eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
...Downloading the thing atm.
Wondering about the file size. E6 seems to be smaller than E5... Is another compression rate going on or did he cut stuff out?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'll admit, I'm surprised BD has so far kept his word about not only the last big update, but also releasing another update fairly close to it (and having Tia being the focus was a plus for me). If BD does keep the 52 weekly updates fairly consistent, then I'll definitely be willing to try and give him another shot. With that said, that'll require seeing at least another 3-5 updates remain within a fairly consistent timeline (and I'm hoping for this because I REALLY want to get to Jasmine's date after YEARS of waiting for her time).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sadly, you are not jesting. I mean, he could not even come up with a name for her for heaven's sake!

4T = 4th women whose name starts with the letter T?
I assumed this was just casual racism and he was trying to slip under the radar. 4t = Forty = "fotie", aka 40oz bottle of cheap hooch.

• Haha
Reactions: HopefullyUnusedName

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I'll admit, I'm surprised BD has so far kept his word about not only the last big update, but also releasing another update fairly close to it (and having Tia being the focus was a plus for me). If BD does keep the 52 weekly updates fairly consistent, then I'll definitely be willing to try and give him another shot. With that said, that'll require seeing at least another 3-5 updates remain within a fairly consistent timeline (and I'm hoping for this because I REALLY want to get to Jasmine's date after YEARS of waiting for her time).
I already stated something similar a few days ago, I'm with you on that but I've barely any hope left as we're still in a phase where he drops portion-wise what he had laying around for weeks to months... Let's see what he does when he actually has to work on stuff... The 3-5 updates can be made with the 1000 renders he still has on hold according to his own statements...

Something happening with Jasmine would be awesome, Kimmy could be fun as well.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I sure hope you guys are ready for one third of an update we were promised a week ago that was completed over a month ago...
One quarter of one third. The full thing that was to be released got split in to three chunks (or was it two that was then extended to three? shit I don't know anymore) which then got split in to two chunks and then the remaining chunk was to be spread out over 4 releases in the next month with the whole 52 for 52 bullshit.

It's shit that should have already been done according to him but the dude came out with excuses the very last minute saying he's running behind because he had to "re-render" things that he had "already" rendered and then photoshopped a fucking black box on top of. Was that picture a little earlier in the thread with a black box a new one or was that from the previous update? God damn if so.

I will say I'm surprised he managed to get it out within a month of when he said he would, so within a day is pretty impressive - it almost makes you wonder why he couldn't just get it out on time without the excuses. Like he was SO close, but he just had to throw some excuses out there.

And would you people stop calling the guy a contrarian - the dude's just an asshole with the ego of a little bitch. He may call himself a contrarian but it doesn't mean you have to buy into some other guys fantasies about himself.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
damn, feels like BD needs to give mc a face now that hes no longer trying to Wilson him with careful angles and objects blocking the view, that black box is really killing the mood

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This game thread should be pinned on the main page with how to fuck up a great game with a big following with idiotic behaviour. I mean how the fk did we go from a great dev churning out good updates and progress report in S1 to this shit. All this could have been avoided if braindrop was man enough to admit that he was tired, suffering from burn out, whatever and pause development. But nah had to milk the money from his supporters so it was a lie after the other with bullshit excuses pilling up to the point of turning his fanbase against him. Dude even got a fake mackenzie account to try to bullshit us lol. Used to be one of the game that instantly got downloaded and played when an update dropped now haven't even touched the game since MC returned from jail. I don't think he can ever rebuilt the trust with the fanbase at this point certainly not how it was early on apart from his braindead worshippers kissing his ass.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This game thread should be pinned on the main page with how to fuck up a great game with a big following with idiotic behaviour. I mean how the fk did we go from a great dev churning out good updates and progress report in S1 to this shit. All this could have been avoided if braindrop was man enough to admit that he was tired, suffering from burn out, whatever and pause development. But nah had to milk the money from his supporters so it was a lie after the other with bullshit excuses pilling up to the point of turning his fanbase against him. Dude even got a fake mackenzie account to try to bullshit us lol. Used to be one of the game that instantly got downloaded and played when an update dropped now haven't even touched the game since MC returned from jail. I don't think he can ever rebuilt the trust with the fanbase at this point certainly not how it was early on apart from his braindead worshippers kissing his ass.
:rolleyes:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Glad it got leaked fast, but why no GOFILE link for PC? Gotta wait a couple more hours for any of the other slow ass links. (yeah Mega is fast but the files size is too big for browser download and Desktop Mega sucks).

Reactions: eltharion83

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
From great game to half-assed names, worsening models (spammed with duck face), and inconsistency :rolleyes:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To be fair, Katie wasn't attractive even back then.
The old version of Katie wasn't my type either, but at least she didn't fall under "Kill it with fire before it can lay eggs!" at the time.

As for BD's name game: I think we've reached a point where he could also just use fantasynamesgenerator for names. Then at least things would come out that are actually names.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes