sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Spanish translation
Good, translation Nº392, is automatic and direct Spanish, using Sam UnRen programs or VepsrP's Modification/Update and translation tool (link to his ).
Thanks to 7x7Pilot for his Gallery Mod, remember to stop by and give him love(LINK).
Copy the game folder and replace.
Language is set by itself, start and play don't touch the other languages if you have them.
Press the "A" key to change the font type otherwise some letters appear.

Buenas, traducción Nº392, es automática y español directo, usando los programas UnRen de Sam o la Modificación/Actualización de VepsrP y la herramienta para traducir de (link de su Herramienta).
Agradecimiento a 7x7Pilot por su Gallery Mod, recuerde pasarse y darle amor(LINK).
Copiar la carpeta game y remplazar.
Idioma se pone solo, iniciar y jugar no toque los otros idiomas si los tiene.
Presione la tecla "A" para cambiar el tipo de fuente sino aparecen algunas letras.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-10528951

Last edited:

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
As someone who just plays the updates for this game when they come out and doesn't pay attention to anything else, man this thread is fucking wild. People are so angry and I don't know why. I think I'm just gonna homer simpson back into the bushes and never return.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I think the take away here is, BD needs to stop being such a god damned troll, and if he can't figure out a face for his character then he should just not do any 3rd person renders.
I recently started playing "Shale Hill Secrets", and the most we see from the MC are his mouth sometimes and the back of the head. Most of the times something is blocking his face in very creative ways. He's not as tall as WVM's MC and some of the girls seem to be the same height, yet the dev always find and angle or does something brilliant to cover the face, and he rarely re-uses his 'face blocking' ideas.

BD could do the same thing, but I guess it's easier to slap a black cube on paint.

For real, the issue isn't going 3rd person perspective, there's only too many interesting scenes you can do in 1rst person before they become repetitive. The issue was not even bothering and using the black box, and SHS proved you can use 3rd person without showing MC's face.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Never got the Harper scene in this update. Got Tia scene and met her numbered sister, talked to Thunder Katie and talked to our sister and update stops. Reloaded to before the game thinking that perhaps it was earlier than my last save and still no Harper and dude still has black boxes on his face. Wondering what Im doing wrong here.
Same thing happened to me, you get locked out based on a choice earlier in the story, we both chose not to show interest in Harper earlier. You can use Koga's mod to edit that variable and get the scene, I just watched it that way.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So still no remake, why is he focusing on furthering the story which foundation is different than the rest?

Reactions: EJW

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Same thing happened to me, you get locked out based on a choice earlier in the story, we both chose not to show interest in Harper earlier. You can use Koga's mod to edit that variable and get the scene, I just watched it that way.
Thanks for that. Guess a replay is in my future. But have no idea why i would have not shown an interest in her, i mean she is one of the nicest looking girl in the game besides Bailey. On a side note does anyone else see the resemblance between Tia and Harper? I just noticed that they are damn near the same face with different coloring. Any one notice any of the other girls copy/pasted with different coloring and hair?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for that. Guess a replay is in my future. But have no idea why i would have not shown an interest in her, i mean she is one of the nicest looking girl in the game besides Bailey. On a side note does anyone else see the resemblance between Tia and Harper? I just noticed that they are damn near the same face with different coloring. Any one notice any of the other girls copy/pasted with different coloring and hair?
LMAO, bro damn near every girl in this game is pretty much a copy of each other, how are you JUST seeing that?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
For everyone who didn't see the Harper scene, may I suggest that you use the "official" in depth WVM walkthrough/cheat guide on your next play-through.

Note - This is not my original work, but I found this very useful when trying to navigate the complexity of this game. (It can also be found hidden within the depths of this ~2800 page thread.)

Walkthrough.png

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for Harper, finally :)
I stopped back in at the right time for sure, I hadn't bothered looking at this game for years because somehow in a game where hundreds of girls throw themselves at the MC in increasingly ludicrous scenarios the only ones I find interesting are the ones that are teased for literally years on end. I genuinely thought it might never happen and just about fell out of my seat when it did. Guess I'll check back in 2026 when MC finally fucks his fake mom or whatever.

At least with Harp it kinda makes sense it'd be drawn out because of the professional situation and all.

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
My confused self when I play the game, get to season 2, and so many random things changed while adding or changing people all of a sudden to the point of being lost as to where the lead up for all of it went to... what did I miss :LOL:? If there is gonna be a remaking of locations,people, scenes, etc. I would have recommended just starting from the beginning rather than throw it in all of a sudden between seasons lol. Other than that, don't mind the magical girl love, we here for sex and some story so it's whatever but does get old after a bit especially when it balloons to impossible levels having so many women. Should have kept it to a certain number for ride or die family bitches and keep the others as side fucks/friends that sticks around cuz having a family to be with is legit lol. Either way, I'd say to fix up season 1 to have a better lead up to season 2 changes.

Reactions: EJW
Sep 16, 2021
So does this mean we'll get finally get a Jamie/Shauna solo scene or is this just more blueballing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also lmao at Harper's face here. The dick tasted so good it warped her facial structure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harper isn't actually sucking MC's dick

MC's dick is actually sucking the lifeforce out of here

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So the dev was secretly the entire time? Giving his characters a number for name. :ROFLMAO:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It's honestly kind of depressing to check out these updates. I used to actually read through some of the dialogue, but now I just skip 90% to see if the update is even worth it. He's really killed this game.
no offense to the fans of this game but the story for wvm has always been laughable. i always skipped to get the sex scenes, which are good.

now being a dik has a good story, i actually play in that game

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes