jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after the last update, I'm not sure how to feel about this game. With BD, I hope he's finally over all the bs and is no longer giving out excuses. But with that, I have to say this game feels like there's no path, that it's basically just BD focusing on "let's throw 5-500 girls for mc to bang in a day", and in turn is hurting the overall experience of this game well beyond what I'd initially felt a good year and a half ago during the pool party where I'd already felt there were too many girls in the story.

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
I feel like the girls bodies got even more ridiculously grotesque this chapter...but I still enjoy this story and the characters. It's...ironically cutesy. Also, I'm really glad there's some forward movement with Skye and Emiko. Those are two girls I've been VERY keep on pursing since the start.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Every one of his excuses just digs him into a deeper hole lol

View attachment 2497749

“I don’t want to lose my momentum so I’m going to stop releasing content, and stop my momentum.”

He’s gotta be 100% cobbling the update together as we speak.
Yeah I dont really believe anything BD says anymore. I kind of feeling he is rushing to make the updates at the last possible minute and that why the updates have been so far and few between. I kind of feel he may have an idea where the story is suppose to go but doesn't actually have the story fully fleshed out. He also is just making it hard and hard to tell a good story by throwing more and more girls into the mix.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
So after the last update, I'm not sure how to feel about this game. With BD, I hope he's finally over all the bs and is no longer giving out excuses. But with that, I have to say this game feels like there's no path, that it's basically just BD focusing on "let's throw 5-500 girls for mc to bang in a day", and in turn is hurting the overall experience of this game well beyond what I'd initially felt a good year and a half ago during the pool party where I'd already felt there were too many girls in the story.
I completely agree, I dont think BD has a solid path of where to go. Just like you said and because of that he is throwing more and more girls at the MC. Hoping that he can satisfy player with sex scenes and new girls. I also feel that the MC is becoming a bore as a character as it seems like he is perfect in every way. He comes into the game second half the team makes a come back. (Sarcastically) OH MY GOD I didn't see that coming. Even though in other update he was having issue with headaches and passing out. Put him into the game and he is just fine and is on the top of his game. The story could be more interesting if the MC had to struggle more and overcome adversities. Example put him in the game game and he get hurt because his headache kicked in in the middle of the game. This could of added more depth to thing. Harper could struggle more because and feel guilty because she let him play. Instead Sky gets injured.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Every one of his excuses just digs him into a deeper hole lol

View attachment 2497749

“I don’t want to lose my momentum so I’m going to stop releasing content, and stop my momentum.”

He’s gotta be 100% cobbling the update together as we speak.
What momentum? This trainwreck?

And just like it's been said in this thread, he's holding the chunks to spread over into the 52 weeks, 52 updates, fucking clown

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Also i just realised something HUGE.... The entire point of all these delays since January was not actually for the game coz according to BD it was already finished but for the remodelling of the house in which the after game party was supposed to happen.

NOW THAT ENTIRE CHUCK HAS BEEN AXED. WTF

So these months of wait was for literally NOTHING :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Also i just realised something HUGE.... The entire point of all these delays since January was not actually for the game coz according to BD it was already finished but for the remodelling of the house in which the after game party was supposed to happen.

an emoji I don't use.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017

Exactly and he also stated one of the reason for the delay was it had scenes in the house and he wanted time to redo the remodeling of the house. Yet in the updates we got we did not see the house yet. So WTF was the delays for?

Reactions: OEJ

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The game needs a serious re-work to take it back to just before the mc gives kimmy the second house. The MC stays in that house, there's no princess and not tons of girls throwing themselves at him including the girls with only colors for names.

neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
I feel like the most damning thing I could say about this game isn't that I'm angry or frustrated or impatient. It's that I just played the new update, and it's awful, and I don't care at all.

To be fair I only played it recently for the first time, but I was all primed to like this game after my first play-through, and didn't have the baggage that seemingly comes with watching this dude flounder about for two years. New players like me should be who he is targeting at this point, since we're not primed to be angry. I doubt that's happening though, so this guy probably has all the supporters he's ever going to have, and it's all downhill from here. Hope he's happy with where he peaked, because it's definitely looking like that peak is behind him. If he'd rather been seen as a victim than as a success that's pretty sad I guess, but so it goes.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes