Oct 19, 2020
Its good to have an update. Finally we saw basketball game. So we got the November 2021 update after lots of delays.

In betas we will probably get supposed to 2022 content.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Mack was supposed to update us on that but "she's" currently "away." Current guesses put it this fall, but we know that's likely not true.
thanks for your answer.
I don't follow the haters and the facepalm crew, so whenever he posts updates is fine. just curious about the rework.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Anyway, back to stupid as fuck decisions from BD:

View attachment 2499128
These posts from BD always make me laugh, "find and stick to a balance", more shit promising that he's changing, the same thing he's said since he "hired" Mackenzie, what? A year ago?

And i don't get the thing with "i can't handle a 10k release", he has not made/released 10k renders combined over the last 3 years.
And he's unable for some reson to stick to a release schedule he sets himself multiple times, while still chunking the "big" update into smaller bits, its really a comedy at this point

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
BD as always giving free lessons on how to make poor decisions.

Either he focuses on the remake or on moving forward with the story, trying to work on both at the same time is almost certain to fail.
Yeah I complete agree, split two task up and trying to work on both is only going to continue to hurt the game. Focus on one or the other and do it well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys i'm a bit conflicted with my tastes. It hasn't been a problem until now, going with all the girls I've seen in the game. They are all very beautiful. But now I find myself in conflict with my brain. The MC has just launched a missile at me and I don't know what to do. Basically just finished the little game with Victoria's nephew. And now the MC ask me if i wanna go to the infirmary to meet the nurse... :ROFLMAO:
Honestly she's not my type. If only she had been a little more toned :ROFLMAO: (I hope I wrote well in English). Too skinny the Nurse and a bit to old. I have no problem with age. But the fact that she's so thin makes her look even older. If only she had a more toned body.
But now I wonder if I'm missing something by not going to her. I don't want to miss out on any new characters.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you! Also thank you for the new update!

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Ok guys i'm a bit conflicted with my tastes. It hasn't been a problem until now, going with all the girls I've seen in the game. They are all very beautiful. But now I find myself in conflict with my brain. The MC has just launched a missile at me and I don't know what to do. Basically just finished the little game with Victoria's nephew. And now the MC ask me if i wanna go to the infirmary to meet the nurse... :ROFLMAO:
Honestly she's not my type. If only she had been a little more toned :ROFLMAO: (I hope I wrote well in English). Too skinny the Nurse and a bit to old. I have no problem with age. But the fact that she's so thin makes her look even older. If only she had a more toned body.
But now I wonder if I'm missing something by not going to her. I don't want to miss out on any new characters.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you! Also thank you for the new update!
My advice is don't complain about it or BD will make her the only romanceable character.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
My advice is don't complain about it or BD will make her the only romanceable character.
lol wait wait, i am not complain! I swear :ROFLMAO:
Also because otherwise I wouldn't be in conflict! If I have to sacrifice myself to meet other girls, my little soldier will go through every trench. But I'd like to be sure. Otherwise I avoid the nurse and go looking for a new pussy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scopelophila
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes