EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So was that the entire update promised? Or is there another batch coming? For a supposed 2500 render update with this massive harem he has, only, what? Four sex scenes was it? Most of the renders are of that fucking terrible duck kissing face they do. At one point he literally goes down the line of like six people kissing.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E5] Unofficial Android

Modified the base WVM APK from Dark Assassin, so all credits go to him for that.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 780MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Ugh, I guess I'm finally done with WVM, it was a good run, but after this update... for the first time I turned a LI down. Katie was so ugly and so annoying with that whole jumping on you thing that I wanted to punch her, not fuck her.

I still root for BD to turn things up for the sake of all the ppl invested in this but I really doubt it. Maybe I'll revisit the game after a year or so to see how things going, but for now I'm out.

Reactions: hawk784563

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
everyone complaining about his excuses and crying are getting old. Yes we all know like move on and play other games. You aren't giving him money anymore (Which you shouldn't) but god damn do yall love to bitch and moan about some shit that doesnt affect your everyday life. There are thousands of other VNs out many of them as good if not better. Like get a life and stop letting this guy keep you in some type of mental chokehold. I mean you're literally on this site getting an update for free and still bitching about it like if you dont like something act like an adult and respectfully move the fuck on. Grown people dont stick around for shit they dont like and constantly complain about it.
Real people do not use burner accouts. You made an account just to complain about this? :ROFLMAO:

I will post whatever I choose to, and so will everyone else (within forum rules). If you do not like us calling it like we see it, move on yourself. As for us, we will continue and you will like it, or hate it and complain about it. You just won't switch what we do and you are a nobody hiding behind a burner account! Tell your boyfriend BD to improve his act and like magic, the complaining would largely disappear. :unsure:

Thanks though. Also, learn how to punctuate, form coherent sentences, and type like you are beyond 10 years old. I mean, no one would take you seriously still, but it would be better and prevent eye bleeding. :oops:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Ugh, I guess I'm finally done with WVM, it was a good run, but after this update... for the first time I turned a LI down. Katie was so ugly and so annoying with that whole jumping on you thing that I wanted to punch her, not fuck her.

I still root for BD to turn things up for the sake of all the ppl invested in this but I really doubt it. Maybe I'll revisit the game after a year or so to see how things going, but for now I'm out.
Honestly, I hate both versions of Katie's model and her character is basically a disposable toy anyhow. The old version, with nicer skin, looked way better imo. She was one of the few without a duck face, but she also did nothing for me in character or looks.

The new Katie has a better complexion, but more of a duck face (of course), her boobs look ridiculously big, and just no. The old model (which had freckles and looked more real) with the new complexion would have improved her a bit.

Sorry to see you go and hope you lurk around, but I do not think many blame you.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Sooo - besides black boxes, character remodeling, and other stuff ...

This basketball game officially is what let BD have several breakdowns over the last two years because he wasn't able to get it right ... Is the update worth two years of blood, sweat, pledges, and delays?
Let's recap from the last time before this whole drama started:

One sex scene with Anna, Zoey, Aubrey and now one with Katie. You got blueballed at least twice, some Characters got a make over which made them less attractive than before and with implementing elements from the remake without actually publishing the remake this whole timeline and all the new characters confused the hell out of me.

So in what seems to be about 1,5 years we had 4 actual sex scenes if I remember it properly, we had foreplay twice but got interupted multiple times.
Plus we got disgusting black boxes covering the MCs face.

Not a good look tbh but I stopped pledging when this whole drama started and since I was a 1$ tier I didn't lose too much so I can't complain that much compared to others.

Reactions: atomicp and Noid42

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I don't for a second believe BD is intentionally scamming or milking anyone. I don't believe any of the bs excuses given, some might be legit, but I agree it's too much too often. Honestly i think he's worked himself into state with some kind of crippling anxiety and can't release and let it go. I can understand that, I've been there to a degree. Disagree with me cool.
I used to believe this. I work in an industry where projects are largely self-driven and independent and you can coast for a long time on past success, and I used to be able to see my own occasional problems with motivation and procrastination in BD. The reason I think he's genuinely just scamming now is that Mac is blatantly and obviously a fictional person he's just straight up lying about. That degree of explicit dishonesty, rather than just the more questionable employment of every potential excuse to avoid work, is scamming behavior, not anxiety.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
So we got 2/10 the update we were supposed to have 4 months ago today?

Based on the screenshots, the renders are updated but lazily done and Katie is a side grade, if not pure downgrade. She never did anything for me in the old version, looks like you are trying to sleep with an undead woman that eats a little much. Now her proportions are ridiculous. Did the real BD go to another country and a new BD take over? The new art just seems "different", almost like someone inexperienced with DAZ3D or Blender took over and made an imitation of Katie with whacked-out proportions. I am jesting, but who knows at this point? There are no body details except for fake piercings, and he made sure to give her a duck face for good measure, which she lacked before. He also kind of butched a couple other characters, who also looked better before. The new renders get a 2 out of 5 from me, only giving a star for doing SOMETHING!

Of course he kept the black boxes everyone hates, because we hate it. He must have a flat-top haircut in that one scene! If we all praised it, we would likely have something else. They seem to be getting even more in the way of each scene. I can see a black box, I guess, but did he have to make it visible between a girl's legs and make it huge? A plain face blacked out would have been better than what he did. Even with my rudimentary skills, I can make a render of a male or female with a face outline.

On one hand, very underwhelming update and nothing like we were promised. More of what we dislike, strange choices, the girls possess even less personality and are even more exhibitionists.

On the other hand, progress is progress and he released something!

I just wish this progress was straight up, not side or even falling down! This was very underwhelming, but it's something and at least shows he worked on something.

Can someone give me a rough estimate of long it takes to play through the current update? Unfortunately I have been busy with work today and chiming in when I can. I will download the update and play through it when I get home, after dinner.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
So we got 2/10 the update we were supposed to have 4 months ago today?
I'm sorry, I'm not letting go of the fact that he was promising ~2k and ~2.5k renders over a year ago. This update includes content (the basketball game) that was very explicitly supposed to be released in November, but if he was telling essentially anything resembling the truth at the time he had big, big chunks of the last two updates in December of 2021.

everyone complaining about his excuses and crying are getting old.
Complaining about the complaining about BD/the game is no better than complaining about BD/the game.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
WVM [S2C1E5] Unofficial Android

Modified the base WVM APK from Dark Assassin, so all credits go to him for that.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 780MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
dammit downloaded the official Android earlier so I didn’t have to wait. Should have waited thank you.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Pregnancy tag was removed?
Lets be realistic here if it took this long for BD to actually come out with an update with an exhibition basketball game where the MC has a black box for a head do you honestly believe that he's going to be able to make it to where any of the MC's ladies are pregnant. If it took this long for a simulated game it will probably take another 5-6 years for any kind of pregnancy.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes