Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I didnt even know there was a update til i looked at the headline.

Now I hope this doesnt go to his head and thinks that having those year or years delay can be made up with these 2updates. He has alot to catch up on and he better not even think about coming up with some BS excuse just because he believes he made up with these 2. Cause people (patreon's) are owed for there "Loyalty"(whiteknighting), I got this weird feeling that we will hear another mental fatigue excuse when he only has done the bare minimum to appease for his delays and excuses.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Bla bla bla
Talked about this multiple times but you can refer to these 2 posts on why your point of view is not valid and why neither you nor BD can use this "high and mighty " explaination on why ppl should not hopd BD accountable, and how BD will never change and how he screwed this game beyond the point of no return and also on how to salvage it if he wants to:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-5-braindrop.35910/post-10343299

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-5-braindrop.35910/post-10371131

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wasn't as good as I was desiring, it wasn't as bad as I was fearing. No major surprises with one single exception Ryker's ad.

Not the best update, but a solid one. The problems there are, are a result of the state the game is right now, not related to this update.

All girls models are now harmonized I think, love it or hate it, they all follow the same rules. It would be better if each was a individualized build? Probably, as it is, it is at least consistent. I'm not a big fan of every one looking the same, for me Diversity is rather important. It is overall an artistic decision. I can see us debating this for a while, unfortunately, in vain.

Great decision to put the score board telling the story. Juxtaposition of frames was also neat. Some bits of good ideas there.

I can see me being "Facepalmed" to death, no problem mates. There was good and bad in this, as there is on anything anyone ever does. I don't care much how he is as developer and as a person, I don't have to live with him, so, couldn't care less. I am reviewing the results of his work, not his personality and lack of ethics. If you can't get over it, I can't really help.

there I said it.gif

Peace :)

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Hey, so:

Wasn't as good as I was desiring, it wasn't as bad as I was fearing. No major surprises with one single exception Ryker's ad.

Not the best update, but a solid one. The problems there are, are a result of the state the game is right now, not related to this update.

All girls models are now harmonized I think, love it or hate it, they all follow the same rules. It would be better if each was a individualized build? Probably, as it is, it is at least consistent. I'm not a big fan of every one looking the same, for me Diversity is rather important. It is overall an artistic decision. I can see us debating this for a while, unfortunately, in vain.

Great decision to put the score board telling the story. Juxtaposition of frames was also neat. Some bits of good ideas there.

I can see me being "Facepalmed" to death, no problem mates. There was good and bad in this, as there is on anything anyone ever does. I don't care much how he is as developer and as a person, I don't have to live with him, so, couldn't care less. I am reviewing the results of his work, not his personality and lack of ethics. If you can't get over it, I can't really help.

View attachment 2493014

Peace :)
You might be able to add another surprise moment:

I definitely didn't see that one coming and wonder what is up there?

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
Gotta say that I found the update to be pretty good for the most part.

But the post from BD that came with the update, with excuses for the next update, is the worst thing I have ever read.

So for me the story ends here. MC finally got to play basketball and kiss Harper. And they lived happily ever after.

Bye all.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WVM-S2CH1EP5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
i bet the entire breakdown and hold ups are about the mc face that he uses,
he probably modeled it after himself and is struggling to release it to the public.
hence all the drama.
By now, he remodeled almost every character, shouldn't be a problem with remodeling the MC (maybe a little duck face?).

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why there is no info about this update on the Last update forum page? i found this by luck on rpdl.net....long live rpdl...thanks a lot for your amazing job to release torrent and not that mega shit

Reactions: Raiss54
Oct 22, 2017
Personally, I just hope all the drama dies down, the black box face goes away and we get a few more updates.

Love !t or loathe it, it can't be easy for the dev at the moment, and in the long run that helps no-one.

So maybe cut him a little slack, and hope for better things.
That's the problem though - everything points towards the drama never dying down, the black boxes never being removed and updates ....

I cut him some slack for a year two years back. Now it's time for him to stop slacking and pick up the pieces. But from what I can see the last updates were used to put the puzzle that WMV has become together with a hammer, removing all the edges and little things that made it attractive to me in the beginning.

I'll keep following, but my hope he will actually turn this around for good is minimal right now.

Reactions: swills13

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
600-700 renders is a 'big' update? I usually don't read render counts but most updates I see boast in the four digits.

her neck became smaller and her waist became thinner than a stick.
Why did he change Katie's face so much? God she was vastly more attractive before
I said it last update, he spent so long coasting he legitimately forgot what the models look like. Any older character that reappears will likely have a 'new' model.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn and OEJ

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
why there is no info about this update on the Last update forum page? i found this by luck on rpdl.net....long live rpdl...thanks a lot for your amazing job to release torrent and not that mega shit
Because its only gets put on the update page if 2 weeks have passed between updates

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hawkes unapologeticly unfiltered, no bullshit thoughts on this latest chapter.

After years of bullshit empty promises and BD apparently having his head buried up his ass for the past years, we finally get the game. All I can say is this: TOOK LONG ENOUGH JACKASS.

Game itself? Went as expected. Down by the end of the half, few injuries and ejections. Yet Belle could only find TWO guys for a team of seven, well now six or so now that dead weight Mack is gone? For someone with resources, we need some fucking depth and size. Certainly wanted the win, but I will take the win that Jax's girl is likely gonna be cock hungry for us and he is gonna be a daddy for sure. PS Jax, I ain't paying the child support. Will pay them for your cheerleaders though.

Katie? What the honest fuck christ? OG Katie was hot as hell. This "new" one is way too stacked. Then again, a year away without actually doing any rendering and having his head up his own ass explains why many of the girls are thicker or bimboer than normal. All I can say is I'm not a fan of the new Katie. Will still fuck and knocked up, but don't mean I'll be happy about it.

Guess we will see how shit goes in April, which likely will be more excuses and delays and what not, which is par for the course.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As a basketball nerd, I hate that at 6'5" you're one of the tallest players. There should be multiple people towering over you because, on the basketball court, 6'5" is below (NBA) average.
(nitpick I know)
That's not an unfair observation, but this isn't the NBA, he's a college student. There tends to be a bit more variance in college, which admits many people, whereas the NBA is highly selective.

And then you had oddities like Spud Webb.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes