Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Quick question: Saves from s2ch1ep5 works or not? I'll be a little dissapointed if not cause it's not a short game so complete this game take me long time (and I can't check it now (work)).

Oct 22, 2017
I had to reread that a few times. Like, WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU RENDER THEM?!

Photoshop, blur tool, wipe MC head with brush.

Ahhaaa I can't....

I need to finish up my Pron games, people throw money at anything with boobs.
Yeah - I sat here last evening and read those last posted Discord answers from BD, one of them him stating the update was delayed a few hours because he had still to rerender a few images that had the black boxes ...

And there is only one explanation to such a claim - one so dump I still can't believe someone would tell people so and everyone accept that claim. Only to then still have black boxes in the update ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jjmayne
Oct 22, 2017
If it is, the fact that none of us can tell should speak volumes. BD does have a group of girls named after colors, after all.
What I find interesting about this girl named 4t - the name was already mentioned a few updates back, in the first update BD released after his 2-year delay.

There were no images and I'm not even sure it was mentioned it belonged to a girl (I think so though) - but no one said anything about that - the focus was completely on the break/dependencies of the missing rework, unknown characters like Granny, and so on.

And now it's like no one ever heard of 4t. It's understandable, the name is forgettable like her - but we had months to laugh at that - and still, no one did.

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
I understand being upset about the past actions of the dev and everything, but at least he didn't abandon the game like 85% of devs do.
Plus, yall are haters just for the sake of being haters. That Harp scene was awesome.
He is milking the fuck out of 2000+ ppl why would he abandone this?? :ROFLMAO:

Most projects that get abandoned are coz of the lack of funding. I know many good projects that never got this much attention despite being much better than this. Problem here is patreons support ppl like BD and then BD pulls all the milking shit and the ppl who were supporting will feel betrayed and they will most likely not support any other dev.

I mean is pity post right before releasing the 1st of these three chunks brought him 100 patreon on a single day. Do you know gow many ppl would kill to have atlest 1/10th of that many ppl becoming patreon in a single day with just one post??

In another news:
image-10.png

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
What the hell are you talking about? The last update was 11 days ago.
This is how he confuses ppl, the update that released today and the next few updates you go to the house and have a party there were supposed to come on November.

3 months delay for remodeling the house that hasn't even had a scene yet.

I'm never gonna give up wishing for a Willabelle and Vanessa scene. Even Jasmine's scene is way overdue.
If he goes about the way he is doing now we will have 50+ more LIs on top of the 40 we already have., good luck getting multiple scenes and character building for any LI :KEK:

Reactions: Breezerr and Ara-sH

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 6] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 5 -> S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 6
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
This is how he confuses ppl, the update that released today and the next few updates you go to the house and have a party there were supposed to come on November.

3 months delay for remodeling the house that hasn't even had a scene yet.

The party happened in update 0.9.5.1. The only thing scheduled was the Bball game then the trip to FL.

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
The party happened in update 0.9.5.1. The only thing scheduled was the Bball game then the trip to FL.
um no., there is supposed to be an after party after (or atleast a gatherting) the game and then the trip. thats why he took 3 months to model the house.

1680595058782.png

Jan 25th 2023. and when asked what that scene is he said its like a gathering/afterparty after the game and then the trip comes

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: RealAhab
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes