A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
I skipped the last couple of updates after hearing about their content improvements. Seeing the Katie comparison I was definitely right. The old I could just ignore - but this one - hopefully I scrolled away fast enough it doesn't leave behind too many traces.
literally im just here for the thread now :ROFLMAO:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E6] Unofficial Android

Modified the base WVM APK from Dark Assassin, so all credits go to him for that.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 830MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
He said that he was removing black boxes and that's why the update was late.
See, now i'm confused. Before I'm pretty sure we never saw our face? Why tf did he even go with these dumbass black boxes like what was the point :rolleyes: (I haven't touched this shit since we got sidelined and didn't even see the practice game)

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
4T huh? Does she have a sister named 4x4, and a cousin named 4sho, who's father is Sho-nuf? I've also heard that 4T may have a long-lost brother named 4chan. I'm not sure though.
...And I heard her grandfather's name is 4getit, sadly he's in some retirement home suffering from evil dementia...
Guess we're supposed to do it like him regarding this game...

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyM

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
What's with the fucking names. Noella, Zoelle, 4T. Did he get these names from a comic book or something? Let me guess he got Noella and Zoelle from a Superman comic. They got to be distant cousins of the Son of Krypton Kal-El. And 4T is that supposed to be her real name or just what she want's everyone to call her.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I can't stand the new graphics. I have no idea what the heck he was thinking or not thinking? when he came up with this awful downgrade in graphics, because how on earth he can trot this crap out and claim the graphics update is an improvement. The backbox amateur hour indeed. Either get it back to what it was at the end of season 1 or just give up, this work is truly insulting compared to what went before it, and all your doing is alienating more and more people away from your game.

In the beginning it was unique, I really enjoyed the story, but now Is it even the same developer creating this game anymore?
People just stop subbing him completely so no one subs him at all. Change needs to happen and he needs to listen to his critics those that sub him and other people that play wvm. If he continue to ignore people, then no one looses anymore money to him. I would even go as to almost call him a scammer, it's what I called him when he decided not to give the very large update at the start of season 2..after a very very long time without any updates at the end of season 1.

The characters look like ridiculous to say the least. Way too many Li, needs to be cut back a lot, maybe before the end of season 1. His non biological mom...whats the point of having her kissing him if there is no interaction...what the purpose if he doesn't have sex with her? It's not even incest anyway...only biological is incest. The story is a mess, and by this point expect incest to come into it..i mean those 2 women aren't in his harem yet and I have a big feeling they will be.

I am going to play to end of ep 6 and that will probably be the end for me, if it's as bad as previously or worse I won't even bother completing ep 6 chap 2

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
What's with the fucking names. Noella, Zoelle, 4T. Did he get these names from a comic book or something? Let me guess he got Noella and Zoelle from a Superman comic. They got to be distant cousins of the Son of Krypton Kal-El. And 4T is that supposed to be her real name or just what she want's everyone to call her.
Little know sisters of Cruella.

Reactions: kcaldw

Kovaros

Dec 18, 2019
If the game is gonna supposedly gonna get updated weekly (or even biweekly), we really need links for PC version on better hosts. All hosts here, except for MEGA, are limiting speeds, and MEGA have that stupid 5GB limit. Why Mac and Android versions can be uploaded to Gofile, which is probably the best host I've ever seen being used on this website, but not the PC one?

Reactions: eltharion83

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
um no., there is supposed to be an after party after (or atleast a gatherting) the game and then the trip. thats why he took 3 months to model the house.

View attachment 2519506

Jan 25th 2023. and when asked what that scene is he said its like a gathering/afterparty after the game and then the trip comes
I stand corrected. So I would gather that this should be in next weeks 500+ render update. We shall see.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
If the game is gonna supposedly gonna get updated weekly (or even biweekly), we really need links for PC version on better hosts. All hosts here, except for MEGA, are limiting speeds, and MEGA have that stupid 5GB limit. Why Mac and Android versions can be uploaded to Gofile, which is probably the best host I've ever seen being used on this website, but not the PC one?
Not sure if it's still true with the latest Android version but in the past they had a 2GB APK limit. Means the Dev has to care, at least a little bit, about file size and not be a dumbass that renames PNG's to JPG/WEBP thinking it converts them.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes