LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
As a basketball nerd, I hate that at 6'5" you're one of the tallest players. There should be multiple people towering over you because, on the basketball court, 6'5" is below (NBA) average.
(nitpick I know)
Due to the camera angles, known heights of the girls, and my own personal experiences (I am 6'3"). I always thought the MC/Ethan was around 6'9" to 6'11". My main example is Keyana. She is 6'1" according to her info. The MC is shown several time being well over 4" taller than she is.

Reactions: swills13

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd figure we would atleast 6' 4", yet the camera angles makes about 6' 10". We really need that 6'10-7" footer who can just rebound and protect the rim.

Reactions: JaxonTrying

JaxonTrying

Jun 21, 2022
That's not an unfair observation, but this isn't the NBA, he's a college student. There tends to be a bit more variance in college, which admits many people, whereas the NBA is highly selective.

And then you had oddities like Spud Webb.
I might be misremembering but isn't it stated early on that WVM, while being a shitty team is still a div 1 school? Div 1 schools would be very selective.

Due to the camera angles, known heights of the girls, and my own personal experiences (I am 6'3"). I always thought the MC/Ethan was around 6'9" to 6'11". My main example is Keyana. She is 6'1" according to her info. The MC is shown several time being well over 4" taller than she is.
I just got the height from this batch of updates. The body guard is 6'4" and states MC has an inch on her.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Hey, so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wasn't as good as I was desiring, it wasn't as bad as I was fearing. No major surprises with one single exception Ryker's ad.

Not the best update, but a solid one. The problems there are, are a result of the state the game is right now, not related to this update.

All girls models are now harmonized I think, love it or hate it, they all follow the same rules. It would be better if each was a individualized build? Probably, as it is, it is at least consistent. I'm not a big fan of every one looking the same, for me Diversity is rather important. It is overall an artistic decision. I can see us debating this for a while, unfortunately, in vain.

Great decision to put the score board telling the story. Juxtaposition of frames was also neat. Some bits of good ideas there.

I can see me being "Facepalmed" to death, no problem mates. There was good and bad in this, as there is on anything anyone ever does. I don't care much how he is as developer and as a person, I don't have to live with him, so, couldn't care less. I am reviewing the results of his work, not his personality and lack of ethics. If you can't get over it, I can't really help.

View attachment 2493014

Peace :)
Not at all,

Hey, if you hate it, like it, or love it, it is purely up to you what you think of this game and how to feel about it's progression or lack of it. I only facepalm people who come in here and tell us what to write, what to feel, stuff like that. My personal favorite are the people who attack us for joking or complaining, yet acknowledge there are issues with both the developer and game! Basically, they are saying what we were, but telling us to be quiet about it, yet it does not work and just makes them look ignorant and hypocritical!

I am glad you liked it, my feelings about it? I am largely underwhelmed, but I am happy he at least came out with something. Even if it is a day late and a few dollars short! I just wish the quality of what we got was better, if the game was always like this I would have went on to other games. It is 4 months late at this point and contains about 1/8 of what was promised.

His constant lies and excuses get me more than anything else, I see a huge lack of integrity with BD anymore.

The issue is what is promised and what is delivered have a huge discrepancy and are always months late. For me, the new content is mere "meh" and I dislike even more choices he is making with the character models and the story.

You are all good, and glad you are enjoying it. Do you, no one has any business telling you how to feel about anything!

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
I've just checked out the new update and I never thought that the first WVM update that I just click through ever, will be the update we've been waiting for forever.. :ROFLMAO:

I think the actual basketball game is okay and also how he rendered it, but every time that black box appeared in front of MC's face again and when Katy became the next victim of BD's new duckface, huge udders and fat ass fetish, my interest died so quickly that i couldn't bring myself to read the dialogues anymore.

Just give the MC a face or stop rendering in third person if you can't find a way to naturally cover his face. The fact that he uses this box even when his face is not visible... what kind of man-child does one have to be to sabotage his "passion project" like this just to annoy people who complain about it. I'm kinda just waiting for him to put a face on the MC just to give him the biggest duckface ever.

The game begins to look like one of those fetish games where all women have huge asses and tits because it is tailored exactly to this target group. It kills the whole vibe of the game for me. Even if he didn't really get anything done in the last few years, he still managed to remove this game from my top 10.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I've just checked out the new update and I never thought that the first WVM update that I just click through ever, will be the update we've been waiting for forever.. :ROFLMAO:

I think the actual basketball game is okay and also how he rendered it, but every time that black box appeared in front of MC's face again and when Katy became the next victim of BD's new duckface, huge udders and fat ass fetish, my interest died so quickly that i couldn't bring myself to read the dialogues anymore.

Just give the MC a face or stop rendering in third person if you can't find a way to naturally cover his face. The fact that he uses this box even when his face is not visible... what kind of man-child does one have to be to sabotage his "passion project" like this just to annoy people who complain about it. I'm kinda just waiting for him to put a face on the MC just to give him the biggest duckface ever.

The game begins to look like one of those fetish games where all women have huge asses and tits because it is tailored exactly to this target group. It kills the whole vibe of the game for me. Even if he didn't really get anything done in the last few years, he still managed to remove this game from my top 10.
The black box thing is likely here to stay, once a few people complain about something, BD tends to keep it in the game and everyone hates the black box, so now suddenly it is even more prominent (where it sticks up past a girls thighs and is still seen for some ungodly reason!) If we all had said we loved it, it would have went away or been changed. He should have kept it first person and had that one photo taken have an excuse for this face to be obscured IMO.

What I liked before about WVM was all the girls were different. One girl was a little thinner, the next fit but curvy, the next had a little meat on her. More realistic and caters to what more people like.

Now suddenly most of the girls have huge asses and tits, just like you said, and that is catered towards people who like that sort of thing. I personally like games that are more realistic, where the girls all have different figure types.

I don't know, the more I play and read the comments about this game, the less appealing it has become.

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018

datguy0115 check out my avatar. I already gave the MC the duckiest of duckfaces.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Something else that I noticed when looking at this latest update.

Did anyone notice that there wasn't a single duck face on the 3 streakers at the end of the update? In fact, they look normal and somewhat attractive (at least the two wearing shorts).

BD can make a character's face look normal and attractive, and now that he does, he puts it on 3 girls that the MC wants no part of. Just another FU / middle finger to the end user.

Of course, if they get consumed by the cult, they will get their customary duck face.

psycho1.png psycho2.png psycho3.png

Noid42

May 19, 2018
why there is no info about this update on the Last update forum page? i found this by luck on rpdl.net....long live rpdl...thanks a lot for your amazing job to release torrent and not that mega shit
2 weeks cooldown on 'latest updates' promotion, it was a week and was changed to two to prevent abuse, since some devs kept timing bug fixes and tiny updates to keep popping up there, BD specifically announced he's gonna do a tiny update every week for example.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I feel good, when u have close to 300 games total and have only played thru about 25% of them I never have time to complain about some developmental drama that I never had the time to follow. Duckface & all girls getting huge ass & tits and boxface aside I loved this update, I've been waiting for some romantic progress with harper since I started the dam game. It was bittersweet bc since that's the main content I've been waiting for it feels like I got to smell the candy and get 1 lick in....just enough to realize how delicious its gonna be then its like 'nah gotta wait another few weeks/months :cautious::poop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daaaam.....Nat is a cutie but i cant see that working out in any way....have we EVER HAD to choose? I dont think we have...besides those 2 love eachother so much theyre gonna want eachother to be happy, Nat wants her mom to be happy and shes already ok with mc having many girlfirends ....im not worried at all. They wouldnt force a choice between them just to know the other would be miserable ngl, it does concern me but I have faith !! Lol

Reactions: Strong1
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes