Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I know this is not easy but the latest update was complete trash, it was just mostly about sex no story progression or whatsoever and it's fking annoying,at this rate i might be a corpse before this game is completed or makes any real progress, and about the MC being babied damn let him make his own decisions motherfucker! I get it! You're surrounded by loving people but gahdamn!! Dropped this shit, it's just frustrating to play.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I know this is not easy but the latest update was complete trash, it was just mostly about sex no story progression or whatsoever and it's fking annoying,at this rate i might be a corpse before this game is completed or makes any real progress, and about the MC being babied damn let him make his own decisions motherfucker! I get it! You're surrounded by loving people but gahdamn!! Dropped this shit, it's just frustrating to play.
...The latest update barely had any sex in it, it was just about the basketball game... Did you even play it...? :unsure:

Other than that I'm with you. Barely story(-progression). The amount of lewd scenes is okay but you could easily fit some story in between and use the spare time for something meaningful instead of the mc resting or having the same hollow thoughts/conversations over and over again.

...The last progression storywise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zeekius

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Which is exactly what some of the whiners have said he should do to get things on time again. But once the circle jerk starts...

Whining will flow any direction needed to continue, I guess
With NEW content absolutely, but Mac some semblance of these renders a month ago...

EDIT: Shit, I forgot BD also admitted that these were "ready for a while."

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Let's see if BD can get over the incredibly low bar of releasing already finished content four weeks in a row for April. Because at this point that would be an accomplishment. A very sad one, but still who doesn't have their doubts about him even getting that done at this point.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022

I absolutely love how he doesn't even try to offer an alternative. It's almost like he forgot he wanted to make a strictly POV game. Also hilarious that he got used to using it when it only happened in the last two updates lmao.

Also, why are you continuously spouting this bullshit? if youre doing it for fun, wheres you income come from brother? come on now.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Big words from BD and he decided to generously put the past behind him not talking about it anymore...
Well...
I guess the not so distant future won't be any different, I highly doubt he'll keep his promised schedule at all. (April doesn't count as he uses renders he already finished a long time ago and didn't release in a big update as promised...).
This is expected to collapse with the 1st update in May, everything else will be a big surprise...

Should he somehow manage to keep this promise - 400-500 renders a month plus some scenes - until the end of June I may (!) resume my Patreon membership - he still has to make good on money he received while not putting out anything. The minute he falls behind again or doesn't release stuff I won't return as a Patreon, a not really deserved last chance for him in my books.

Reactions: ktunga

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
The only credit I'll give BD is the fact that those ladies don't seem to have too much of a duck face, so there's something.

He's insistence to still use the box instead of just give MC a face or reworking the stills to hide the face is a lazy job.

And I might be too strict here, but if he's doing this 'just for fun' then he shouldn't be surprised when paying patreons get upset when the doesn't fulfill promises, ignores the polls he made and ignores the dates he set.
I know many other devs who indeed make VNs for fun. They constantly remind their supporters it's a side project cause they have real jobs, they don't promise dates and simply say 'I'm still working on it, it will be out when it's out', so they don't deceive and lie about it. If they happen to have a patreon, the pause pledges immediately. Some said 'you know what? I gonna put the VN on hold cause I'm working too much in real life and I can't pull out the updates at the pace I want, but I gonna keep working on it in my free time', and they keep communicating with the supporters and updating them about the state of the VN.
If BD would learn to communicate, many of the problems he's having with angry supporters wouldn't have happened.

I won't keep my hopes up cause at this point I don't trust him anymore, but I find curious that the images we saw there don't have horrifying duck faces.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020

I absolutely love how he doesn't even try to offer an alternative. It's almost like he forgot he wanted to make a strictly POV game. Also hilarious that he got used to using it when it only happened in the last two updates lmao.
"Everyone hated this thing I did in the last two updates, but I might keep doing it anyway because it's easier for me." Classic BD

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
And I might be too strict here, but if he's doing this 'just for fun' then he shouldn't be surprised when paying patreons get upset when the doesn't fulfill promises, ignores the polls he made and ignores the dates he set.
Well, that changed multiple times already. First it was a Hobby, in one of the Last braincraps he said it‘s his Job and now we‘re back at „doing it just for fun“ ‍

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
is so easy to buy a good pc for only rendering ,hire some online or even rent a little studio and beggin to hire for help[even do like a kind of internship if he want]but no the guys velieve he can do all by himself and even all the crap he put his patrons with ,i will say even that is water under the water if he do those things and change his work ethics ,bcs joke or nor this a work bcs he receive a reward for it and bluntly put is alot of money even for the states,.imagine if he put real effort and change all the crap and shit he is doing ,...how many more supprtters or how much more money he can do ......just imagine Mr Breaindrop

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes