Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
In this thread you're allowed to talk about: The VN, the characters, the dev, the lastest updates, and yes, you're allowed to express how much you dislike the VN now and all the reasons why you do. No one can prevent you from doing so, even if some people come here saying 'Ugh, all you do is complain!!'. These topics are allowed.

What it's not allowed is: personal attacks on each other not related to the VN, so I'm sorry guys, as much as like some of you, I must warn you that your posts may get deleted as soon as a mod comes to check up and see how hell broke loose :ROFLMAO: cheers

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Well, my replay take continues.

I had more time to play and got through the Katie scene and currently at the part where Jamie gives you the greenlight to sleep with other women.

Katie's new model looks horrible compared to the old, I have never truly liked her model but the largest problem with the old model was her "undead" skin complexion. The new version of her looks like she has fake bake on, her boobs are even more ridiculous, and she is lacking skin details she had before (and has acquired the signature duck face). Sadly, she used to be one of the ones without that.

The whole sequence with her has always been a "yeah, okay", but ends up being one of the premises of this game. On a second playthrough, and really putting it under scrutiny, there is stuff to like and dislike.

I actually felt bad for Jamie when the girls were talking bad of her, she is a sweetheart truly and pretty cool TBH. I am not sure it is realistic that she is afraid to lose Ethan, but feels he is such a good guy he could help every girl around them with their needs by sleeping with them and being okay with sharing him. I still like her character, and with slight improvements she would be attractive (and still is in select scenes).

I have expressed what I feel about Shauna, and still think she is one of the best characters on this game. Attractive, well written, and she is still strong here. (Sadly, I know what happens to her after, but up to this point she is prominent and not shoved in the back yet for the army of other women).

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
In this thread you're allowed to talk about: The VN, the characters, the dev, the lastest updates, and yes, you're allowed to express how much you dislike the VN now and all the reasons why you do. No one can prevent you from doing so, even if some people come here saying 'Ugh, all you do is complain!!'. These topics are allowed.

What it's not allowed is: personal attacks on each other not related to the VN, so I'm sorry guys, as much as like some of you, I must warn you that your posts may get deleted as soon as a mod comes to check up and see how hell broke loose :ROFLMAO: cheers
even if it's related.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I have expressed what I feel about Shauna, and still think she is one of the best characters on this game. Attractive, well written, and she is still strong here. (Sadly, I know what happens to her after, but up to this point she is prominent and not shoved in the back yet for the army of other women).
I feel as though she's growing stale. hope I'm wrong because I like her the most.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone hear anything about the 1000 renders for start of day 33 that was suppose to drop march 26th? I am guessing that its not happening but just figure I would ask.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022

I am not sorry what I said to him, he asked for it and got it, but I apologize to the rest of you and I am sorry.

I am not here to bicker and fight with people, and I will no longer participate in anything with him. He is not worth it, and it is not worth clogging up this thread with nonsense. I will delete my posts to him and let him keep on, I am not afraid of acknowledging where I did wrong, but I am not about to let someone walk on me, either.

It is quite obvious his intentions, but as for me I do NOT get off on fighting with people on forums. What was said was said, and I am done with the back and forth.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Anyone hear anything about the 1000 renders for start of day 33 that was suppose to drop march 26th? I am guessing that its not happening but just figure I would ask.
I would not hold your breath, I would not be surprised if we did not get another update for a while.

BS or not, Braindrop basically said that due to him working 70 hours without sleep (yeah), from now on updates would be in chunks.

I would not go by render count or dates, it gets here when it gets here. I would be honestly shocked (in a good way) if another update comes out this quickly, this latest update was 4 months in the waiting for example. EDIT: More like 4 months late.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I am not sorry what I said to him, he asked for it and got it, but I apologize to the rest of you and I am sorry.

I am not here to bicker and fight with people, and I will no longer participate in anything with him. He is not worth it, and it is not worth clogging up this thread with nonsense. I will delete my posts to him and let him keep on, I am not afraid of acknowledging where I did wrong, but I am not about to let someone walk on me, either.

It is quite obvious his intentions, but as for me I do NOT get off on fighting with people on forums. What was said was said, and I am done with the back and forth.
I'm the same way.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Harper or Natalie?

Who would you guys choose if you had to choose between them? If both was not an option, which would you rather get with?

Natalie kind of looks like Shauna, but Shauna is still hotter and has a nicer body.

I would get with Harper personally, as she has that milf vibe. I think Natalie is kind of passive and she is attractive, but has nothing on Harper.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Harper or Natalie?

Who would you guys choose if you had to choose between them? If both was not an option, which would you rather get with?

Natalie kind of looks like Shauna, but Shauna is still hotter and has a nicer body.

I would get with Harper personally, as she has that milf vibe. I think Natalie is kind of passive and she is attractive, but has nothing on Harper.
i like natalie but harper and its not close

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
image-9.png

Welp, looks likes the 3rd chunk disappeared into thin air like the promised 2000 update 2 years ago.

Not to mention how do you not have any idea on how long the update would be if you already made those renders?

Aka, i WAS right. He didn't make jack diddly shit in the last 5 months, except for the few weeks before these 2 sorry excuse of updates. It clearly show that they were thrown around in haste with how stupid the progression was and how weird the posing was.

For anyone still wanna harp on about how this is "soooo good" please go and play other games on this site and compare the story depth and complexity and render quality with this. They are 100 times more ahead but this game is still stuck in 2019 and with "sex sex sex, fuck the story" vibe. Also while you are at it compare the support too and you will realise most ppl who stay now are doing it coz they fell bad for the guy with mental health issues and dont wanna pull the plug or they dont play ANY game at all. Thats what weirds me out more than how the story went down hill in the game.

P.S: anyone who start unnecessary off-topic discussion and derails the thread will be thread banned. Like that guy who was here earlier and wont be here anymore.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Harper or Natalie?

100% Harper for me

Reactions: Minx077

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 2497710

Welp, looks likes the 3rd chunk disappeared into thin air like the promised 2000 update 2 years ago.

Not to mention how do you not have any idea on how long the update would be if you already made those renders?

Aka, i WAS right. He didn't make jack diddly shit in the last 5 months, except for the few weeks before these 2 sorry excuse of updates. It clearly show that they were thrown around in haste with how stupid the progression was and how weird the posing was.

For anyone still wanna harp on about how this is "soooo good" please go and play other games on this site and compare the story depth and complexity and render quality with this. They are 100 times more ahead but this game is still stuck in 2019 and with "sex sex sex, fuck the story" vibe. Also while you are at it compare the support too and you will realise most ppl who stay now are doing it coz they fell bad for the guy with mental health issues and dont wanna pull the plug or they dont play ANY game at all. Thats what weirds me out more than how the story went down hill in the game.

P.S: anyone who start unnecessary off-topic discussion and derails the thread will be thread banned. Like that guy who was here earlier and wont be here anymore.
Sadly, you have to 1/4 what Braindrop says about story and renders, but multiply by 4 when he gives release dates. He says two weeks, make that 8. He says a month, make that 4.

Now we have naked women running around with reckless abandon, old characters shoved aside for more meaningless ones, more black boxes, and suddenly girls with big boobs and butts instead of better content.

Why put in effort when you can feed excuses and make yourself up to be under constant hardship? The donations keep pouring in and people come to his constant defense no matter what, so why not keep it up? As you said, the new update was hastily thrown together and the former quality is gone.

You have to question the mental health aspect, as he is not really reliable in anything but excuses. You can also ask, "how are you suffering from mental health when this game brought you more success in life than you previously had? " Even celebrities have mental health issues, but he also likes to constantly gather sympathy while he screws over everyone who supports him with lies and excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Issikka and OEJ

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 2497710

I am going to be honest, I would love to see someone make a fan made version of this game. Like I have seen done with some other game on here. Cause this game had a lot of potential before BD started to delay and make excuses all them time. I feel like he lost any passion he had for this game.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2497710

I honestly think this release was a mistake. It was so fucking bad. He definitely doesn't have any usable material left. He might have rough drafts or ideas but that mysterious bank of "thousands of renders just waiting to drop" ain't real. He should have stuck to lying, eaten the backlash, and spent months actually doing work which by now he's shown himself to be totally incapable of doing.

With how the last two updates went, no one is going to be engaged by 100-200 render updates. The story is in such a nonsense place, and you need way more to dig out of that and retain an audience. I think this is the turning point towards formally dead game, not just dead in everything but name.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Every one of his excuses just digs him into a deeper hole lol

9DD2CD44-D84C-4F7F-9D29-C9D2407A229E.jpeg

“I don’t want to lose my momentum so I’m going to stop releasing content, and stop my momentum.”

He’s gotta be 100% cobbling the update together as we speak.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes