Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Since patreon pledges don’t get this info, here’s what BD has responded to and said on discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just more words words words.
I thought he never had money before and was quite poor until he started with Patreon. I don't know much about US salaries, but I would expect a decent salary for a dev in a managerial position.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
the nurse... :ROFLMAO:
Honestly she's not my type. If only she had been a little more toned :ROFLMAO: (I hope I wrote well in English). Too skinny the Nurse and a bit to old. I have no problem with age. But the fact that she's so thin makes her look even older. If only she had a more toned body.
But now I wonder if I'm missing something by not going to her. I don't want to miss out on any new characters.
The only thing you miss is some bang-tastic fun with an educated, upstanding member of society. IIRC anyway. Go for it dude, she doesn't have long to live and you've got a magic cock, it could save her life!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The only thing you miss is some bang-tastic fun with an educated, upstanding member of society. IIRC anyway. Go for it dude, she doesn't have long to live and you've got a magic cock, it could save her life!
That's right, granny needs that lovin' too. (y) ;)

apocalypsee

Sep 16, 2018
Dude introduces 100+ characters and we fck the same girls every update.. At least make some trans route progress with Shauna , we've canonically banged her like 50 times by now. Why even make her trans if you're never gonna explore that path ever? Or let us have the coach at least :x

Reactions: mightybored

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Maybe I'm just stating the obvious, but I dont understand why he would announce dates and as we all thought, not have the update ready to drop? I thought Mack had it should he have backed out? So why was he up for 70 hours? (This is a rhetorical question.)

If I was a dev, when I announce a date of release, it would already be packaged, and uploaded. All I'd need to do is drop the link. Does that not make any sense? Better yet, I'd always be one version ahead of my release, so that I always had updates to drop.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Dude introduces 100+ characters and we fck the same girls every update.. At least make some trans route progress with Shauna , we've canonically banged her like 50 times by now. Why even make her trans if you're never gonna explore that path ever? Or let us have the coach at least :x
BD knows that if he lets you bang Harper, the wait will be over and he'll lose a portion of his audience after that.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
If I was Braindrop:
  • Quit giving bogus drop dates and just say the next update will be out "soon".
  • "I got 30,000 screens finished, it will be out in the next update!" Then releases 203, if lucky. Stop that!
  • Give people more choice in what to do with the game.
  • Instead of excuses, show screen shots of progress and check in with the progress (without giving away surprises).
  • People complain about things in masses (black boxes), stop doing it completely, instead of overdoing it!
  • Instead of bringing in 100 new girls, focus on like 10-12 of them and make the other ones just side-lays for Ethan (for the breeding side-plot).
  • Make Harper bangable, but make it prolonged and lead up to. Not just, "Oh well, let's do it!"
  • Work on ACTUALLY IMPROVING models, not changing them for a side-grade or outright downgrade (Katie: Just no!)
  • Quit with the bogus excuses.
  • Quit making yourself a victim of your own doing.
If he did this, this whole thread would be a lot more full of praise instead of calling him out. He would likely get more fans and be more successful.

Sadly, he seems to think because of his defenders, he can keep on, keeping on! But far from a smart business or character model!

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
So.......... BD decided to shower us with more bullshit. Honestly, does a set of waist-high waders get included when you join the discord? 2 things that immediately stood out in his long-winded discord replay was:

1) Acknowledgement that the WVM code is "Giga Easy" after OEJ called BD out when BD played the "i'm looking over all this code to find the bug" garbage.

BD excusesA.png

2) Trying to actually spoon-feed us more BS that he starts his release process 1 week prior to release and that's when all his play testing / debugging / fixing things that feel off is happening.

BD excusesB.png

Ok then, for the sake of the argument let's say we believe what BD said. How the fuck does he explain this as part of the "fixing what feels off" line of BS? Or does he honestly feel that this is great workmanship on his part?

you missed something.png

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
So.......... BD decided to shower us with more bullshit. Honestly, does a set of waist-high waders get included when you join the discord? 2 things that immediately stood out in his long-winded discord replay was:

1) Acknowledgement that the WVM code is "Giga Easy" after OEJ called BD out when BD played the "i'm looking over all this code to find the bug" garbage.

View attachment 2501655

2) Trying to actually spoon-feed us more BS that he starts his release process 1 week prior to release and that's when all his play testing / debugging / fixing things that feel off is happening.

View attachment 2501656

Ok then, for the sake of the argument let's say we believe what BD said. How the fuck does he explain this as part of the "fixing what feels off" line of BS? Or does he honestly feel that this is great workmanship on his part?

View attachment 2501659
told ya.... also, 1 whole week isnt enough to bug test the game?? thought he had the bug last minute in the previous release. what ever happened to the 1 week then.

for anyone who arnt familiar with renpy., tweaking of renders and code bug fixes are 2 entirely different things. you can simply run through the latest update a few time and check if its producing desired results. and image tweaking can be done after than (which is weird but acceptable).

And this is for BD: atleast send the files to your mods so that they can test it. 1 brain isnt gonna do much in bug testing thats why many AAA or indie or even AVn devs have beta testers to find if they have missed something.

..... all of this can only happen if you actually have the update ready. which as we have guessed it ya dont, coz if you had that practice then even your mods would wake up from their slumber realizing that you dont actually have anything in hand for them to believe you.

For someone who has so many mental health issues, your mods and other supporters should lessen your burden and take the responsibility of bug testing and beta testing themselves. Come on guys, i believe in you. you can can help him in someway (atleast now they might realize, but oh well we know they wont. So whats the point)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
im actually have a question about the black type proyect......he is using a the box to dont use a face or there is a face below the box?

×Infinite×

Jan 14, 2022
If I was Braindrop:
  • Quit giving bogus drop dates and just say the next update will be out "soon".
  • "I got 30,000 screens finished, it will be out in the next update!" Then releases 203, if lucky. Stop that!
  • Give people more choice in what to do with the game.
  • Instead of excuses, show screen shots of progress and check in with the progress (without giving away surprises).
  • People complain about things in masses (black boxes), stop doing it completely, instead of overdoing it!
  • Instead of bringing in 100 new girls, focus on like 10-12 of them and make the other ones just side-lays for Ethan (for the breeding side-plot).
  • Make Harper bangable, but make it prolonged and lead up to. Not just, "Oh well, let's do it!"
  • Work on ACTUALLY IMPROVING models, not changing them for a side-grade or outright downgrade (Katie: Just no!)
  • Quit with the bogus excuses.
  • Quit making yourself a victim of your own doing.
If he did this, this whole thread would be a lot more full of praise instead of calling him out. He would likely get more fans and be more successful.

Sadly, he seems to think because of his defenders, he can keep on, keeping on! But far from a smart business or character model!
If you did all that you wouldn't be Braindrop anymore

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes