeping all of this "negativity" under the rug any more productive than cheering all of the "positivity" out there. It's about trying to hold BD accountable for what I feel are unethical practices.

You've nailed it my friend.
View attachment 2491582
Thank you! BD is an adult and making money for this product. He owes it to his supporters and people who fund him to do the job he is being paid for.

I personally think at first he had plenty of ideas and likely had a lot less money and it was about the game and fans. Now that he realized he can make a lot of money off WVM, his focus went from keeping people happy and getting limited funds, to getting a lot of funds and leading people on to keep the money flowing while he does whatever. Speculation? Hardly as ICSTOR basically did the same exact thing as OEJ pointed out, and they are not the only two, just more blatant about it than most.

The updates now keep missing deadlines, the updates are half-baked and lack the previous quality, and if anything, he has a lot more money for better hardware, which is required as the most time-extensive part of making these games is the rendering. He should be able to churn out updates must faster, but he has learned that all he has to do is post on Patreon, give his excuses, and go about his day. His defenders take care of the rest and try to keep us at bay on here.

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I recall several hundred pages ago, and I believe it was from BD's own mouth, that we couldn't figure out what the WVM acronym stood for. I thought for sure it was West Virginia Mountaineers. Of course, it wasn't and BD said we weren't close.

Well now that we fast forward to here, I feel like I'd like to take an out-of-the-box guess. I'm not going back to find those posts (too lazy to even search so there), so hopefully, no one has guessed this yet.

WVM, turned upside down (much like this game) is now WAM or WLM (if you use the Greek letter lamda). Well a quick acronym check reveals the following possible acronyms:

WAM - Walking Around Money, What A Mess, Work Avoidance Mode (I especially like this one)
WLM - Whole Lotta Money, Women Loving Man (changed from Men).

And I am sure there are more fitting ones, but what do you think? You think I'm on to something?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, because as the MC said, the fight was 1 week ago, but in that time, Katie had enough time to grow a few cup sizes, get a duck face (need to look the part to join the cult that follows the MC), and do enough squats to get tree trunk legs and a wide ass (like she has been training to become an Olympic speed skater for the past 20 years).

BD has permission to use the speed skater line as an explanation for Katie in further episodes... that would at least be plausible. Let's just hope that Katie doesn't surprise us and start peeling off body parts like in "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka".

Sorry needed to edit, the reply comes off a little combative and I was going for sarcasm. TBH, I actually like Katie's skin tone in this update, but I think the Katie model looked better before. If he wanted to give her that more edgy look while keeping the original model, but with the new skin tone I'd be ok with it (IMO).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes